Beccah

I started with a sample and graduated to FB. I had to have this for last winter and I would describe it as white and sweet. To me, it’s a delicate fragrance, but also very mighty and long lasting. I think it smells of peppermint tea. A light sweet musky peppermint tea. To me, it’s a white musk and kind of how a stick of peppermint gum smells when you take it out of the wrapper, sweet and minty. However, it is not a strong mint. I wore it a lot during the winter. I have to be careful to not put too much on or it will give me a headache despite liking the scent very much. Mine does not seem to have the pearlescent mica, so it is not necessary to shake it. I once used it as my main fragrance (lightly) and added a little Sneaky Clean on the outer wrists and a touch in my cleavage. Those two together smelled incredible together and I got the added benefit of some SS4W.

• 7 months later...

Years later, and I still always come back to this one. I have gone through a few bottles of it now. It might actually be my all time favourite scent. It smells pretty good when I put it on at first, but it is what it does with my skin that is something amazing. Soft, yet bright, musky, powdery, sweet, but not cloying sweet. I get complimented constantly on this. It is just so perfect. If I could, I would buy only this and wear it as my signature scent forever.

• 6 months later...

I snagged a bottle of Snow Musk from the Trades. I wasn't sure about the peppermint, but I love musk so I had to at least try it. It's really quite fab!! The peppermint is balanced and gives it a coolness, perfect for a winter potion. After wearing it for a few hours the mint becomes even less evident and what it left is a slightly sweet whitish musk which I love! Mara did a perfect job of creating this...the name perfectly fits it!! For those musk lovers...I would definitely recommend it!! :)