Not the same as a PE though. That being said, I'd be careful and ask Mara about what she thinks about your ideas for blends first.

Especially if you are new to pheros.....you may end up spending a bunch of money and getting less than desired results.....

I'm not without my own ideas recently, but as much as I like to combine Garland & LACE and Sex & Violins w/Dominance I've recently realized I need more time for experimentation with samples for ratios in order to make sure I won't come off as too overwhelming should I actually make one of those types of orders.

Thank Molls! I have had some time to go over that link. I will think on this some more.

Thanks Dolly! I agree with you. :) Point taken.

Hi Queen of Swords. :) Of course. I plan on consulting first before diving in. :) I was just wondering if this was an option or if anyone else had done it. I am really curious and kind of formulating some ideas in my head that I would like to play with in future. But you have given good advice. :) The example that you provided in your last post is kind of like where I am headed in the future. Kind of like knowing the effect I want to have and creating an ultimate potion from that. Thanks!

I'm not without my own ideas recently, but as much as I like to combine Garland & LACE and Sex & Violins w/Dominance I've recently realized I need more time for experimentation with samples for ratios in order to make sure I won't come off as too overwhelming should I actually make one of those types of orders.

I was thinking of combining those two scents too. I'd love to hear your experiences with them, your base personality, how people reacted, if you noticed more with two sort of dominant pheros working or was it too much etc. I'm new to Dom and I am wondering if it's just self effects or if it affects others neg/or pos (I do like the self effects so far) hard to tell with that one.