Mara's Rocket Fuel

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean in the verbage? I was actually going for more of a sci-fi vibe there, it helps if you read this version of it:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/RocketFuel2/

You're good darlin' - you nailed the sci-fi vibe in both versions. Fantastic descriptions, I'm sold, spray form all the way for me on this blend! The visual doesn't hurt either, the label is darling :love: as was the previous. Both FP and MRF depict gorgeous gals blasting off into the atmosphere. Perhaps that's why I likened the two.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

• 2 weeks later...

I picked Rocket Fuel to come along on Italian vacation and it was a good choice. We were a group of 6 and had happy, vibrant, fun days and evenings with loads of good food, wine and grappa. I noticed one of the ladies being a bit catty towards me. But of course I wore a different sexy outfit every night, and stuffing myself with lovely food amped my already ample rack even more. Add the Rocket Fuel... Let's just say Mr. Maroon made good use of that hotel bed (very evil & satisfied grin).

Don't you just love it, Maroon? I got some MRF in my last order and some OCCO Ambrosia on the trade pages. So I tried MRF over the OCCO Ambrosia and topped it with Tobacco Berry I got on Artfire.....OMG! It's wonderful and everyone loves it. Many compliments on that combo. The Tobacco Berry has Blackberry and caramel in it so you can imagine how that blends with the yumminess of MRF and OCCO Ambrosia....so smooth.

I also tried MRF over some PheroGirl and topped that with Tobacco Berry....YUM! Hubby really liked that one....I had that on when we played cards the other night and he lost every hand we played at setback...heh heh. I don't think his mind was on the card game....

LP Original is nice over MRF as well.

Must get more MRF for sure.

Oh, my, OBW, I can only imagine that heavenly conconction! You must have smelled like a super rich, sinful dessert! No wonder husband was distracted! It's such fun playing with these scents and pheros. I love that the perfumes are so unique. No one I know smells remotely as good as I do when I wear LP scents. In Europe people still wear the glitzy designer perfumes that cost an arm and a leg and for the most part are nothing special. The only problem I have: what scent to pick every day. They are just so delectable. And you have to decide: do I want to be stunning to the point of intimidating? Do I want to be girly/playful/sexy? Do I want to be open and social with everyone? Or do I want to get the intern into a state and have him giggling helplessly with eyes glued to my rack, just for funsies?

I think when I get back to work next week I might try a controlled escalation: start with Cougar Potion, move on to Rocket Fuel, let them taste a little Femme Noire, and go out into the weekend with a Bang!

Or do I want to get the intern into a state and have him giggling helplessly with eyes glued to my rack, just for funsies?

:Emoticons04263: Maroon, I love your mind! :hi5: :smiley-laughing024:

Must get more MRF for sure.

I'm getting it, I'm getting it!!! On the GUS list. I started out in a spray but then thought oil due to the SS4W, what do you ladies think?

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/RocketFuel3/

I think when I get back to work next week I might try a controlled escalation: start with Cougar Potion, move on to Rocket Fuel, let them taste a little Femme Noire, and go out into the weekend with a Bang!

That is genius Maroon, you MUST not leave us in suspense when the experiment is over. Come on back soon to let us know what happened :Emoticons0424:

:Emoticons04263: Maroon, I love your mind! :hi5: :smiley-laughing024:

I know right, she is delightfully incorrigible :love:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

I've noticed lately that I've been amping something in MRF 1. and MRF 3 that I do not like. I think it might be patchouli. I can't describe the smell other than it smells like old lady clothes on me or like old lace doilies that have been locked in a closet for years. I hope it was just my cycle that was causing this because I do love how number #3 used to smell like cotton candy on me.

Cotton Candy, good. Old lace doilies, bad. Hope that was just temporary LadyV. I just ordered my first bottle in oil, looking forward to receiving it. I guess this is considered MRF 3.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Cotton Candy, good. Old lace doilies, bad. Hope that was just temporary LadyV. I just ordered my first bottle in oil, looking forward to receiving it. I guess this is considered MRF 3.

It might be a chemistry thing and timing of the month, I hope so because I really did love MRF3 until it started going cray on me

Gosh, ladies, I hope this never happens to me with MRF, cause right now it is my favourite! Hope this is just a phase or due to the weather, LadyV.

As for my experiment, I'm right in the middle of it, and it's going great! Started with Cougar Potion on Tuesday, and all day was a light and silly mood, but at coffee break with the guys at one point the conversation turned to if I ever ran around naked in my apartment and how great that would be for my neighbours. I had not steered it in that direction, I accredit it to the heat and the Cougar. I talked to another colleague in his room, wanting to hear some gossip about a new guy that's been hired. Colleague said that new guy was all shy and akward, and I said, I still expected a gentleman to come and introduce himself, even more so since he would be working closely with me. That I wanted to see some manners and superior social skills. Then he started laughing and said: I'll tell him to go right over to you. I'll tell him that smoking hot babe is real easy to talk to and he should just give it a shot, and he'll have a new friend. I walked away laughing, but also thinking: wow, a guy 15 years my junior just called me a smoking hot babe.

So according to my plan, yesterday I went with MRF, and, fine little weapon that it is, it amped the sexy vibe right up. The little intern gave me something to look over and settled down in a chair. The second I said, here is something we need to work on, he was beside me, bending low, getting right close to the girls. I explained what he had to do over and all the time he hovered there, inches from my cleavage... It was too cute. Did I mention he got a haircut and looked really smart, too? when I came by his station later, he even struck up a conversation with me. And somehow the new hire ended up in my room, so shy, so very akward, with a handshake like a squid, barely managing to blurt out his name at introduction. I held his hand, looked him in the eye and beamed at him, so as to give him the impression I will go easy on him (I will not, of course). Wouldnt you know it, an hour later he sends me an email, asking me to lunch. According to the plan, he will have to deal with a cloud of Bang... ;-)

When I came home last nite, bending down to kiss Mr. Maroon, he grabbed me and put his nose right in my cleavage, sniffing wildly. What's that, he said, some new lotion? Then his hands were on the girls and, then, well... It's called Rocket Fuel for good reason!

Today is La Femme Noire day. Let's see how it goes :-)

Now I know what the fuss is all about :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: this is an incredible multi-purpose combustible! I had two blatant 'hits' when wearing it. I was in NM Last Call just trying on sunglasses and one of the sales women walked by, got about 20 feet from me, turned and bellowed across the store "God! you smell GREAT!" I turned and looked around - not really sure if she was talking about me (although I make it a point now to carefully choose my LP of the day as carefully as I choose my shoes!) She was still staring at me, started to chuckle and said "Yes... I AM referring to you!" She walked over and I told her about my new found LP Boutique of LUV and she couldn't wait to check the site out. Since confession is good for the soul (or so my Catholic upbringing would have me believe) I'm confessing that the little devil on my shoulder was there the entire time saying "Don't tell her! That's just more competition!" But then I thought, helping Mara has got to be good karma!

THEN, I get home and HB (who still resides in the doghouse for some behavior of late) was SO uneasy around me... like he wanted IT so bad... trying to be nicey-nice and pretending to be interested in my day (Come on people - I've been married nearly 20 years. He is NEVER interested in my day.) I kept walking around the house - kitchen, living room, bedrooms... tidying up. HB kept following me pretending to "need" to be in the same room for something and inching closer to me... until I walk out of the room and the game starts again. I know it was MRF - it was getting to him and he had NO clue what web he was trapped in.

I'm going to make him sweat a little longer (DENIED!) MRF and LAM original are like bait for him - those two seem to make him go all DIH around me (NOTE: I mean individually of course!) :Emoticons04235:

Edited by LoveStruck55

This is one of my favorites...I haven't been paying attention to other people's phero reactions lately, since the guy left, but SS4W in MRF gives me the best selfies I've ever gotten. For some reason I'm not getting the same with UN SS, I think maybe I need to go really light.

But I have to say that the last time I wore MRF, for some reason it went slightly dirty on me. This has never happened before, and I've been wearing it kind of often, so fingers crossed that it's just a hormonal/cyclical thing right now.

This is one of my favorites...I haven't been paying attention to other people's phero reactions lately, since the guy left, but SS4W in MRF gives me the best selfies I've ever gotten. For some reason I'm not getting the same with UN SS, I think maybe I need to go really light.

But I have to say that the last time I wore MRF, for some reason it went slightly dirty on me. This has never happened before, and I've been wearing it kind of often, so fingers crossed that it's just a hormonal/cyclical thing right now.

I'm new to MRF - just got it in my last delivery - so this was it's maiden voyage. Interesting point about the UN... I will keep that in mind. Thanks for commenting A1978... I find it all helps me especially when I'm trying a new thing here!

Sometimes I wish MY guy would leave, LOL. Guess it's either feast or famine. He's really in the doghouse (as I mentioned) these days, plus his mother is with us for another 2 weeks so I'm not exactly on his team right now!

Edited by LoveStruck55

Gosh, ladies, I hope this never happens to me with MRF, cause right now it is my favourite! Hope this is just a phase or due to the weather, LadyV.

As for my experiment, I'm right in the middle of it, and it's going great! Started with Cougar Potion on Tuesday, and all day was a light and silly mood, but at coffee break with the guys at one point the conversation turned to if I ever ran around naked in my apartment and how great that would be for my neighbours. I had not steered it in that direction, I accredit it to the heat and the Cougar. I talked to another colleague in his room, wanting to hear some gossip about a new guy that's been hired. Colleague said that new guy was all shy and akward, and I said, I still expected a gentleman to come and introduce himself, even more so since he would be working closely with me. That I wanted to see some manners and superior social skills. Then he started laughing and said: I'll tell him to go right over to you. I'll tell him that smoking hot babe is real easy to talk to and he should just give it a shot, and he'll have a new friend. I walked away laughing, but also thinking: wow, a guy 15 years my junior just called me a smoking hot babe.

So according to my plan, yesterday I went with MRF, and, fine little weapon that it is, it amped the sexy vibe right up. The little intern gave me something to look over and settled down in a chair. The second I said, here is something we need to work on, he was beside me, bending low, getting right close to the girls. I explained what he had to do over and all the time he hovered there, inches from my cleavage... It was too cute. Did I mention he got a haircut and looked really smart, too? when I came by his station later, he even struck up a conversation with me. And somehow the new hire ended up in my room, so shy, so very akward, with a handshake like a squid, barely managing to blurt out his name at introduction. I held his hand, looked him in the eye and beamed at him, so as to give him the impression I will go easy on him (I will not, of course). Wouldnt you know it, an hour later he sends me an email, asking me to lunch. According to the plan, he will have to deal with a cloud of Bang... ;-)

When I came home last nite, bending down to kiss Mr. Maroon, he grabbed me and put his nose right in my cleavage, sniffing wildly. What's that, he said, some new lotion? Then his hands were on the girls and, then, well... It's called Rocket Fuel for good reason!

Today is La Femme Noire day. Let's see how it goes :-)

:Love09751: Maroon, dearest, you're my hero(ine) :love-you: Thank you for a highly anticipated, never fails to disappoint review. Give me a reason to live and keep them coming pretty please!!! I ordered MRF, it will be here next shipment. I'll consult with you upon receipt, perhaps I can garner similar results :say19:

OH YES " I walked away laughing, but also thinking: wow, a guy 15 years my junior just called me a smoking hot babe."

OH YES "I explained what he had to do over and all the time he hovered there, inches from my cleavage... It was too cute."

OH YES "According to the plan, he will have to deal with a cloud of Bang... ;-) "

OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS "Then his hands were on the girls and, then, well... It's called Rocket Fuel for good reason!"

... plus his mother is with us for another 2 weeks so I'm not exactly on his team right now!

Say WHAT now?!. LoveStruck -GURL!!!! Do you have Patience Potion w/ Balm Bomb :lol2: OMgaaah! Get you some if not my dear :lol: . I'm praying for you, -K!

Lovestruck: Have your tried Phero Girl with your MRF yet? OCCO: Ambrosia works well with it too. Then add a little dab of LP Original or Tobacco Berry....one of my favs.

As a matter of fact I ordered Tobacco Berry off AF when you suggested this a couple of weeks ago... it will arrive with my June NRs. I don't have LP Original (shameful, yes) only LP Red (boosted w/cops, too). I only have Phero Girl in Pouncing Potion right now... and I have a sample of OCCO: Ambrosia. So if you can tell me what to mix with what 'ingredients' I have on hand for now I'm open! :potions25: :witch1749: If you throw some other ideas out there's a good chance I might have them in samples or sniffies at least!! So will this magical tincture take those mediocre 'hits' to the next level?!?

Edited by LoveStruck55

Wellll.....I put Phero Girl on torso area (has cops), followed by MRF everywhere and then some LP Original and/or Tobacco Berry. LOVE.

Or, put the OCCO Ambrosia on lst, then the MRF and Tobacco Berry. LOVE LOVE.

StacyK has some great ideas she's used:

MRF + UNCB

MRF + LAM (Brown sugar or Vanilla)

Then, the one I tried before I knew it was a sort of home made BANG (Lol) -- Cuddle Bunny and Sneaky Clean......YOWZA!

Edited by Olderbutwiser

Wellll.....I put Phero Girl on torso area (has cops), followed by MRF everywhere and then some LP Original and/or Tobacco Berry. LOVE.

Or, put the OCCO Ambrosia on lst, then the MRF and Tobacco Berry. LOVE LOVE.

StacyK has some great ideas she's used:

MRF + UNCB

MRF + LAM (Brown sugar or Vanilla)

Then, the one I tried before I knew it was a sort of home made BANG (Lol) -- Cuddle Bunny and Sneaky Clean......YOWZA!

I do have LAM original - that's the other one my HB goes all DIH with, obviously reacting to it. Combining them?? Had not thought of that. I do have Sneaky Clean, but not CB. I don't know how comfortable I am yet (i.e. trusting my judgement on application AND ingredient knowledge) combining two phero UNs or blends, but the combining of scents sounds great.

Yes, and I do get hits with RF, so I'm not complaining. Actually (to quote a favorite line I got from Eggers) I almost don't need a SO when I wear this. I'm too sexy for myself.

ETA: Not long after I wrote this, I picked up my 15 year old son from a friends house. He got in the car, quickly rolled down the window (to get oxygen!) exclaiming "What IS that smell!? GROSS!" I said "What? It CAN'T be ME..." I stuck my wrist over for him to smell and you would think I was asking him to intern at the zoo (cleaning up from the animals... I'll leave it at that). I said "What is so bad about this?!?" He said "You smell like burnt fruit that has been dipped in chocolate but it doesn't cover the charred smell."

If I'm to be destroyed by comments like that, then my choice is to go down in flames. I decided to poll the rest of the men in the house.

We arrived home, I then went to my (nearly) 18 year old and asked HIS opinion. He didn't freak out, like his brother, but he did kind of grimace and said "Some kind of really REALLY heavy pancake syrup - and you'd be eating the pancakes by a campfire." Now to my HB... he said "Definitely something maple-y...and yeah I get a wood fire, sticky sweet smoky... like good BBQ." This is the scent that made him all DIH night before last, following me around like a starving puppy. So maybe he didn't realize then he was salivating for BBQ.

I can't ever seem to commit the ingredients to memory, so I looked it up after all this: BROWN & POWDERED SUGARS, MAPLE, VANILLA, AMBER, HONEYCOMB, CINNAMON

Interesting to me that the two older males (18ish & 49) were pretty accurate and didn't seem as repulsed as the younger - could this be because of the typical (hormone) stages by age? Not that I was trying to phero-bomb my sons either, I just happened to have MRF on. Or maybe the younger didn't know what he was reacting to and any instinctual "attraction" would quickly be overridden mentally by his brain screaming "Pervert! This is MOM!" so his olfactory response was skewed to interpret this as an unpleasant smell ? I'm just throwing hypotheses out here as I have no clue, obviously, but I find it fascinating.

Finally, I suppose the unanimous burnt/wood/fire/smoky thing is the amber and to a lesser degree, the cinnamon? And the "fruit" note that the younger one got... not a clue where this originates or what his brain is turning into burnt fruit.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Love Struck.. some people really don't like foody perfume scents (this includes kids).

Then there is the personal chemistry thing, as in what your skin does with the scent.

My daughter does not like foody scents at all. There are a couple that pass muster but anything Strong or cakey is nearly repulsive to her. To make matters worse, maple is awful on my skin. My chemistry just amps it to high heaven and I really don't like it on myself either. MRF I can sometimes wear but I can only put a small amount on or the scent is just becomes impossibly intrusive. Probably why I have always had so much trouble with SS4W. I have another scent boosted with the phero but it has not gotten much love as there's always something new to get.

Oh well...

But yes, many people have strong reactions to scent in general and foodies can really push the buttons of some people IME.

That's why I go ape-shit when I find a foody that either doesn't smell like "burnt pancakes" (yes I have gotten that one) or sour/stale milk.

Luckily for us Mara is very diverse in her olfaction.

:)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how a lot of people at my workplace always associate foodie scents with food, never with a perfume. They will go around sniffing, asking what smells so good, thinking someone brought cake to work or is having dessert. Rocket Fuel makes them waddle into my room like bears to the honey pot. The little intern acutally came in, sat down in the comfy chair for visitors and started musing about how good it smells, happily just sitting there...

I ended my one week experiment not with Bang, but again with rocket fuel, since I got a little queasy in the morning about using it when sitting at lunch one hour with a brand new colleague. As it was, it went nice enough, he was very pleasant and trying to be nice and cooperative. He's been calling me a lot since then, asking for things. Somehow coming to my room seems to scare him a little... ;-)

Haven't worn the Fuel this week yet, cause I received another order and have to post some more reviews about the new stuff. And today will be a brand new combo: finally, Bang, and Atomic Mandarine!

That's why I go ape-shit when I find a foody that either doesn't smell like "burnt pancakes" (yes I have gotten that one) or sour/stale milk.

Luckily for us Mara is very diverse in her olfaction.

:)

And I've come to love Nola again! And it IS a yummy foodie with a little boozy/smoky - similar in direction but totally different (IMO) than MRF! I know you like Marshmallow root StacyK :) that IS a good foodie fo sho. :eating-pie: I know that's a good ingredient for me to look for... but as you may imagine, I still have much of a learning curve when it comes to making rational "unsniffed" decisions! FI, I'll go nuts seeing 4 out of 5 ingredients that I love listed on a scent; I make the obvious impulse buy just knowing it will be a safe bet. Then the shocking discovery that having that one particular pinch of something can indeed cause this dream scent to become a nightmare train wreck on my skin. Fortunately as you said, Mara is delightfully diverse when crafting her gift! For every disappointment I've had in a scent (that I just "knew" I was going to love) I've also discovered blends that I would have never EVER picked for myself that I absolutely salivate over, thanks to sniffy samples and freebies from forum members (like yourself) CIP - Something VooDoo is another one I covet now! TY for introducing me to it :):hearts0425: I happen to really love MRF but if no one wants to be around me when I wear it that kinda negates the whole SS4W thang.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Hmmm....everyone seems to like the smell of MRF when I've worn it. For me it works on my husband best when I wear it with Phero Girl. LAM and MRF works too. In either case, I usually top it with Tobacco Berry. There have also been a few requests for pancakes at my house, but no complaints, lol!

BTW, Lovestruck, how did your get away go?

TY for asking. It was fun and def good for our marriage. My husband has to have surgery on 7/7 and we're not sure about recovery time, so this little trip was probably the last chance at romance we'll have for some time. I also think it showed my MIL (highly critical of my housekeeping and cooking) just how difficult it is to have two teenage boys who don't lift a finger to help (without a lot of nagging & drama) and who are incredibly picky when it comes to food. She was pretty worn out waiting hand and foot on them thinking she would show me up I'm sure.

I didn't get my LP package until last Monday after our return, and in that order was theTtobacco Berry I ordered. So you recommend layering MRF with tobacco berry? I think you also suggested LP original. Believe it or not I need to order that one - all I have is LP red (and of course the new releases)

And I do have LAM original (vanilla?) in a spray, MRF in a RB. How do you layer those? I usually spray LAM on my torso since I noticed the cops in it and I want to avoid the hair/ clothing thing.

Edited by LoveStruck55

So glad to hear you enjoyed your time away together, and that you were able to do so before your husband's surgery, YAY! Your MIL probably had forgotten just how hard it is running a household with that age group!

I wear my MRF a couple of different ways. Sometimes I put a layer of Phero Girl on first for cops, then after that dries, I put on MRF, then a little dab of LP Original with the Tobacco Berry....If you don't have any LP original, the Tobacco Berry also works well without it, or vice versa, the LP Original is awesome without the Tobacco Berry too!

I have tried the LAM Vanilla/honey layered on first, let dry, then some MRF over that. Also nice with Tobacco Berry on top.

And, of course, Tobacco Berry's great all by itself! I was surprised tho, how well it does blend with a lot. I've ordered a couple of more bottles, cuz my friends keep asking me what smells so good and then ask me to get them some. Never know what people are gonna like it seems.

TY for asking. It was fun and def good for our marriage. My husband has to have surgery on 7/7 and we're not sure about recovery time, so this little trip was probably the last chance at romance we'll have for some time.

Good luck to him for his surgery. I hope it goes well.

Now, I hope it's not too rude or incongruous to go from that to perfume stories, but can I just gush some more about this stuff? It is the business, no doubt. I cannot think of a single reason why I get absolutely nothing when I wear the same phero in Sneaky Clean but things go bonkers when I wear MRF. In any event, SS4W, I'm sorry I ever doubted you! The scent is interesting, because I wouldn't say it is overly heavy but it is lasting, if that makes sense. It lingers but I feel like even in the summer heat I can get on with it and not find it too much.

So, what do bonkers phero results look like in this context? They look like consistent, multiple hits each time I've worn my sample (I pair it with a touch of PheroGirl for the cops). Add a bit of liquor to relax inhibitions and my goodness! Guys I'm deffo not flirting with react as if I am and I go from being perceived as a sexless weirdo to a sexy woman. One poor guy suddenly felt the need to stop our conversation mid-flow and pointedly declare how lucky he was to have a beautiful girlfriend, then ask about my main squeeze. It was like he realised that he was being flirtatious when he shouldn't be and so screeched the chat to a halt to redirect it to safe, girlfriend-remembering ground. Lots of guys at this group outing were very conversant and friendly (tactile, too, despite girlfriends). There was at least one puppy-boy who stuck by me almost all night. The women were friendly, too. I faced one of the only attempts at being chatted up by a stranger of my life. I was given two (friendly) phone numbers by people from my group who wanted to hang out again.

Adorable Choir Director could not keep his hands off of me despite not talking to me outside of choir for months.

The sample is going quickly and it's looking like FB time because I don't want to be without this one.

Edited by donsie

Good luck to him for his surgery. I hope it goes well.

Now, I hope it's not too rude or incongruous to go from that to perfume stories, but can I just gush some more about this stuff? It is the business, no doubt. I cannot think of a single reason why I get absolutely nothing when I wear the same phero in Sneaky Clean but things go bonkers when I wear MRF. In any event, SS4W, I'm sorry I ever doubted you! The scent is interesting, because I wouldn't say it is overly heavy but it is lasting, if that makes sense. It lingers but I feel like even in the summer heat I can get on with it and not find it too much.

So, what do bonkers phero results look like in this context? They look like consistent, multiple hits each time I've worn my sample (I pair it with a touch of PheroGirl for the cops). Add a bit of liquor to relax inhibitions and my goodness! Guys I'm deffo not flirting with react as if I am and I go from being perceived as a sexless weirdo to a sexy woman. One poor guy suddenly felt the need to stop our conversation mid-flow and pointedly declare how lucky he was to have a beautiful girlfriend, then ask about my main squeeze. It was like he realised that he was being flirtatious when he shouldn't be and so screeched the chat to a halt to redirect it to safe, girlfriend-remembering ground. Lots of guys at this group outing were very conversant and friendly (tactile, too, despite girlfriends). There was at least one puppy-boy who stuck by me almost all night. The women were friendly, too. I faced one of the only attempts at being chatted up by a stranger of my life. I was given two (friendly) phone numbers by people from my group who wanted to hang out again.

Adorable Choir Director could not keep his hands off of me despite not talking to me outside of choir for months.

The sample is going quickly and it's looking like FB time because I don't want to be without this one.

Wow Donsie that is incredible feedback...I wish I got even a part of that when wearing MRF! I've even kicked myself for going FB on this (instead of sample) because there are so many others I want and I just haven't gotten much reaction from SS4W ( including wearing Sneaky Clean!) It's probably me - my chem - or perhaps I'm not wearing enough or too little! Very frustrating because it seems to work for everyone BUT me. :(

LS - Have you been pairing it with cops or wearing it solo?

LS - Have you been pairing it with cops or wearing it solo?

I can't believe I'd have to head back to the descripts and Phero Wiki to double check my facts on this one... but doesn't RF already have some cops in it??? No, I haven't been layering it with anything extra although I think OBW mentioned pairing it with LAM (which I do have in the original scent). I'm still careful about layering anything - not just RF - because I'm still not confident in my judgement of just how much is TOO much (and of course it doesn't help when my family of Y's compares my aroma to 'burnt fruit' and 'pancake syrup' - you can tell by that comment alone the caliber of refined males I reside with!)

So you think layering cops would help boost the EFX from SS4W in general? And cops always goes first on the skin if layering?

Any honey LP with cops (like Pherogirl or OCCO Gold) or a vanilla (like OCCO White or Beth's Blushing Milk Maid) could be put on with, or beneath, MRF. They cover cops perfectly and you wouldn't have to worry about "cop bleed through".

SS4W took me a while to find my sweet spot so maybe that's where you are too? I tend to wear cops just about all the time :lol: but I've had hits with and w/o adding cops to MRF - and my favorite is RF w Comp P - but that's a whole other story :D There's something about the addition of a bit of copulins that gives SS4W a bit more Umph, in my experiences.

Edited by NuTrix

I can't believe I'd have to head back to the descripts and Phero Wiki to double check my facts on this one... but doesn't RF already have some cops in it??? No, I haven't been layering it with anything extra although I think OBW mentioned pairing it with LAM (which I do have in the original scent). I'm still careful about layering anything - not just RF - because I'm still not confident in my judgement of just how much is TOO much (and of course it doesn't help when my family of Y's compares my aroma to 'burnt fruit' and 'pancake syrup' - you can tell by that comment alone the caliber of refined males I reside with!)

So you think layering cops would help boost the EFX from SS4W in general? And cops always goes first on the skin if layering?

SS4W does not have cops. Bang has a good shot of cops in it. Sure try to add some cops, or try some Bang!

SS4W doesn't really do it for me either. The only time I've gotten anything off it is when I add a little something extra.

I have 221B boosted with it and the higher dose is more effective for selifies. That scent also smells great on me and that's helpful.

I wouldn't worry much, as there are many pheros & scents here to choose from. It sounds like the scent isn't really a winner for you or your family. Even if you add more Pheros, if they don't like the scent at all, pheros won't change that.

Edited by StacyK