Lady Victoria's Spotted Leopard

LadyVictoria

This wonderful potion smells super sexy and unique to me. You know how sometimes you wear something that you know looks good? Well this is what this smells like to me. There is a very warm sexy-ness to it. I get the soft warm scent of Banyan mixed with this blanket of tobacco and almost like this soft wood musky smell. I have never really smelled anything like this before, I keep reapplying and burying my nose in this because it smells so different, but sexy. I feel like it really does capture the spotted leopard perfectly. In my head I pictured her to be in the jungle, it was raining and there was probably a village of people nearby smoking tobacco, the smell of the trees, the rain, the woods, the villagers,... then she emerges, out of the woods -or jungle area, and she is in two worlds at once, her home in the jungle woods- and her home with the villagers. The villagers know her and give her cupcakes and a warm place to sleep by the fire.

I am in love with this because it captures a sexy, but tame leopard that is truly unique and sure of herself in any world. This is perfect!!! Thank you so much PM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LuvU396:

I love this review, LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got me wishing I had gotten one!! (Except I'm not to sure what banyan smells like.)

I feel the same. It sounds so unique, but I am scared of the banyan also. Maybe I'll get a small sample of this in one of my orders!

Awesome review LV :D

Indeed! It seems I fall much more passionately for a men's scent than for a woman's, usually.

ooh yes like Masked Man... I love that one!

Good to know for the future. Fig has always been kind to me!

I never liked fig in perfume until LP. I love Enchanted Wonderland, that is where it happened. My love for the Banyan Tree.

Banyan fig sounds yummy. I love how big the banyan trees can get and how you can actually get underneath them, they form a kind of cave with their roots. The tobacco and fig looked wonderful, it was the chypre part that scared me. Anything with oakmoss goes sour on my skin.

Banyan fig sounds yummy. I love how big the banyan trees can get and how you can actually get underneath them, they form a kind of cave with their roots. The tobacco and fig looked wonderful, it was the chypre part that scared me. Anything with oakmoss goes sour on my skin.

See I adore oakmoss I love how it smells!

The fig aspect is really in the center of this and it blooms outward because at first the cyphre is more prominent. I can smell the pipe tobacco around the edges, and everything compliments each other nicely. A guy could definitely wear this because the banyan fruit isn't too sweet, just a nice contrast with the other notes. My only thing is I prefer a fig which is more green, but this one is fine for me because the other notes temper that quality. Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

I just put this on! It's sort of green, but not; sort of woods, but not. A sweet something, a light musky something, maybe some fruit. Guy scent, but not. Initially I wasn't sure if I'd like it - I don't normally do greens and I wasn't expecting green. But this is but isn't! And I do like it. It's far and away the most puzzling scent I've ever worn, though...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Tried a few swipes- not sure of this one... You know that smell on your body that you get after a spray tan? That's what this is reminding me of :/ hoping my chemistry is just off - starting period in a week so I might be "off". will try again another day.