Dolly, I love this tag line for S&V... I need to get another bottle of this one... but it will have to wait till my April order

I have multiple bottles of this.....it plays beautifully with my skin chemistry.....

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing this one again today......I have to admit, it has changed a bit since it was released. I loved it then, but I love it even more now. The sharp edges that were present with this scent during the early stages of wear seem to have smoothed out and mellowed. It has gotten sexier with time......

Wearing this one again today......I have to admit, it has changed a bit since it was released. I loved it then, but I love it even more now. The sharp edges that were present with this scent during the early stages of wear seem to have smoothed out and mellowed. It has gotten sexier with time......

I aggree. I reached for mine yesterday after not having worn it in over a month and it wasn't as sharp. I wear this one when i need my "power boost" for anything involving will power. Isn't that weird?

I aggree. I reached for mine yesterday after not having worn it in over a month and it wasn't as sharp. I wear this one when i need my "power boost" for anything involving will power. Isn't that weird?

Not weird at all, at least not to me.....

LOL Do you use it for ass kickery too?

Always useful for ass-kicking! I use it for more than that, though too.....

I can see how lovely this would be for those who like dark, incensey, resinous scents, but those notes just don't work well on me. It all goes a bit chemically and sharp. Drydown brings out some more florals, but still too much resin for my liking.

I feel sorry for people who can't do resins! My skin chemistry LOVES them.....and does beautiful things with them! Thus, why I am a resin ho!

I can't get enough of it.....wearing it again today in fact! With cops booster!

My man liked it before, but thought it was kind of sharp-smelling. But now, after it aged a bit and mellowed out, he LOVES it on me....almost as much as I do! Yesterday, he got out of his car, and when I walked out on my office porch, his head snapped around and he said...."WHAT are you wearing? I LOVE that!" This stuff has serious throw.....he was about 10 feet away from me, and picked it up immediately.

Edited by Dolly

I need to get a bottle boosted with cops.... that would be so amazing

It absolutely is! This scent WANTS cops. Seriously! It is good without, but so much better with!

Dolly, this really helped make my decision to order a bottle w/cops...thanks

You're very welcome! Always happy to be an enabler! LOL

And, when I say this has THROW and takes just a little bit, I am serious! One little dab on each side of the neck, dab on each wrist.....I am enveloped in a CLOUD of scent!

Serious THROW!!! I avoid the wrist because I wash my hand a lot, but even behind the ears this has crazy come get me "NOW" signatures!!! Even with three grown kids, I don't know if I am GROWN enough to wear this one. On the other hand, I want to try this one really bad because it makes me smell so :Sexy:

Dolly, just out of curiosity, do you *look* like your avatar? And by that I mean, Gypsy, dark haired and caramel skin? It seems like resin scents would go perfectly with that look; as a glow-in-the-dark Irish-Norwegian blonde, I'm wondering if I can handle darker resins, although I love the smell of them in the bottle and on men, especially. There's a real swoon factor to resins you don't get with florals or any foodie smell except for vanilla. In fact, I think of vanilla as almost a resin, not a flower at all. I have to be doubly careful with any flower scents, they seem to be the most likely to be headachy~

Dolly, just out of curiosity, do you *look* like your avatar? And by that I mean, Gypsy, dark haired and caramel skin? It seems like resin scents would go perfectly with that look; as a glow-in-the-dark Irish-Norwegian blonde, I'm wondering if I can handle darker resins, although I love the smell of them in the bottle and on men, especially. There's a real swoon factor to resins you don't get with florals or any foodie smell except for vanilla. In fact, I think of vanilla as almost a resin, not a flower at all. I have to be doubly careful with any flower scents, they seem to be the most likely to be headachy~

No, I WISH I looked like that! I am pale....really pale! I call it "fish belly" (I am of mixed descent, but Irish/Scottish mostly). My hair is naturally med/dark brown, but I used to dye it flaming red.....the redder the better! But, trying to get away from chemicals and using henna instead, I am back to mostly dark brown with a red tint.....and an orange "henna flare" in the sun. I like to make a statement....I enjoy standing out in a crowd......many florals give me issues with my skin chemistry.....some can do very UGLY things.....but resins are almost always a big WIN!

Lulz, well dammit then girl, I'm gonna get me some resins!

I do think they stay true to smell better than florals, (at least in commercial perfumes, dunno yet about LPs) which seem to change by the minute, half the time making me want to wash them off. So many I can't take, as if I'm allergic; rose, heliotrope, jasmine which is an instant headache; the only flowers I'm copacetic with are lavender and vanilla.

And before anyone asks, yes my avatar looks just like me. Self-portrait, in fact :)

Lulz, well dammit then girl, I'm gonna get me some resins!

DO IT! I DARE YOU! LOL

If you want to dip your toe in the resin pool, so to speak, I recommend trying a couple of the permanent ones.....OCCO Black, LP Black, LAM Sandalwood and Resins.....

DO IT! I DARE YOU! LOL

If you want to dip your toe in the resin pool, so to speak, I recommend trying a couple of the permanent ones.....OCCO Black, LP Black, LAM Sandalwood and Resins.....

I'll take that DARE with LP Black and OCCO Black. What's LAM?

LAM is Like A Magnet, or just Magnet for short. It's one of the pure phero blends without it's own perfume, I believe.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'Thank You Ma'am' to go along with BAM, LAM and BANG!

Geeze, for once I knew an abbreviation. I spend more time looking back and forth for the names. If one of the old-timers wants to put together a cheat sheet of abbreviations, that'd be much appreciated. Either that, or add them over at Urban Dictionary! (that *would* be great advertising, by the way)

LAM is Like A Magnet, or just Magnet for short. It's one of the pure phero blends without it's own perfume, I believe.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'Thank You Ma'am' to go along with BAM, LAM and BANG!

Geeze, for once I knew an abbreviation. I spend more time looking back and forth for the names. If one of the old-timers wants to put together a cheat sheet of abbreviations, that'd be much appreciated. Either that, or add them over at Urban Dictionary! (that *would* be great advertising, by the way)

Thanks Signalfire.

LAM AND BAM are two basic blends that are absolutely FAB. They are actually lightly scented. They are great by themselves if you want a light scent, and also layer with heavier scents really well. LAM is Alpha Androstenol with cops, and BAM is Beta Androstenol with cops. Both are indispensable and I have MULTIPLE bottles (in multiple scent variations) in my stash! It is kind of like the OCCO line....you can't have just one!!!

LAM stands for "Like a Magnet" and "BAM" stands for "Bewitch Attract Mesmerize" (I think).

Edited by Dolly

I'll take that DARE with LP Black and OCCO Black. What's LAM?

LP Black and OCCO Black are also FAB layered together, too......WOWZA!

LAM AND BAM are two basic blends that are absolutely FAB. They are actually lightly scented. They are great by themselves if you want a light scent, and also layer with heavier scents really well. LAM is Alpha Androstenol with cops, and BAM is Beta Androstenol with cops. Both are indispensable and I have MULTIPLE bottles (in multiple scent variations) in my stash! It is kind of like the OCCO line....you can't have just one!!!

LAM stands for "Like a Magnet" and "BAM" stands for "Bewitch Attract Mesmerize" (I think).

Dolly you are FAB! Thanks for the explanation. I'll add LAM and BAM to my order this week.

Dolly you are FAB! Thanks for the explanation. I'll add LAM and BAM to my order this week.

ENJOY!! LAM is one of my faves for cuddle time.....I can get out of the shower and slather it on, and it provides a light, "barely there" scent.....not overpowering, but just enough scent to make my man want to sniff me......I have gone through several bottles of it!

Dolly, I have a question for you… I have both LAM and BAM in the Orchid Rose scent that I purchased last summer during the sale and every time I where one of them I get a bit bitchy, would the reason be the components in it, this does not happen with any of my other phero’s and with these two, I don’t add another LP fragrance since they are already scented.

Dolly, I have a question for you… I have both LAM and BAM in the Orchid Rose scent that I purchased last summer during the sale and every time I where one of them I get a bit bitchy, would the reason be the components in it, this does not happen with any of my other phero’s and with these two, I don’t add another LP fragrance since they are already scented.

Both cause it?

If you are getting that effect with both LAM and BAM, I would hazard a guess.....they are lightly scented, so some would tend to apply more.....you could be in OD land.....they are both high in phero content......back off on the amount and see what happens.

Edited by Dolly

Could it be the androstenols in both?

I know there's one that can make women bitchy especially during certain parts of their cycle, and will affect alpha men that way.

I was trying out LP Red yesterday and within a few minutes, my extremely alpha 65 year old roommate (who is a smoker and I would guess not great at smelling things) got very short with me for no reason. I've grown accustomed to his what-the-hell-were-they-thinking German + Mohawk genetic background (think Ted Kazcinsky combined with Geronimo personality-wise) and he's mellowed with age, but this reaction was instantaneous and almost shocking. I've known him forever and he's mellowed a lot with age and this was like him at 25; very reactive and almost nasty.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but LP Red doesn't have any pheromones in it, right? It was just the result of the mix of fragrance ingredients? Yowzers.

The LAM/BAM line is basically a lightly scented UN, right? 1000mcg per bottle versus the 333mcg that's in the "pheromas", like MRF or G&L. I got a headache the first time I used my LAM Pink Amber full bottle, probably 'cause I used it like it was a regular phero'd perfume. I've had no problems since I figured it out. :)

Both cause it?

If you are getting that effect with both LAM and BAM, I would hazard a guess.....they are lightly scented, so some would tend to apply more.....you could be in OD land.....they are both high in phero content......back off on the amount and see what happens.

I think your right, I do tend to roll that bottle all over myself...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

one of the first ones I purchased! Ehehehehe :::: D

I got it mostly because of the classical music reference, but also for when I wanna put on the "confident girl" mask.

It smells verrrry syrupy on me; the dark ambers and musk meld with the cassis (which turns into cherry filling on me) to make this a very dark, viscous (not viscious!) scent on me. It can be a bit overwhelming at times, but hot damn does it make me feel CONFIDENT.

I cant beleive I didn't even test this yet..I do have a sample on the way

cant wait to smell it.

edit hours later-Ooooo I just got my sample just now! friggen love this!!

aghhh its so sexy! smells resinous,with a smokeness to it and sweetness...I could wear this in a spray no problem.Reminds me of under your spell..

Aww now I wish I got this when I placed my orders..gee wonder If another order would be crazy. LOl

Edited by tanya27

Aww now I wish I got this when I placed my orders..gee wonder If another order would be crazy. LOl

Not crazy...it's common :D I just did something similar myself :P

I cant beleive I didn't even test this yet..I do have a sample on the way

cant wait to smell it.

edit hours later-Ooooo I just got my sample just now! friggen love this!!

aghhh its so sexy! smells resinous,with a smokeness to it and sweetness...I could wear this in a spray no problem.Reminds me of under your spell..

Crazy is as crazy does. That being said, I'd do it ;)

LOL, then that just means crazy is a commonality here at LP :D Welcome to our psychosis! :001_tt2:

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wearing this like crazy! It's like Sneaky clean worked with me: I didn't expect it to and it's one of those that Mara got RIGHT on the money for me. I use sparingly though, and I wanted to bump this b/c it seems we tend not to wear our resiny scents in the summertime, but SV is wonderful mixed. I wear it with A lick of Cream, and even coconut breeze. Also I've paired it with Honeyed Love Potion and it's sooo wonderful. I would never think this one would be so versitile but it is.