I tried this last night and definitely felt more peaceful as I slept (and a nice sexy dream to go with it). The scent is amazing - warm, sweet but not overly so.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a good one for me to try in school with all the 20-somethings around, since it makes me feel calm and not like a drooling quivering mass ready to jump the first straight man I see. I have other pheros for that.

Dol, I'm with you. This is a sweet delicious scent, not the heady green scent that lavender can sometimes be :heart708:

• 2 weeks later...

I love this scent of this but my bf doesn't really. I also think he does not respond well to the phero, not badly, just not any positive response, and this is not just scent related as the same seems true of Honeyed LP, can anyone suggest what in this might be making him a bit ...meh? He has no commitment issues, so I don't think it is that, could it be he just doesn't need it??

LOL Yeah, it's like that. It's odd but I didn't expect to like this one as much as I did. When I saw it for trade in virgin I hopped right on it! It's the kind of scent you wouldn't mind dripping in :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh how I love Fuzzy Wuzzy. It's all lavender cake and makes me feel snuggly and cute. If anyone has this virgin and willing to sell. I want please! This is so slather worthy and I'm afraid to OD on Gotcha!

Hilarious, unsolicited compliment on Fuzzy Wuzzy tonight. BF came home about an hour ago and said his band is going to do a punk cover of The Logical Song by Supertramp, (or Roger Hodgson, as you like), and he put it on You Tube so we could have a listen. Well that song ALWAYS gives me goose bumps so I laughed and held out my forearm to show him. He AUTOMATICALLY took my forearm in his hand, brought it to his nose, and said, "Yeah, that one smells GREAT!". :lol: He didn't notice the goose bumps. Ha! I make him smell my perfume so often that it has become an automatic behaviour. Sheesh. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Wore FW today. Almost forgot how gahgah I go over this scent...complimented it with Titillating Temptress. I didn't layer them so much as I wore TT on my abdomen and FW at neck and wrists. Love them both and they're both so distinct and one didn't over power the other. Too YUM!

Does anyone else get an intense burst of energy but burn out later on this? I'm finding it's like drinking a ton of coffee and getting twitchy/exhausted later. I do absolutely love the scent, i just wonder what component is doing this?

Alpha-THDOC or the Allo-pregnanolone? I don't know much about either of these 2 pheros. I don't get that reaction from FW though to begin with but these are the 2 pheros I know the least about. Would love for someone with more knowledge to offer advice :)

I tested the fragrance only- not the phero blend sample and I must say that I love this scent! In the bottle I can smell lots of vanilla. The food aspect puts me in the frame of mind of Santa's Little Helper. It's really delicious. I got really smooth vanilla and spice. It smelled really good wet. After it dried I could pick up sugar and some kind of food-spice. This was a really warm inviting fragrance that had some kind of depth to it. It also stayed true on my skin and didn't change or turn on me. I even had difficulty washing this off and I could still smell it on me the next day.

I received a ton of compliments on this scent. Everyone seemed to love it.

For a minute...thought you were sending it off to the trade threads!...imagine my disappoint when I kept reading :lol::P

I still have a half bottle of the phero'd blend and a mostly full one virgin. I will miss it I'm sure...but I should be good for a while...but I'm still watching in case opportunity knocks ^_^

I wore this to my last hospital apt at the bad hospital with bf, the nurse was awful to me but really attentive to my bf, never wearing this in this type of situation again. i think she is just ill suited to her job, but i wonder if the phero didn't help.

Blast her with G2...or maybe she would respond to Teddy BB or the heavier dose of Androstadienone in B2? OR like you said...she isn't well suited for her job. Could never understand why people who aren't good with people want to get into people serving lines of work :huh: Sorry it didn't go so well. :(

This is sooo yummy. I snagged a couple samples of this and I so wish I had been able to get full bottles when this was released! I feel like a delicious fluffy lavender cupcake when I wear this. Like I just want to lounge naked in a soft fuzzy blanket on my man's bed and surprise him with that when he gets home from work, and of course have him just eat me up :purr: I just want to be the soft kitten he curls up with and pets ;)

Phero-wise I really think that Gotcha is amazing. Totally helping my man-thing soften towards me and he's been acting like we're a couple even in public. Loveee <3

Phero-wise I really think that Gotcha is amazing. Totally helping my man-thing soften towards me and he's been acting like we're a couple even in public. Loveee <3

:D NICE! And so it SHOULD be!

nutrIx, i switched hospital and wore cougar. I get the feeling they're just way more professional at the new place. They were horrified at how i had been treated, new nurse apologised on their behalf, i said no need and she said she did, it was her profession and an embarrassment. I still love fuzzy though, just for personal effect.

Hi Cinn! Glad you're getting the care you deserve and in a much more professional manner! :heart708:

:D NICE! And so it SHOULD be!

Hahaha well we aren't "officially" together and though we act like it in private he's really weird about it in public, and is a bit uncomfortable with me doing anything affectionate (even just putting a hand on his back or something) so when he doesn't move away it's really great :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is one of my great regrets here. I kept hesitating... then one day gone. it's one of those I knew Id love just by description. All the notes are some of my faves.

I dream of doing a PE based on this one day.

How is the Lavender? I imagine a soft velvety type, or is it sharper like Lav & Honey?

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

I have used this one a couple times. The scent I liked more when it was colder outside, the heat seems to make the cream cheese go a little wonky on me. I got this as a GGG trial when I first found LP, I got lucky. I have even let my friend try this one out a couple times, lucky her. The thick sweetness is delicious but overwhelms the vanilla (and every other gooey goodness) in this one. It is very strong when first applied and needs a good drydown for everything to clam down and meld properly. After this happens, it becomes sweet, rich and dreamy. The phero is very great, it seems to work better with my friend's chemistry though. I wore it once when I was out with a guy I was dating and it made me a little needy/whiney when he didn't give me all of his attention (which he tried to more than usual). It got my friend a circle of guys around her, adoring her at the club when she wore it. It was hilarious! There were about 4-5 guys circling her like she was a damn princess. I need to try it out again now that I am single again. Gotcha is a mone high on my list of wants, but I am still trying to find a cover I like or just wait until Mara puts it in another scent herself.

Nix! I scored this as a GGG too- sort of, lol - I lucked out when I ordered a virgin and got a Gotcha enhanced instead. I picked up a virgin from the trades though because I LOOOOVE this one to pieces!

Hmm, a circle of adoring gents who might treat you as a princess - I see the temptation! :D

I had no idea it even came without the phero! That's cool though, I will probably end up making a PE like it eventually. I know... right? She was on cloud 9 that night! Lucky biotch :)

• 1 month later...

Love! My first few wearings of this the lavender was way way to strong for me. I wore it again this week, maybe due to it being cooler outside, and had a completely different result. Lovely lavender, soft and not pointed. Once dry the vanilla and butter/cream are most prominent on me. I was worried that it would amp to be too "sweet" but it only seems to do that when I wear it in warmer weather, so I blame it on my chemistry. Wish it wasn't sold out since I only have a sample and now want a full bottle.