New Releases for DECEMBER 2012

OMG!!!!! Naughty Naughty?! Hilarious. So many musks are working on me these days I CANNOT wait to try Snow Musk! Been waiting for another Sexology...and Candy Cane Cookies sounds delicious.

I can't believe I checked this the moment my eyes opened this morning and there were already 39 replies! My brain could not compute that this was the new label thread already.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe I'm wearing so many musks these days...I used to be so anti musk I don't know what the Hell happened. I am so curious about the minty musk. And oddly I have nothing with mint in my collection.

I feel the same way. Although I hope it's not too minty.

Can't wait for descriptions!!

Adore the Candy Cane Cookie cutie! :wub: LOLZ @ Naughty Naughty,ummm,fig maybe :lol::001_302: ... ALL the images,fonts,names,concepts,continue to raise the bar even higher :o and the sheer creativity boggles my mind :abfx: Awaiting da Luna Chick's,inimatable scribings with baited reindeer breath :D

...I'm in love with her Mara ...and I feel fine! :Mara_makin_Magick:

Arrrgh,how could I forget License To Chill ...too too cute...ya know when I saw these briefly last night before bedtime,I was laughing at L to K and Naughty,before I got up this morning I was picturing them all in my mind to see if I could remember all 10 in order :lol:

Invi... I couldn't see the video :( what song?

I'm really liking the idea of Indecent Exposure and Get Happy (hmm... a partridge... So, maybe there is a scent of pears?)

And, was the report of a bunny sighting simply a bunny being just a bunny after all?

Pumpkin? I like pumpkin :)

Glitter. I love glitter. (Even though it violates the "You are too old for this" edict.)

I can't wait for the descriptions. Before I leave Sunday please?

Yeah me too, LOL. I've switched it out for pearlized highlighting & managing to sneak some on the very top of my cheek bones to brow bones daily ;)

Not fair! I am more excited about December's collection, than I was Pheromas. I am wearing LP Silver in anticipation......

I am only peeking in as I am afraid of getting anywhere in-between one of you ladies that these scents.

Or like those shimmer flakes that are in LP Silver, but gold to match the label!!!

Those be real silver flakes, dollface :)

I am only peeking in as I am afraid of getting anywhere in-between one of you ladies that these scents.

You're a wise man, we will report back to Mrs,QG, lol.

Edited by Beccah

Was just looking at labels again...how does one go about finding a picture of a muscular snowman with a fully loaded speedo?

Da Mara is an artist...if you can imagine it,she can make it...really :)

Was just looking at labels again...how does one go about finding a picture of a muscular snowman with a fully loaded speedo?

She asked me for a photo and then photoshoped it. Not. :P

The Naughty Naughty label just tickles me......

And the "Merry" girl looks like she has had a bit too much "happy sauce".....LOL

They look great Mara, John, and the LP elves......

Edited by Dolly

Yay !!

Great Labels !! my fav is the little squirrel on Candy Cane Cookies :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

sadly I'm not a "mint" person :(

GREAT JOB as usual LPMP GANG !! :clapW2:

Edited by liz

I keep checking back...and checking back. Every update I wake up several times during the night to check some more. New releases make my heart all skippy :cat690: