WHEAT ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness, fertility, money.

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.

POPPY ~ Fertility, prosperity, love. Deepens feelings, instills calmness. Imagination, pleasure, wealth, success.

AD-Lucero-LovePotion.jpg

Yes, a most interesting and unusual combo!

• 1 month later...

This IS really interesting, I can't even make any kind of analogy for it because it doesn't remind me of anything, but in a good way. I think this is very appropriate for a guy because it has a clean aura, but not in any kind of expected way. I'm going to let Q decide for himself, he'll probably like it. I get the effect of the notes all together and what they represent, but I can't really adequately describe it. However, not being as well-versed in male fragrance as I used to be, maybe someone else might. It does meld with the skin nicely after about 20 minutes.

This IS really interesting, I can't even make any kind of analogy for it because it doesn't remind me of anything, but in a good way. I think this is very appropriate for a guy because it has a clean aura, but not in any kind of expected way.

The wheat and the poppy meld together very nicely. I can just catch hints of the coconut underneath. It is just strong enough to give it a slightly sweet feel to it but it is not so strong it makes you smell like suntan lotion. This is a very nice clean masculine scent.

Edited by quietguy

The wheatberry is a clean sort of note, Mara told me, and I definitely get that quality.

Yes - it is very clean. With dry-down i get a little more of the coconut coming through but that is just a little enough to make it a slightly sweet - very slightly - note that is more than offset by the clean note of the wheatberry.

I am in love with this for three reasons. 1. The name. 2. The label. 3. The Scent. This is a beautiful name. My parents sometimes call me this because it is a variation of my first name. My mom also calls Jude this because he has big eyes that shine like the sun. Lucero is also the name of one of my favorite singer/actresses growing up on Spanish tv. The label is also very beautiful, I love the eye in the sky and the spiritual vibe that I get. The scent is light, clean, and very soothing. I get a manly coconut from this. I love all things coco. For me the coco is at the core of the scent and stays there with the poppy and wheatberry dancing around it. This feels like sun and clean sheets on a beautiful day when you know that there is a God and you feel blessed and lucky to have all that you do.

I plan on purchasing a bottle a la virgin. Maybe two. I really love this and can see myself reaching for this when I get a bit whiny. It calms and centers you. Love it.

• 7 months later...

^^ nice description.. Very similiar to me. I get a wheat'ish coco slightly clean, slightly musk'ish scent when on my man. Ummm Maybe like he rolled on clean line dried sheets in a field. On the skin.. this blends well a gives a sexy, unique skin scent. I love huffing this. :purr:

• 7 months later...

Ive had this on all day 14+ hours and still smell it on me. Such a lovely scent. I love it.

This is a favorite mens LP. I've given it as a gift and was told it was addictive. I agree. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ive had this on all day 14+ hours and still smell it on me. Such a lovely scent. I love it.

Really?! That's incredible!

Getting a sample of this in my next order! You have all convinced me :) Snoopyace too! You all make it sound wonderful! My man is picky about scents, but if it doesn't agree with him and we like the phero, we can always go mad scientist and phero a fragrance he likes....and I'll keep Lucero for myself...muhahaaaaa......

• 1 month later...

Sadly I have not been able to trial this as I would like. Got a sample of Lucero and the man disliked the scent and hasn't worn it but once.

The coconut was very forward on him but he said it was too sweet for him. I thought it was very much like real coconut meat...I actually liked it a lot :lol: I would like him in it too. I've made my little trial vial into a spray, so maybe he'll give it another shot in a week or so?

• 6 months later...

I guess you could say that less is more here. Three ingredients? Wheat, Coconut and Poppy? Where do you come up with these Mara?

I think luna said something about clean. Yes indeed, clean. Not sure what I like the most about this. Sometimes you get a little coconut, which I like. Then what? The wheat or poppy, I don't know. But it all smashed in together (I'm sure Mara is a little more delicate than I am describing) comes out fantastic. This makes a list of potential full bottle. I am just trying so many darned ones, then you create more every month too!

I literally have 14 on a list of potential bottles, yet I am ordering more samples.

This one is worthy.

• 2 years later...

This looks nice...tell me, will Charisma make me want to climb mountains and chop down trees? :P just kidding. Seriously though, is there any actual reason a woman couldn't wear this phero? Because the scent itself looks very nice to me. I like masculine stuff alot lately.