Naughty, Naughty! w/EoW Copulins

CRANBERRY ~ Protection, health, deflection of negativity.

WOODS ~ Endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

SPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

COPULINS ~ Sexual attraction. A signal that a woman is ready to have sex.

AD-NaughtyNaughty_.jpg

I love that Mara came up with the concept of "sex with Santa." :lol:

OMG, did I do that? :lol:

Well....I did have a sex dream about Hagrid once...I suppose my mind may travel in those directions. I do adore big bear-like guys.

But Luna paints the pretty pretty word pictures.

I think my friend would love this, mara would the cops make it unwearable on a guy?

No, in fact it should work great on a guy. I used the cops in this one in a different way than I usually use it. I used it as a scent note rather than as a pheromone add. I did the math and it's only around 6-8 drops per bottle (that's why I didn't charge extra for the cops add) so it's not going to come out screaming, it's just a level of texture. And remember, you get a copulin response from as little as 4 drops per GALLON so this is still an effecting amount, but a lot less than I normally add to a woman's fragrance.

At the risk of sounding totally bizarre (which isn't really a risk for me, necessarily), I think men should be wearing this one; although if you like boysmell and you enjoy the high concept behind it then by all means but...this is like if North Pole and Attacked in the Stacks were characters in a slash fanfic and passionately indulging their secretive lust forthwith. And I can make that analogy because I am not unfamiliar with the literary form. :P

Anyhoo, this is very warm masculine Xmas-sy to me, and the cranberry comes off sweeter than I thought it would be due to the honey (I'm guessing, even if it's the dirty honey). If not sex with Santa it is, at the very least, being groped on Santa's lap while he tells me to make sure I'm waiting naked under the tree for when he comes to stuff my stocking (if the sleigh is a-rockin,' don't come a-knockin').

:xmas1170:

That's funny about the Santa fantasy. So I'm assuming the picture for the perfume reflects an "off-season" Santa when he's not having to pack on the "bowl full of jelly"? :D

Great review Luna!

I tested this one this weekend and this was total Victor/Victoria for me. Or I should say Victoria/Victor. This is totally unisex but gets more masculine if that makes sense. The first note I smelled was something very berry and sweet. It reminded me of a very red and sugared berry, I got super excited, then that went away in a poof of smoke. Literally. The sugared cherry berry was replaced with a spicy smoke! Very interesting morph.

I actually dig this, It goes way fem and girly then all of sudden it's smoky and like white water rafting in the woods!

Sniffing out of the vial only so far...not sure what I make of it...I forgot it had cops so that explains a little! Seems a bit masculine for me but I won't know for sure until I wear it. That's the thing with LP creations though...most perfumes go on as one delightful scent and then by the time they've run their course, have been several beautiful things before fading away. Now, I never bought much main steam perfume because of the horrible headaches they gave me, but are all perfumes like this or is it just LPs that have this intriguing ability? It's fascinating really...I've become an arm huffer, LOL! I have to keep checking them to see how they change...I love it though! :D

Now, I never bought much main steam perfume because of the horrible headaches they gave me, but are all perfumes like this or is it just LPs that have this intriguing ability?

Artisan fragrance (oil-based and without fixatives) is dynamically evolving and aging and does not smell the same from one person to the next, generally. Even as many may sense the same qualities of a particular scent, the wear is unique to each person's chemistry.

Artisan fragrance (oil-based and without fixatives) is dynamically evolving and aging and does not smell the same from one person to the next, generally. Even as many may sense the same qualities of a particular scent, the wear is unique to each person's chemistry.

Thank you Luna :) One of the first things among my LP orders was Jouir De, lol, and I got A LOT of warning about that before it arrived...but I love it! It must have been originally made a while back because some ppl mentioned checking it again to see how it aged and if they felt any different about it now. There are a couple fragrances that I positively LOVE on my gf but on me it's too something, like Pillow Patter - love it every time she wears it! *Sighs* I love it here :love:

I you do like this one you are in luck! This lasts FOREVER. The strip that I put on last night from the trial vial is still going strong! It is actually not so bad this morning...it kind of turned a little bit into something like Closer! (one of my faves). Obviously I was sleeping so I don't know how long it took to reach this phase.

Eh...I will try it again next week and see if I change my original opinion.

Whoo! Not for me. When I first applied this it was immediately far too sharply sweet and in your face... this died down (I wonder if it's the initial blast of honey that got me), and mellowed, but still too spicy/sweet/too much.

I have trouble with honey, and this one is hovering right on the line of good and bad. The honey is subtle, but I tend to amp it. The cranberry is very nice, though, adds the perfect amounf of tartness. Men folks, take a sniff of this. I think it would smell divine!!!!!!!

This surprised me too,did not care much for it much at first and now it is really good on me :o ...and like MzDC said,it lasts !!!! ... a few dabs of this at night is very pleasing,I get the sweeter yet smoked honey,and smells... xmas-y :D

Wow this is purringly deeply cozily sexy. At first reminded me a lot of UN (that's the mens version of cop-less pherogirl right?) and robert's attacked in the stacks. Lots of polished woods and plush velvet furniture, private library, smoke a pipe kinda vibe. Ie waaay masculine at first. It has settled down into a more unisex thing with a chypre-ish moody sultry feel and the cranberry is speaking up in a freshening, non-literal way. This is so not me- it's Katharine Hepburn in menswear leaning against a desk and being f*n amazing- I am not nearly polished and glamorous enough to pull this off on a regular basis - but I will enjoy the heck out of my sample.

Edited by tyvey

At first reminded me a lot of UN (that's the mens version of cop-less pherogirl right?) and robert's attacked in the stacks.

SUPER for Men without the SS4M.

I'm not sure what to make of this one. I put it on my arms (Glitter Kissed is on the cleavage) and huffed it - and jerked my head away. It smelled like a chemistry lab. After a few seconds I caught what smelled like marzipan to me, but it was a very artificial almond smell.

It's dried down now and I'm getting wood, and some cranberry and spice, MAYBE tobacco, but over all there is still a very chemical smell. Very ammonia and chemical perm smell.

Also this particular bottle didn't have a shrink wrap on it, but I figured that was an oversight. Package didn't appear to have been tampered-with, so I am assuming that this one may not play nice with my personal chemistry - which is disappointing because I wanted to love this one. I'm going to wait and see if the chemical stuff goes away, and maybe put it back for next year and see what happens.

ETA: the chemically smell has much subsided although there is still a kind of benzoin/iodine hint to it. I'm getting more of a sweet berry/wood/smoke smell to it, which latter may be the tobacco. Enjoying it much more.

Edited by AlienChangeling

I tried this one out on my wrist last night, and on first application I absolutely loved it. I know a few of you have said it comes off smelling a little too masculine, but I didn't experience that until a few hours later, at which point I might be tempted to reapply anyway, simply because I love how pretty it smells on first application. I'm almost glad it's kinda light on the cops, 'cause I don't have to worry so much about "ghosting" effects. I'm enjoying this one a whole lot more than I thought I would.

I want to say it smells like a Christmas shop. In my neck of the woods we have a couple of stores that are dedicated all year round to Christmas. And it does smell a bit like them. The effect is gentler. It's subtle, and has a far more elegant vibe than the stores I'm thinking of. If I could imagine a really high-end Christmas store where they sell sexy Santa suits, and sexy elf costumes - sheer stockings, furry bras and panties, sexy Mrs. Clause negligees, and red velvet hats trimmed in ermine(!) - this is what that store would smell like.

Had this on my wrists last night, (was wearing Get Happy on my arms and torso), and yep, I really, really like it. I didn't wind up touching it up when the masculine smell started wafting around, and eventually it made way for a softer, girlier scent. Very nice. :)

• 3 months later...

I had this on the other day - Came home and DH says "Wow you smell nice.."

Oh, thanks hon.

A little bit later, he walks up behind me and nuzzles my neck "Which one is that? I really like that."

So I decided to look up the notes...

Cops...gets him every time.