License To Chill

Beccah

AD-LicenseChill.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

License to Chill

We won't go till we get some! How cool is it that the practice of wassailing – dating back centuries through various traditions – is its own verb? We suppose it's classier than saying, "We're going singing and drinking!" Anyway you look at it, it's a portable party! And to keep the carolers warm all night long, here's a brew reminiscent of a classic mulled wine to keep holiday spirits bright…cabernet spiced with cardamom and clove is simmered with a festive fruit mixture (plum, peach, hollyberry and coconut.) then garnished with a sprig of holly. Sing to health and to happiness, now and in the New Year…may the warmth of love and the bounty of friendship be yours always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CABERNET ~ (WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
PLUM ~ Inspires & maintains love, protects dwelling against evil and intrusion.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage.
Longevity, wishes granted.
HOLLY/HOLLYBERRY ~
Aphrodisiac, promotes beauty; for consecration, foresight, strongly protective, luck.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
CLOVE ~ Money
attracting,
deflects negative and hostile energies.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.

I just want it for the adorable penguin label! If it smells good, it'll be icing on the cake!

Ok, I'm wearing it - I've been wearing it for a couple hours now...moving a bunch of equipment around so my body has had a chance to heat up, etc. I'm NOT getting 'fruit punch' specifically...there is a fruity top to it, some creaminess below. I'll be honest I might not be the best one to review this, it's just not coming off very strongly on my skin...but I do like what I get!

Ok now...this is a BIG SURPRISE hit for me!! It does NOT smell like alcohol AT ALL so no worries Blue Bear...you can imbibe at work. (well not on me anyway).

This is like a delicious Christmas slushy! I don't get any spice at all just the berry/plummy...HINT (not too much) of holly...I don't know if I get any peach...

This should be a Sonic Cranberry Christmas Cream Slush!!!! I would take a Route 44!

This one smells different on me today than it did a few days ago. Could be because I got my period. Today it is more of a delicious purple plum with wine and I get a bit of the holly. It smells so freaking good. It smells like I should be in a wood paneled study with a mahogany desk and an enormous fireplace.

It smells very distinguished today. Like I am a scholar that is enjoying some good wine while it's snowing outside and I am sitting in my enormous leather chair smiling smugly because I am the shit.

A few days ago it was more berry and plummy- but today more of the other ingredients are coming out. I really love this one as well.

I am so glad I cannot detect any peach, usually the peach is a death sentence for me. I love how juicy and wintery this smells.

Could not figure out the yummy whiffs I was getting til I remembered dabbing this on my inner elbow earlier ... wow this is different than when I first smelled it,but than why should that surprise me :lol: fruity,lightly spiced,refreshing,uplifting and really cheerful!!!

The cardamom is to die for in here. Love it! My skin is amping it and the clove, but not in a bad way. The plum adds just a hint of sweetness. There's something incredibly milky and creamy in this. It has to be the coconut. It's wonderful, whatever it is. And no, I'm not getting any of the wine!!!

Another one I think a man could pull off!

Just got a sample of this and it dried down into a beautiful spicy floral for me. It was strong yet it had the wisp of light going to not make the scent slap you in the face. After about an hour I could really smell the wine note in here... I have it on my ever growing list to purchase a FB of

• 4 weeks later...

I got this boosted with Super Sexy for Women!!! It's a sexy christmas treat!!! I can detect more spice in this now and the plum is sooo good! There's also a tiny bit of something green in there like pine or holly, which is not bad at all, it feels like I've been a bad girl and got some pine combs or tree branches in my hair while drinking wine up in my log cabin in Colorado.

• 1 year later...

From the first time I smelt this in the sample vial I was in love, this is one of my favorite cold weather scents, it's fruity and fun with a subtle spice. On me it wears very sparkly and I get a perfect blend of the berries and the peach together, didn't even realize it had coconut in it, and I love coconut scents. This is definitely one of the scents I slather on, and spend the day smelling myself. :Emoticons04235:

• 10 months later...

This is nice in the bottle, but it turns kind of dusty and plasticky on me. It's not bad, but I don't think it's one that works very well with my particular skin chemistry.

• 2 years later...

My man say this smells like a nice "fruity baby" to him, that's not my take at all. I also don't get the wintery vibe others have noted. To me, this is a very decadent and possibly tart dessert in a lovely restaurant with tiny portion sizes, dedicated to the artistry of the food. These are late summer plums, slowly baked in a spiced, red wine syrup, simply served with a small tidy scoop of a coconut based cardamon ice cream. The whole thing is lightly drizzled in honey. (I know there's no honey in it, but I smell honey, too.)

Sh*t. I just made myself hungry.

The "License to Chill" name must be based on the fact that our decadent dinner only filled us up because we had salads and shared 3 appetizers and shared a plate of oysters before our entrees, and our lovely waiter also brought us a few tasters, and we've spent enough to feed the average family of four for a week. We were part of the last seatings for the night, most other tables are still on their entrees, so there's no hurry to pack it up.

Edited by Eastwood22