Best Pheremone Fragrance for a man with low testosterone?

MissHazel

I have the best manbeast in the world, but due to some health issues that made him gain some weight (especially the mid-section adipose tissue which is said to create estrogen dominance in men) his sex drive has become significantly decreased. Well, he had this issue before we started dating but it's only become really bad in the last few months. There's probably other self-esteem issues in there as well, but seeing as how we've been dating for two+ years and it's only really hit in the last, say, three to six months, but the rest of the relationship, including communication is really solid-- I'm leaning towards really low testosterone which has always been a bit of an issue.

I've already put in an order of a bunch of different trial sizes for various things, not just smexy-time, but I want to know your thoughts and suggestions on wanting my man to get back to pinning me up against the wall and kissing me, or us practically humping like bunnies in the beginning. My sex drive has actually increased lately, so I don't mind some stuff that turns me on too, but I need something that triggers him-- either in a cologne I put on him, or a perfume I wear myself.

Thanks in advance!

I've used copulins primarily (like in the cops-enhanced fragrances and the OCCOs), but also certain sexual mixes like Sexology, Sexpionage, and Blatant Invitation, to help with this same issue in my relationship.

I do wonder, though, how many of the mixes for guys (i.e. Wanted Man and so on) have an effect on the male libido? It's not anything which had noticably changed in terms of my Quince, I have him wear them to ramp up the intensity of my reactions primarily.

I do wonder, though, how many of the mixes for guys (i.e. Wanted Man and so on) have an effect on the male libido? It's not anything which had noticably changed in terms of my Quince, I have him wear them to ramp up the intensity of my reactions primarily.

Anything 'none heavy can help pick-up both a certain amount of aggression (not necessarily in the bad sense) and that certain "jaunt" in your walk. But also beware if the dose is a little too nigh or maybe just at first when he is not used to the 'none - he may get some inital irritation - as in he gets irritated quickly. When that happens to me it happens right away and then passes.

Also if you get something like <3 Throb which has cops in it, it may help also as he already has the cops on him and is getting a small but steady dose.

Cops always works with my man. He is 52, and at that age, sometimes he is willing but the flesh is weak.......cops always makes him RISE to the occasion if you know what I mean....ALWAYS.

If your man has estrogen dominance, you may want to look into a non-phero product as well........Diindolylmethane (DIM) ......it can help. It has helped both my man and myself in the estrogen area (I am definitely estrogen-dominant)........I get mine at vitacost, and it is not expensive at all.

I agree, cops to actually raise his testosterone and a little none to mimic it. If you want to raise his levels, you could wear OCCOS or Sexpionage or blatant invitation. Or Heart Throb sounds perfect if you are wanting to buy something for him to wear. Good luck.

cops definitely. For me they have self effects too. They just smell like sex to my nose.

And LP blends always work best for sex when you wear them with nothing else...like clothing... JUST SAYIN'

Edited by Raq On

Cops always works with my man. He is 52, and at that age, sometimes he is willing but the flesh is weak.......cops always makes him RISE to the occasion if you know what I mean....ALWAYS.

Yeah, that.

If your man has estrogen dominance, you may want to look into a non-phero product as well........Diindolylmethane (DIM) ......it can help. It has helped both my man and myself in the estrogen area (I am definitely estrogen-dominant)........I get mine at vitacost, and it is not expensive at all.

I've never heard of that, and I'm a supplement junkie, so thank you! What do you notice with it, and do you tend to have an almost immediate effect within the first couple of days, or is it one of those where it needs to saturate your system for a couple of weeks before noticing a difference?

We are trying to lose weight...but it's baby steps. Right now we're not allowed to go to restaurants (we're restaurant whores) so this is great because we save money, AND we have to work on recipes for the blender (lots of greens which is great) and cooking. On the other hand, we get the late night nibbles and have bad things, so that'll probably be the next step.

I think the estrogen-dominance also had something to do with being over-prescribed cortico-steroids a couple years back and he says it makes it impossible to lose weight even when he was doing a lot of low-impact stuff like swimming a couple years back.

Thanks to the rest of you-- I do try to still be sexy for him, and nudity is never a problem in our house. Just the actual stuff beyond cuddling or playfighting is really rare lately. I try not to bring it up too much unless I'm offering potential solutions because he feels guilty and that's a huge libido killer. So, I'm looking forward to the delivery because he's getting phero-dosed whether he likes it or not!

Edited by MissHazel

My man noticed an almost immediate improvement (like after about a week)......I noticed a slight improvement, but I am also menopausal, so that's a whole other issue......

• 3 months later...

Miss hazel, any feedback on your mans low testosterone fix.? Been having same issue with my hubby, he fed soy formula, obese until 6 yrs ago, gaining too much weight again, losing hair and he's only 26., I wanted to know what worked. I didn't want to try something on him that will send him outside the house looking for fresh women since m preggers and not very frisky , but I wanted to help myself out from being the one constantly riding and moving, you kno being the freak like we used to by wearing scents that would ramp up his manlyness and make me want to ravish him and him ravage me-

he doesn't take soy anymore right?

Mine has responded well to cops but only when it's covered A LOT. He hates anything that has cops in it but if I just do the smallest dab and cover it with a lot of scent, he had a nice reaction.

Otherwise, I don't know :( I'm sorry. He is such a pill when it comes to wearing any of the scents, I can only get him to try sometimes. I haven't had any of the rampant lady-bit meltdowns that some have written about here-- no crazy horniness on my end, but it's kind of a constant experiment and I get lazy and wear my favorites a lot of the time.