Hi and Happy Holidays !!

fluffygirl12

Hi Everyone ,

I've been reading this forum for a while and love it here! Just want to introduce myself and wish everyone a great holiday and also thank Mara for the cute Xmas card !

I have used pheromones for about a year , and found this place from another forum. Ordered my first blend - Gotcha - on the glowing review of Shelly B , and am becoming a fan of LPMP quickly. I ordered unscented and received a handful of very delicious perfume samples . LOOOVED Tasty Tease. I think I will go for the yummy Vanilla scents and next on my list is La Femme Mystere.( or a 2x Gotcha first since I'm hooked !! )

I have a very Alpha , high testosterone type Scorpio Boyfriend who responds great to the very feminine bonding type blends , and the more strong or blatantly sexual ones mean instant blow-out fight ( since I'm not exactly a shrinking violet either ;)

So after experimenting with a few not -so-great , but also some very good companies , I finally arrived at the right place to take my hobby ( addiction ?? ) to the next level and add a few divine scents to the mix thanks to Halo's and Shelly 's rave reviews .

Now I just have to find the perfect vanilla - not too dark , not too sweet.

Welcome to the forum, FG.

Quite a few of us are on at least one other pheromone forum also. Many of the women here who are also on another forum use the same names so after a while you will recognize all the familiar "faces".

Just remember - once he catches on to the pheromone portion that there are toys here for him too ... haha.

Welcome!!! If your boyfriend is alpha, he will flip for Cuddle Bunny. Get a sample of the scented Cuddle Bunny to test out the phero first before you try the big Unscented phero, but I guarantee he will love it on you!

I, too, first came for the pheros but I'm addicted to the fragrances here!

edited for clarity

Edited by BlueBear

FluffyGirl! Good to see you here! :D

Yes, addiction coooould be more appropiate, lol. I second BB's suggestion of Cuddle Bunny...and add to that Perfect Match spiked with cops ^-^. My hubby's a macho scorpio too and he loves the more girlie feminine blends on me, though the more sexual ones haven't failed either, lol, maybe something naughty with an extra spike of Est in the future for you? GrrRuff!

So glad you came over...you'll be a life-r in no time :love: Welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much all , for the warm welcome and good advice. I think I will try next LFM with a shot of something Vanilla , Hmmm.... Baskery sounds delicious!

Plus I'm being proactive and told some of my family members I needed LPMP Gift Cert. for stocking stuffers :)

also since you're a vanilla lover you must try OCCO White or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. Both have cops and both cover cops amazingly well. I think the cops even make them a little nommier. If you don't want cops you could do NOCO White for a good basic vanilla.

oooh , I was looking at those too . I still have enough cops to last me until retirement :) I actually have the EOW , which I put into a sweet coconutty scented bottle of dry body oil. I often use that as a base for the other phero sprays since it seals the skin a bit. I've been looking at Beths Blushing Milkmaid , sounds yummi. Just trying to time my next order so that I will be back from Xmas/New Years vacation , since the mailman just leaves the packages outside my door . The Occo White sounds great , so does the Pink and the Gold - boyoboy too may choices ...

Welome to our home,welcome to the adventure! :) mmmm,Baskery is a personal fav of mine :wub: Definitely try OCCO White,and Beth's BMM,altho BBBM is on the sweet side <on me> I love it and so do many! ... BB beat me to suggesting Perfect Match with cops,oh and Gotcha is a strong one in 1x :o just sayin :lol:

Thank you , Thank you everyone !

QG , he will NEVER catch on to the pheros , ha ha , that will stay my dirty little secret !!

Bluebear , Thank you , I "ve been looking at Cuddle Bunny , but I get a bit PMSssy (i.e. whiny and pissy )with too much straight EST ,

Calii , Perfect Match looks great ! On the other forum I read one review by Shelly B, that she thought Gotcha was like PM but with a sensual feminine side- that's why I made it my very first purchase , just a straight up pure big ol' bottle of Phero perfection :)

HI LIZ - thank you !

NuTrix , Hii ! Definitely more girls here

Edited by fluffygirl12

QG , he will NEVER catch on to the pheros , ha ha , that will stay my dirty little secret !!

Haha - good luck.

Seriously though - and we have discussed this several times here and on other boards - in the end it is hard to hide the pheros long term. Women seem to do be able to hide it a little better than guys because guys just see a bunch of bottles and it all looks like perfume. Women OTOH track things like that a little better and when they see some new bottle they are "WTHeck is that and where did it come from?" But sooner or later they figure it out if you share living space or if they get a little curious. Just sayin' so you come up with a good contingency plan just in case ...

Plus there are couples who both use them to make things around the hearth a little more interesting ...

Edited by quietguy

Haha - good luck.

Seriously though - and we have discussed this several times here and on other boards - in the end it is hard to hide the pheros long term. Women seem to do be able to hide it a little better than guys because guys just see a bunch of bottles and it all looks like perfume. Women OTOH track things like that a little better and when they see some new bottle they are "WTHeck is that and where did it come from?" But sooner or later they figure it out if you share living space or if they get a little curious. Just sayin' so you come up with a good contingency plan just in case ...

Plus there are couples who both use them to make things around the hearth a little more interesting ...

I don't know if mine even knows by now. I don't hide my BOX of bottles in our shared closet, and I've even given him a bottle of Super for men (which I highly recommend. The scented one that is. It's got SS4M in it) and he wears it often. I haven't told him what's in it, but I think if I did, he'd just roll his eyes and laugh. He doesn't typically believe that kind of stuff works.

We don't live together , and I usually spend 3 days / week at his place , so I can still hide it well :) I leave the more compromising bottles in a small bag in my car . Someone on another forum once suggested to take the labels off and replace them with innocent looking ones instead . These LP labels are so lovely though , they just look like perfume , so I will be safe for a while until my stash gets too big ( 1 month , 2 months tops .... haha )

Welcome Fluffygirl!! Yes, size of stash is key to keeping pheros under wraps. Since I have an entire piece of furniture devoted to my perfume collection, that's just not possible for me!! LOL!! I've lately been experimenting with giving Mr. Goddess phero-enhanced scents, and I like it!!

Hi Fluffygirl! Welcome to the forum! I bought a number of bottles for my hub but he does not believe they work and just place them in his corner. Oh well, that means I'll have more to spend on scents and pheros for myself!

ah, that's when you routinely attack them out of the shower with cologne. Hey! we have to smell them!

Welcome to the board Fluffy!

Merry Xmas everyone !

After having worn Gotcha by the bucket full all weekend ;) I can vouch for it being the sweetest bonding blend I have tried so far. Bf was super attentive and caring , like every time I have worn it . So now I have a track record of about 7 days worth and I love it. It does need cops added because it is not sexual at all, but otherwise I am ecstatic how great this works

Yay ! Happy New Year !!! I hope everyone had a great time and a healthy prosperous perfect 2013 !!! Just placed another order , LFM , can't wait - will be stalking the mail man starting YESTERDAY haha... Next week I will have to start sampling the perfumes. So far I only wore the Un pheros , just because it's less suspicious when I reapply with the Bf around .................he will NEVER find out , I'll just be more tasty every time a new bottle arrives in the mail :ange: . BUT the perfume descriptions sound so delicious , I'll just have to give in . I ordered a sample of Baskery , I think I"ll like the Vanilla scents that are not super heavy , but since it's cold outside the pastry theme sounded yummy too . I usually stay with the more refined elegant almost Unisex scents , and my all time favorite perfume is Caleche by Hermes , but just for self indulgence I'll play around with the unfruity foodie scents ( also to cover the cops of course )