Home Run!

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

BAY RUM ~ Uplifting, protection, purification, healing, memory, aphrodisiac.

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.

AD-HomeRun-LovePotion.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is Total Guy, vetiver tends to have that effect on my brain, I think. :lol: If you want something which proclaims, "I'm a man, yes I am," then this is the one for you.

For those who liked Mark's Pepperwood, this in that vein in terms of being very vetiver-centric, with the other notes supporting it. The sandalwood and tonka smooth it out while the bay rum lends a bit of spice on top. This sort of reminds me of Excalibur as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this one after dry down. When I first put it on, the vetiver or vetiver/sandlewood combination comes across almost as a tobacco note while it is wet. And I do not much care for toobacco notes. But once it dries down the vetiver is there and is very deep. After it has been on a few hours the sandlewood and tonka peek through some. This however is one of those scents my skin sucks up so I do need to reapply after a few hours.

I added a few extra sprays of Wanted Man unscented pheromone spray to boost what is already in Home Run and sure enough I socred a home run the first time I wore it!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore Home Run again today along with a couple extra sprays of Wanted Man.

While I was shopping in Wally World (I know - please forgive me) I saw a lady I had not seen in over a year since her divorce. She was always friendly with me but always appropriate. I have no idea what the divorce was about, only that it happened.

So we stopped to chat for a minute and catch up. And after a few minutes she started to have the biggest smile on her face and kept inching forward, and forward and forward. I am comfortable well inside most people's personal zones but she was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. At one point I thought she was going to rub her front against mine. Which might not have been all that bad. Except for my marriage. That would have been very bad for my marriage.

So eventually I just said something like "Nice seeing you again" and left. She was still smiling as I walked away.

Sounds like this packs a powerful punch qg!

Her eyes kinda said it all. If I had been single, I would have been afraid to ask what she would like for dinner ... well, maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...

Awww, Halo bummer! Maybe the drydown is gonna work... I *ADORE* this on my guy, it's very much TONKA-vetyver on him not the reverse. It's manly and yum, and I can't resist him a-tall in this.

• 7 months later...

I think this is a great daytime scent.

A bit strong at first, but dry down has that effect of wanting to keep smelling and sniffing the app points.

And yes it's definitely a MAN scent.

Polished my bat, got my Homerun, no lets play...

• 4 weeks later...

yes yes home run is a unique scent..i guess my natural scent agrees with it, ahh great mix, i have the oil version, unsented, so im in control of scent i want to project. I arrive over to an old friend house, i enter her home i get greeted yada yada ya.. ok fast forword one hour, by this time, you guessed it, we are in her bed room watching some police show, she isnt doing much talking..when i speak to her she gives me the shortest answers, 10mins later, guess what, she s taking off her shorts ( T-shirt & panties). ok so at this time im fully dress minus the shoes, so i put one hane on her thigh just to see how she would react (no reaction) like a broken robot lol,,I then put one hand on the top side of her panties, she takes them off, with speed, guys i tell u, that was a very wild nite....it was out of the park, like babe ruth & hank arron :Emoticons0424:

Edited by dream

• 1 year later...

This is definitely a very vetiver-centric scent on me. That works because I had a PE that was vetiver, sandalwood and black pepper. AWESOME for spiritual protection (for those who are interested in such things) but it also smelled really good. I was actually very surprised at how well received it was.

This scent is all vetiver on me for about the first half hour. After that the vetiver plays a supporting role for the Bay Rum followed to a lesser extent by the tonka and then sandalwood. I could see this being a great scent for work or daytime wear. Paired with the Wanted Man phero blend, it is guaranteed to make sure that no work gets done. Happened this morning, as a matter of fact!

I'd put Home Run with Wanted Man on early today so that I didn't just smell like a guy who needed a shower. I found the sample vial in my drawer of stinkiness (my Bride's term) and decided to give it a go. After about an hour of my wife smelling me without commenting, she says, 'Wanna go have sex?' Okay. This is out of character for her but lets just say that Home Run lives up to it's name for me, too. Fun stuff!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't really know really know what Vetiver smells like. I looked it up and there are a lot of different descriptions of how it smells. The rest of the stuff in here sound like this would be really nice. There are no samples to be had! I just can't buy something without smelling it first!

So far my full bottles are:

Steamy Daydreams

Pashazade

North Pole

Thrill of the Chase

I think I am going to get fullys of Bad Boy and Tonka Musk, and was considering using my freebie on either Lucero, Dirty Old Man, maybe even Tails of Mystery...but something keeps making me take a longer look at Home Run! even though I've never smelled it. Maybe it's the guns on the model in the picture ;-)

Based on my tastes so far, anyone have any opinions on if Home Run! would be something I'd be fond of?