Tyvey's Chewy Cherries

tyvey

I asked for maraschino and black cherries, bourbon vanilla, a chewy amber and a bit of brown sugar. Well, my skin's been gobbling everything instantly so I had to try several times -- first, it was very sheer cherries and brown sugar! Delightful. Then POOF, lol. (It really is my skin though cuz the Merry! was gone in a few minutes too and no way those notes would normally disappear on me.)

So I put on some coconut oil and tried again. This time it has been a delicious morphing experience: first it was thick gloppy vanilla laced with cherry sauce, quite ice-creamy (yes drooool)....then the amber, very light, came out and it was a thick vanilla amber....and now it is a thick opaque cherry-vanilla taffy. Excuse me, I have to go slather some more on.

Oh my...this sounds delicious! I hope it becomes available for purchase.

WANT! NOW!!

ETA: Seriously!! Is there any left??? Want want want!!!

Edited by Just Ducky

tyvey and I like to be stealthy about our PEs. ;)

I WANT SUMMA DAT!!

I know! I'm always wanting to ask you what's in your Bunny Luv blend (only because I'm curious, I would never try to have it remade:)) but I'm pretty sure it's a secret! Sneaky girls! I still love ya though :P

I know! I'm always wanting to ask you what's in your Bunny Luv blend (only because I'm curious, I would never try to have it remade:)) but I'm pretty sure it's a secret! Sneaky girls! I still love ya though :P

LOL no, it's not a secret, just that I wanted it all to myself!

(It's a SLF bunny-style: green musk, fuzzy white amber, and dirty honey with a touch of bamboo.)

• 1 month later...

This sounds soooo good, I wish I hadn't missed out on it!

• 3 weeks later...

tyvey kindly let me have a bit and it's like cherry cordial on me. The vanilla is very boozy at first, and then turns sort of creamy in the drydown, blending with the cherries. It definitely has a lot of body to it, yum!

• 2 weeks later...

What I like best about this one isn't the cherries or the dark sugar or the yummy marshmallowiness-- it's the lovely soft trace of amber it leaves behind on dry down. It's my absolutely bestest life-long favorite of all amber scents, and if I have to sit through an hour of smelling luscious, black cherries, and delicious brown sugar and vanilla before finally arriving at the amber at the end of the rainbow, well, I'll just have to make do, won't I.

:Emoticons0086:

ETA: I definitely need to get a PE with this specific amber as a base note!!!!

Edited by Just Ducky