...and I feel fine

Beccah

AD-IFeelFine_.jpg

...and I feel fine

As if the holidays weren't stressful enough, it's the end of the world as we know it! The end of the year - coinciding as it does with the holiday season – can normally induce equal amounts of joy and dread. But this year is different…unless you've been living under a rock, you know many are in a panic about the end of the world occurring on December 21st as allegedly predicted by the Mayan Long Count Calendar. As with any eschatological event, sure, there's a lot of gloom and doom surrounding the theory, but we figure since it's a time of revelry anyway so why not avail yourself of this fun brew to help you relax so much you might not care if it really IS The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

CHOCOLATE FUDGE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
MAYAN ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
CANNABIS ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana
dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck
and protection from evil.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dear...you're not supposed to smoke magic brownies! :P

I kept thinking about "Santa Claus and His Old Lady" and how Mrs. Claus made the reindeer fly with her magic brownies.

This came out GORGEOUS. Don't be afraid of the weed, it just adds an interesting texture - you can totally wear this out without fear of being pulled over by the fuzz. :smiley-char022:

It was Luna's brill idea to do "pot brownies" for this theme, btw. And this is Miss Catherine's fave of the month too.

Ummm, you guys didn't want any of this, did you?

Catherine wants to buy it all up for gifts for her Solstice/End of the World party. :lol: I told her some of it is already committed for the monthly packs and subscribers but she's trying to make off with it ALL!

Okay so...I gotta warn ya: the stank is pretty dank at first. :lol:

BUT, once that note burns off (get it? get it?!) then it's a very cozy chocolate floral thing. It's very sheer on me and I like it, but honestly I don't really get a magic brownie thing happening except maybe about halfway through drydown when the cannabis and the chocolate fudge begin to merge together. I think I will let this sit till the 21st and then let it breathe some more (oh I kill me!).

And when I told Quince about this one he laughed for a couple minutes and then said, "And that's the same thing which happened the last time I ate one of those."

I think I will let this sit till the 21st and then let it breathe some more (oh I kill me!).

And when I told Quince about this one he laughed for a couple minutes and then said, "And that's the same thing which happened the last time I ate one of those."

I dunno your post sounds like it might have had some effect ...get it get it :001_302:

...the 21st will be an interesting Solstice

...lets all wear this on the 21st! :lol:

I ordered late :( hope I get it by the 21st

It gets much better with the dry down, and trust me it's great with gingery fragrances.

mmm...Goodie !!

I dunno your post sounds like it might have had some effect ...get it get it :001_302:

LOL, I wish! But I was always more of a goo ball fancier...*ahem*

Okay so...I gotta warn ya: the stank is pretty dank at first. :lol:

BUT, once that note burns off (get it? get it?!) then it's a very cozy chocolate floral thing.

Yikes! I hope this works for me, I really want to try it. I love chocolate scents!

It gets much better with the dry down, and trust me it's great with gingery fragrances.

Yay! I love ginger scents, too. I have horrible patience for letting things dry down, though LOL. I'm glad to hear it gets better after a while.

LOL...ok maybe the power of suggestion,maybe just because it is so different than the other five,so far,NR's I have on at the same time,but I get a truly edible sweet weed :rofl222: ...oh boy am I going to have some grand fun with this around a certain someone :001_302:

eta: OH BOY. THIS GETS BETTER. UNBELIEVABLE.

Yeah it really does morph fairly fast. I'm getting a very powdery vibe from the combination of the other elements.

I've got a sample of this one coming because you just never know...looking forward to trying this one out.

I never would have ordered this on its own...so glad I got the sample pack. I really really like what it turns into. Don't judge it right off. As you can obviously see from my initial review. It turns into something pretty indescribable. I will try it again later and see if I can't figure out a way to describe it.

I never would have ordered this on its own...so glad I got the sample pack. I really really like what it turns into. Don't judge it right off. As you can obviously see from my initial review. It turns into something pretty indescribable. I will try it again later and see if I can't figure out a way to describe it.

I have learned that lesson that its always a good idea to try these out before I dismiss it.

I tested this the other day and just slathered a tiny slather on my wrist. Within seconds I was so happy and the world smelled like fudge and cake and flowers. It was a very sweet smell. I asked BF ~ What is that lovely smell out in the air? Out in the world?! Wow it smells so great. I thought for sure there was a carnival going on at Target, where I would encounter funnel cakes, popcorn fudge balls, enormous floral arrangements and diamonds.

Then I said.. Could it be ME?! No way it could not be me, this smell seems to be all around me.. but it was ME!! Honestly if the end of the world could smell like this, I would die a happy girl. I didn't get any of the weed accord, I got a sweet fudgy floral, that really smelled like funnel cakes to me for some reason or maybe I smelled this type of fudge at a carnival or something.