Cuddle bunny

Hi, Mara! A while back I read a post where you said that pharmacom had asked if they could spice up the cuddle bunny blend... When will this happen? Does this go for the Cougar too?

I have fallen i love with both of these scents, and would love to buy more of them. But of course, I am curious to get the stronger phero blends, if it is correct that they will come in the same scents... Any news about this?

Yours forever - Elin :angelstar-kaos058:

Edited by thesecret

Hi, Mara! A while back I read a post where you said that pharmacom had asked if they could spice up the cuddle bunny blend... When will this happen? Does this go for the Cougar too?

I have fallen i love with both of these scents, and would love to buy more of them. But of course, I am curious to get the stronger phero blends, if it is correct that they will come in the same scents... Any news about this?

Yours forever - Elin :angelstar-kaos058:

Hi there.....thought I would jump in here. Mara can correct me if I'm wrong.....it is my understanding that the unscented (or add-in) pheros such as cougar and cuddle bunny blend will continue to be available (and they have indeed added extra pheros to cuddle bunny, other than just est and copulins).....BUT, Mara has stated that the scents will be different in future scented phero releases. She has said that, with the exception of the original PheroGirl (which she has decided to re-brew), that the scents will cycle through and sell out just like the other limited (non-phero) editions.

So, if you want the scents that are currently available, you would do best to keep an eye on the low stock thread and get them before they sell out.

Edited by Dolly

Hi, Dolly! Yes I have stacked up these to delicious scents.. But am I understanding you right - both the add-ins and the unscented ones are of the stronger blend?

I'm not sure if it is "stronger" per se, but the way that Mara describes it, it has more (different) pheros. As for the ones that you ordered, you'll have to ask Mara that for clarification.

I'm not sure if it is "stronger" per se, but the way that Mara describes it, it has more (different) pheros. As for the ones that you ordered, you'll have to ask Mara that for clarification.

If I can "chime in", I understood the reformulations to be just that (as Dolly has said, not necessarily "stronger" but reformulated/tweaked/adjusted).

My ultimate favorite scent at the moment is definitely Cuddle Bunny... I don't think I could stock up on enough bottles.... and the scent is also My Beloved's favorite. I should note that I also need to keep the bottle hidden from my Bears because they, too, love the scent (but, I'm going to be a selfish Momma-Bear when it comes to my Cuddle Bunny... I'm completely addicted to the scent :blushing: )

Cougar Scented also places in my top-five favorites.

So, The Secret, you and I can join each other in hoping for a rebrew these two scents after they sell out!

When we commission Pharmacom to make the phero blends for us, I consider them "professional" blends, because the alternative is that we are blending the different pheros together here ourselves, and we have little experience with that. When Pharmacom does them, they use more varied phero ingredients and in a more precise manner than we are capable of, they are not necessarily stonger, but more precise.

The Cougar formula was devised by them originally. We can continue to get that unscented phero blend no problem. We are building a permanent library of unscented phero blends that we can offer indefinitely, and may be added to any perfume in our library of your choice.

The scented varities will continue to come and go.

Cuddle Bunny was a phero blend that we mixed here ourselves that was conceived by our friend, Ail. Pharmacom has now crafted the blend for us so that we do not have to mix it from scratch here ourselves any more.

The same goes with the phero blend we used in PG Dominance. Ail came up with the recipe, and now Pharmacom is going to provide us with a professionally blended version that we can continue to offer.

When we commission Pharmacom to make the phero blends for us, I consider them "professional" blends, because the alternative is that we are blending the different pheros together here ourselves, and we have little experience with that. When Pharmacom does them, they use more varied phero ingredients and in a more precise manner than we are capable of, they are not necessarily stonger, but more precise.

The Cougar formula was devised by them originally. We can continue to get that unscented phero blend no problem. We are building a permanent library of unscented phero blends that we can offer indefinitely, and may be added to any perfume in our library of your choice.

The scented varities will continue to come and go.

Cuddle Bunny was a phero blend that we mixed here ourselves that was conceived by our friend, Ail. Pharmacom has now crafted the blend for us so that we do not have to mix it from scratch here ourselves any more.

The same goes with the phero blend we used in PG Dominance. Ail came up with the recipe, and now Pharmacom is going to provide us with a professionally blended version that we can continue to offer.

<<<<HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!>>>>

Thank you Mara! That is awesome! You guys do so much to see to your slavering customers' needs!019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif:blushing: :banana135:

Does that mean that the cougar blend will be the same as it has been, and the cuddle bunny will be altered? Do you know if they are putting more EST into it? You see, I´m looking for a product with lots of EST!!

Because Androtics is sold out, and I haven´t had a chance to try it yet....

Edited by thesecret

We've got pure EST, in an alcohol base from Pharmacom, dispensed via a spray bottle. However, we have not taken delivery of the spray bottles yet, so they're not yet ready to sell. Hopefully our bottles will arrive by next week. It will sell for $74.95 for a one ounce spray.

UNscented Cougar Potion will not change.

The UNscented Cuddle Bunny formula has been made a little more complex than we were able to do by ourselves. Yes, it has a lot of EST!

We've got pure EST, in an alcohol base from Pharmacom, dispensed via a spray bottle. However, we have not taken delivery of the spray bottles yet, so they're not yet ready to sell. Hopefully our bottles will arrive by next week. It will sell for $74.95 for a one ounce spray.

UNscented Cougar Potion will not change.

The UNscented Cuddle Bunny formula has been made a little more complex than we were able to do by ourselves. Yes, it has a lot of EST!

WOW with all these new yummy pheros you're bringing Im Im sure there are going to be alot of new customers. Im going to have to learn how to be whip out my credit card faster.

And that's all I need to know...can't wait to try it as an add-in!

Hi, Mara! I wrote in the Going, going, gone thread that I would like an unscented Cuddle bunny to go with my last order...But I can´t find it in the store... Do you call it something else? What contains the most EST - I want it! :dancingfruits0nm: Elin

Hi, Mara! I wrote in the Going, going, gone thread that I would like an unscented Cuddle bunny to go with my last order...But I can´t find it in the store... Do you call it something else? What contains the most EST - I want it! :dancingfruits0nm: Elin

Hi sweetie-we haven't added the UNscented cuddle to the store yet, should be soon tho.

Email Mara and discuss it with her.

Thanks!

Danna