Mara's Rocket Fuel

Just another post as I love this one so much...I work with a lot of men (I'm a adminstrator/tutor for adult education), and often when I enrolling/tutoring men they always notice if I'm wearing the MRF and either get a bit closer or make a comment. Usually something like 'Something smells really good', 'Mmmmm I smell chocolate...'. I find that some of the potential learners can be a bit difficult, and MRF seems to mellow out/relax men and women both and then we can get on with the learning.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say I LOVE this. LOVE. Oh... I don't care if anyone else loves it, *I* just feel so yummy wearing it. I may have to buy another one of this with BI.

I wonder- can MRF be made in a silicone/alcohol spray form with the BI? Anyone know? Please let me know, because I may just have to get one in spray form right away, I am so in love.

Edited by kittenkat

I just want to say I LOVE this. LOVE. Oh... I don't care if anyone else loves it, *I* just feel so yummy wearing it. I may have to buy another one of this with BI.

I wonder- can MRF be made in a silicone/alcohol spray form with the BI? Anyone know? Please let me know, because I may just have to get one in spray form right away, I am so in love.

I am sure it can be made that way!! Looks like you might have to order it as "perfume in alcohol spray" and make a note to Mara requesting the 40/60 blend. Or, just email her and ask for an invoice. Either way it will be fab!!

Hmm the perfume sprays oil to alcohol ratio is already @ 33% perfume oil , so are you wanting her to add 7% silicone to still keep it in spray-able form? I'm just curious.

You know what, I think I was just unfamiliar with oil based perfumes. GODDAMN, I was wearing it alone yesterday so I didn't notice, but the scent on this baby in the oil CARRIES. A LOT. OMG. I was like a walking bakery scent trail, LOL. I went to the store with it, and I had people across the room going "I smell something delicious. WHAT is that?" I was too busy to really notice anyone's reaction other than just feeling super sugary and nummy <3

I'm wondering, how strong is the BI in this mix? Do I need to apply unscented BI before applying enhanced rocket fuel for the full effect, or do I just need the RI? I'm confused. HELP!

That said, I love the oil version so much, I think I'm ordering 2 more as soon as I can.

I'm wondering, how strong is the BI in this mix? Do I need to apply unscented BI before applying enhanced rocket fuel for the full effect, or do I just need the RI? I'm confused. HELP!

The "full effect" is really a subjective experience. It's better to start out with less and gauge reactions accordingly, and then decide whether you think you need more for whatever type of social engineering you want to achieve. The scented version will do two things: help enhance your sexual aura and make you smell delicious.

Edited by luna65

You know what, I think I was just unfamiliar with oil based perfumes. GODDAMN, I was wearing it alone yesterday so I didn't notice, but the scent on this baby in the oil CARRIES. A LOT. OMG. I was like a walking bakery scent trail, LOL. I went to the store with it, and I had people across the room going "I smell something delicious. WHAT is that?" I was too busy to really notice anyone's reaction other than just feeling super sugary and nummy <3

That said, I love the oil version so much, I think I'm ordering 2 more as soon as I can.

Well there ya go,welcome to the world of Quality artsian oils :lol: ...try the BI in MRF in oil first,I have never needed anything stronger with my partner.

I had a day where it turned bitter on me- I can't figure out why yet- but I've been wearing it today and I'm not getting the bitterness. I do adore this smell like the dickens!!!!

The beauty of scents! It gives you a (major) boost when you need one! I get my kick from MWO. I don't know what I'll do when I eventually run out of it.

Edited by JOC

I'm almost halfway done with my MRF. I think I may need to stockpile this fragrance. I'm not kidding when I say I'm thinking of placing an order of 10... I don't think a stockpile of 10 will last me a year... Is this a limited edition, or is this going to be around for a while?

Please please don't tell me it's going to get discontinued.

Incidentally, I am female catnip with MRF. I slather it on (strip on inner arm, strip on each side of the neck and back of neck, decollete, big circle on my belly and back, underarms), and women seem to get so much more cuddly and lovey with me. I don't know if it's the BI or the fragrance but women are just superloving with me so I wear it around my female friends a lot and I've just been getting cuddled to death.

M might decide to make another batch. This was the third brew, I think? It was made twice as a PE, IIRC.

Edited by luna65

I'm almost halfway done with my MRF. I think I may need to stockpile this fragrance. I'm not kidding when I say I'm thinking of placing an order of 10... I don't think a stockpile of 10 will last me a year... Is this a limited edition, or is this going to be around for a while?

Please please don't tell me it's going to get discontinued.

Oh yes, I know what you mean. I stockpiled MWO, CTM and With Every Breathe.

I love MRF too so it would be great if it becomes a permanent scent.

OK, so here's my review of MRF- enhanced with BI.

I want to say that this is women catnip- women ADORE the scent, and I had a few of my friends ready to nibble on me. It doesn't seem to provoke any bitchiness in women. Quite the opposite.

RE: Men- it just makes men a lot more attentive and flirty. Nothing like a deer in headlights effect- but they become a lot more flirty and attentive. I think it's a great social mix for myself, because it seems to make everyone relaxed- and apparently, hungry for sugary baked goods.

PiWhen I first put MRF on I thought that it smelled a lot like Scandalous 2009, all spicy sweet yumminess. Now that I'm wearing Scandalous 2009 I notice a difference. MRF is sweeter, less sharp, and I get a little hint of honey, which behaves itself on me. Both nommy though :]

so I decided to put some MRF on to refresh, then went to my high school to practice for a concert. This girl, a friend of my friend, sticks her hand out to introduce herself. When I give her my hand she just holds it and smiles for a bit before saying "oh my gosh you smell sooooo good! What's it called?!" And my guy friend, who I'm flirting pretty heavily with, comes up to me and says "doesn't she?" Takes this long sniff really close to me, and then says "it's called Insta-Boner." He was SUPER flirty the rest of the time, more so than he usually is, and flirts a lot dirtier too. Fun times!

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

It just occurred to me- I have perfumer's alcohol. Is it possible to make my own spray from the perfumer's alcohol MRF I have? What would be the ratio...? Also, I'd love to order a few MRFs with and without 'mones. I think I'm going to pray to PM and hope she loads up the cart with MRF again!!!!

Ugh, I'm so addicted to this scent.

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to say this fragrance is not my type of scent! Brown sugar, honey, amber, cinnamon... These "ingredients" are normally my NONOs but i wanted to give this a go because of the amazing reviews here! :)

At first, i thought this reminds me of LP: passion and desire! and it's a bit heavy for me... but then... after 2 hours... i start to get this yummy maple pancake scent.... OMG... my mouth was actually watery every time i get a whiff of this scent!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This is not my favourite scent out of all the LPs because i prefer light and powdery fragrance! But this is def. a good choice for the winter season... I feel much warmer with this on! :) YUM YUM YUM :):):) So glad that it didn't go wonky/ flat on me !! :swoon:

I'm terrible- I'm planning to order with with and w/o 'mones. I have lots of unscented 'mones and would LOVE to have this to wear with my unscented ones. I'm just crossing my finger that it will still be there when I'm ready to order.

@Cheshire Kitten- isn't the smell amazing? I've found the MRF with BI attracts flirtiness from women as much as men.

I think I have a problem.

I have about 8 bottles of this stockpiled, and it still makes me a bit nervous that this won't get me through this year. I seem to use up about 1 bottle a month...!

Hi, my name is kittenkat and I am a LP addict. Is there a 12 step program?

• 1 month later...

So Saturday was date night, and I pulled out Ye Olde Mara's Rocket Fuel (with SS4W). Went for a late-night foo-foo pizza at a microbrew pub, and the waiter was struck dumb by the MRF. My every selection of beer was PERFECT! I ordered his PERSONAL FAVORITE pizza. He must have checked in with me 15 times...and ignored DH. WHo was not offended, since he thought I did smell rather scrumptious.

The man beside me turned away from his wife and their other companions and basically stared at my shoulder for about an hour...occasionally I'd glance over and he'd quickly look away....

Ah, the still SS4W workz her magicks.

Very Nice Pony :Hug_emoticon: ...I have MRF with BI,and I am convinced that at least half of the magic is in the scent...when I wear this I feel turned on,so how could others not react to me too :001_tt2:

ummm,could be that having exceptional sex wearing this,each and every time,equals total recall :blink:

• 2 months later...

I nabbed one of the last brews of this incarnation. It's surprising because the first time I applied it, I had jsut received it in the mail and slathered it on. All I got was spicy cinnamon and maple. Not bad, but I hoping for a little more depth. I put it aside and waited about a month to try it again and wow, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

This tme is was a creamy maple vanilla with a slight drizzle of honey and only a sprinkle of cinnamon. not a whopping pow in the face of spice. It's delivious and is one of those "melds into your skin" blends. The BI makes me feel not exactly like OH HAI SEX BOMB, but more like a cuddly purr.

Anyway, divine. I can't wait to see what the new on in a few months has added to it.

• 2 months later...

I had the oddest experience with this on the weekend. I wore it to a party with a lot of people and it smelled different to everyone. Like chocolate to one person, cotton candy to someone else, brown sugar to another. It was really cool until the attention got to be a little overwhelming.

• 1 month later...

I temporarily forgot how awesome this one is. I don't know if it's the BI, the fragrance, or a combination of the two, but I am sitting here in my office feeling sexy as hell, y'all. Like maybe I need a cigarette in a long cigarette holder and a martini.

• 4 weeks later...