Beccah

AD-Merry_.jpg

Merry!

Saucy Merry was a very very naughty fairy… After partaking in the Wild Hunt, the revelries of Yule are a favorite among the Fae, their love of pleasure urging their celebrations to reach raucous heights of music, drinking and dance, as well as the most mouthwatering treats given to all who attend. And a certain little girl fairy is up to mischief with her special recipe for eggnog, a quaff so delightful few can resist a cup as she offers them to all the boy fae whom she wishes to seduce. As sweet as her kisses and creamy as the feel of her skin…one never knows whose heart she might steal next… Merry's recipe is a much-prized magical brew: a blend of rich eggnog accord with pink accents of fairy floss sugar and juicy mulberry, on a sensuous base of amber and sandalwood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

EGGNOG (MILK/BUTTER/CREAM) ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MULBERRY ~ Luck, willpower. protection, strength.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck,
sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is most likely going to be FB for me too. I am so confused as to what I am going to order, I want everything but want scents from November and trial phero potions... so many to buy!

I'm right there with you, so many goddies that I want, and I still have my November list to purchase....

This doesn't smell like eggnog to me. It's more like bubblegum or fruit punch.

Actually, that just cinched it as a fb for me!

This doesn't smell like eggnog to me. It's more like bubblegum or fruit punch. Maybe the eggnog will come out as it ages but I like it as it is now!

Eeeeeeee...missed this :o oh my cannot wait to try,but sure hopeing the eggnog comes out for me !!!! Than again could just need ageing,hah,we have all been there,they all get better,even when you think they could not possibly :)

I have to confess I totally lost my shit. I slathered it on in the kitchen, grabbed a cake pop, smelled my wrist yelled really loud. OH YEAH BABY

and then I carried on with eating a cake pop. NO BRAINER THAT I LOVE THIS. Glittery pink icicles wrapped in more pink diamond sparkly tiaras and unicorns standing on top of a eggnog cake. KILL ME NOW I WANT TO BOOST THIS WITH EVERYTHING

This is like having an orgasm of pink icicle diamonds and pink glittered egg nog cupcakes with pink sugar frosting OMG I can't even contain myself.

It's like this converts you into a big brilliant and beautiful pink diamond and you bathe in a bath of milky nog. I love this!!!

That's so weird that it's giving out eggnog AND fruity punch. Hmmm.....I could see liking eggnog, but not sure about the fruit punch thing, though V's review is, as ever, convincing (do you write copy ad by trade?)

Wow...I didn't expect I would lose my shit over this, but yeah, it is made of squee and flail!

High concept: candied eggnog.

To start with, the mulberry this time isn't so much fruit punch-y as just very sweet, which is likely due to the pink sugar element. Incredibly pink and I think the eggnog accord behind it helps it to come off sort of cotton candy-like but smooth, not really fluffy. After about 20 minutes or so it slowly begins to back off and reveal the eggnog which is so creamy and not too spicy! This is so yummeh and I have to finish my naughty drunken fae debauchery vignette that I was going to write for it originally (and I don't have to censor myself now. hee!).

Do I know you, or what? :lol:

TOTALLY

That's so weird that it's giving out eggnog AND fruity punch. Hmmm.....I could see liking eggnog, but not sure about the fruit punch thing, though V's review is, as ever, convincing (do you write copy ad by trade?)

No but I am in sales... : )

This is so yummeh and I have to finish my naughty drunken fae debauchery vignette that I was going to write for it originally (and I don't have to censor myself now. hee!).

...tappity tappity tappity :P

Ok,I get teh pink yumz,teh creamy light eggnoggy drydown,not as much spice as I like...yet...this will age into perfection! :hearts09793:

Mmm! I got the fb of this one and first sniff is WINWINWIN! Holy Yum! This smells great out of the bottle...can't wait to take it for a spin!