Hi.. New here

Pursestan

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Pursestan, 33, married and always looking for ways to keep things spicy. :say66: I'm new here, but not to pheromone use. I just placed an order from here a few days ago after reading great things on another forum.

I look forward to chatting with you all. :)

:thbf54f4bf: Welcome to the forum! You should be warned though...the people here....they're, well..they're some of the...sweetest, nicest, most helpful I've ever encountered (not to mention delightfully naughty!) :D And the creative talent behind the products is MIND BLOWING! :w00t:

If Sexy is your middle name, then you'll definitely find new ways to express and get that message out with LP!

I ADORE Le Femme and am not alone! Can't wait to hear what you think! A friend got Comp P and I thought it smelled divine....and the phero spike :666: You GO guuurl!

I think you're smart to start slow. I went whole hog and had no self control, so I tried so many at once (meaning every day a new blend) that I couldn't figure out which ones worked. Everyone is different, but for me I like to try one or maybe two at the most for a week or so before moving on, that way I can see if the phero's match with my personality or the fragrance, etc..

I think you're smart to start slow. I went whole hog and had no self control, so I tried so many at once (meaning every day a new blend) that I couldn't figure out which ones worked. Everyone is different, but for me I like to try one or maybe two at the most for a week or so before moving on, that way I can see if the phero's match with my personality or the fragrance, etc..

This is exactly what I'm aiming for. Slow and steady wins the race for sure.

I already have a nice mix that I like, but I figure that it doesn't hurt to try other things. Sometimes a little change in the overall vibe is nice.

:thbf54f4bf: Welcome to the forum! You should be warned though...the people here....they're, well..they're some of the...sweetest, nicest, most helpful I've ever encountered (not to mention delightfully naughty!) :D And the creative talent behind the products is MIND BLOWING! :w00t:

If Sexy is your middle name, then you'll definitely find new ways to express and get that message out with LP!

I ADORE Le Femme and am not alone! Can't wait to hear what you think! A friend got Comp P and I thought it smelled divine....and the phero spike :666: You GO guuurl!

Thanks for the warning. LOL. I love sweet, yet delightfully naughty people. :)