Wanted Man

quietguy

Wanted Man is an unscented pheromone product that is a cross between an alpha male and a sexual mix. Wanted Man is not as "in your face" sexual as Throb but it is a very potent mix that can definitely get the attention of women. I use this to help keep things interesting when my wife and I go out, but I have also noticed other women cue into the pheromone signature it provides.

One woman just got a big smile on her face and kept moving closer and closer as she spoke to me. You can read about it here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7620&view=findpost&p=239087

I bought a bottle of the spray Wanted Man in Evil In Carnation scent and until a friend stole it because she loved it so much, I had a lot of fun with Wanted Man. It is very much an 'alpha' blend that does get women's attention.

This is a great pheromone spray. I have tried products from several different companies and this ranks right up there with the best of them.

When using male pheromone products that have a higher level of 'none (like Wanted Man) is that it really helps to know where she is in her cycle because heavy 'none products work well for you around ovulation time but not so much during "that time of the month" or just before when you are likely to run into PMS issues. It is almost a case of two weeks good, two weeks not so good. Of course it varies person to person, but it is a good general rule so bear it in mind.

Right now we are in the good two week window.

The kids are off to school already and Mrs. QG is getting ready for work. I have thrown on Wanted Man covered with The Hunter & the Woodland Nymph. So I am now riding that 'none wave. But she has been breathing it in all morning too. She comes out of the bedroom in her bra and panties. Usually I like to watch her getting dressed. The only thing better than watching her get dressed is watching her get undressed. Slowly. Staring you in the eyes.

So now she is flouncing through the kitchen grabbing something. I just look at her and tell her she better run away or I will just throw her up on the dinette table. She says "Ok, let's go - I have time to take care of this" and grabs my hand and takes me back to the bedroom.

A minute later she says "No - be careful - I have already put my make-up on" and pushes my face into her throat. I don't mind nibbling on her neck at all but I guess every woman has to set her limits somewhere *snort*.

This is a great pheromone spray. I have tried products from several different companies and this ranks right up there with the best of them.

When using male pheromone products that have a higher level of 'none (like Wanted Man) is that it really helps to know where she is in her cycle because heavy 'none products work well for you around ovulation time but not so much during "that time of the month" or just before when you are likely to run into PMS issues. It is almost a case of two weeks good, two weeks not so good. Of course it varies person to person, but it is a good general rule so bear it in mind.

Right now we are in the good two week window.

The kids are off to school already and Mrs. QG is getting ready for work. I have thrown on Wanted Man covered with The Hunter & the Woodland Nymph. So I am now riding that 'none wave. But she has been breathing it in all morning too. She comes out of the bedroom in her bra and panties. Usually I like to watch her getting dressed. The only thing better than watching her get dressed is watching her get undressed. Slowly. Staring you in the eyes.

So now she is flouncing through the kitchen grabbing something. I just look at her and tell her she better run away or I will just throw her up on the dinette table. She says "Ok, let's go - I have time to take care of this" and grabs my hand and takes me back to the bedroom.

A minute later she says "No - be careful - I have already put my make-up on" and pushes my face into her throat. I don't mind nibbling on her neck at all but I guess every woman has to set her limits somewhere *snort*.

Oh, Dude! Now, THAT. Is what I'm TALKIN' about. I need to put some on Mr. Matt. A bigger dose this time. A smaller dose just made me puppy-dog him around the house. Which is fun, but not as much fun as you and Mrs. QG had! :666:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was wearing Seven Tears with Wanted Man the other evening. I had been wearing Charisma with the Seven Tears during the day but put on Wanted Man for the evening in anticipation of Mrs. QG getting home from work. I decided to stop at a 7-11 for something to drink on my way home. I get my drink but the line is looooooong. And slow. Really slow. And I am the caboose.

While I am waiting a younger woman walks in. She is either going to or coming from the gym as she is dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra type top. She walks past me into the store. I stand there waiting and waiting. A minute or so later I hear someone step behind me. I take a quick glance and it is yoga pants lady. We keep waiting. Except I notice she keeps edging a little closer to me every so often until she is not quite touching me but certainly crowding me considering no one is in line behind her.

Finally I buy my drink and walk out to my car. For some reason (I almost forgot on which side of the store door I parked my car?) I walk around the back of the cars to get to mine. Suddenly the door to the 7-11 fairly blows open and out comes yoga pants lady. And she is quickly following right behind me along the same odd path I walked to my car. I am about to get in my car and suddenly she is coming around the corner of my car. When she sees me, she kind of startles, and then walks back around my car to hers which was parked right beside mine but closer to the front door of the 7-11.

I guess there is nothing like leaving a good scent trail ... :D

Edited by quietguy

• 4 months later...

Wanted Man is an unscented pheromone product that is a cross between an alpha male and a sexual mix. Wanted Man is not as "in your face" sexual as Throb but it is a very potent mix that can definitely get the attention of women. I use this to help keep things interesting when my wife and I go out, but I have also noticed other women cue into the pheromone signature it provides.

One woman just got a big smile on her face and kept moving closer and closer as she spoke to me. You can read about it here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7620&view=findpost&p=239087

"In your face sexual" wow! i will will be odering a bottle this week..an compare it to the discontinued animism that im inlove with lol

• 7 months later...

"In your face sexual" wow! i will will be odering a bottle this week..an compare it to the discontinued animism that im inlove with lol

Oh man, I miss Animism! For being a very simple blend, Wanted Man is very powerful in it's effects. I have a rebrewed PE comiing boosted with Wanted Man and can't wait to spring it on my Bride.

• 2 weeks later...

Until the next men's Un phero in chosen, Wanted Man is still the leader in this house. It just smells so good in Voracious! I know there's something else working beside the great fragrance....WM makes me just want to grab my man and drag him off for bed sports....

You sound like my wife when I wear ANYTHING with Wanted Man in it!

• 4 years later...

Damn, reading these reviews makes me wonder why WM is having no real effect on me. I think maybe we can't really test new pheros while BF has a spinal injury. Although, I did put on a sexy dress this morning and made sure to put it back on after teaching, I want his attention but not thinking about sex. 

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Damn, reading these reviews makes me wonder why WM is having no real effect on me. I think maybe we can't really test new pheros while BF has a spinal injury. Although, I did put on a sexy dress this morning and made sure to put it back on after teaching, I want his attention but not thinking about sex. 

It's entirely possible that you just respond more to the relationship type pheros.  Either that or the sexy phero blends when combined with the relationship ones.  You said you react very well to Love God and that is a combination of Hunter Trapper and Perfect Match.

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

It's entirely possible that you just respond more to the relationship type pheros.  Either that or the sexy phero blends when combined with the relationship ones.  You said you react very well to Love God and that is a combination of Hunter Trapper and Perfect Match.

Love God is the one, for sure. And PM is great for me, clearly, knowing how I follow him around when he's wearing Girl Nip and Year One.

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2018 at 6:26 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Do you have WM in the Voracious fragrance? Because, Dayum! That is super yummy and I followed my previous SO when he wore it for the delicious aroma, lol.  Something about that AND WM, well, you know Mara's potions...!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Today my man was in the scrumptious Mysterioso, and he definitely got some hits, and not just from me. I was visiting him at work, and I noticed it was hard to stay next to him, people were kind of crowding around him and edging me out. It made me feel jealous and frustrated. It wasn't only women, the list of perpetrators included my daughter and also his best (male) friend. The area in which he has to work is small and I lost interest in fighting off the competition, so I just went outside and ordered some food. When he got a break he came and found me, I told him I was having the same problem on Wednesday night, too many people around him. He told me it was my own fault for keeping him smelling so good. He's got a point....

My point, regarding Wanted Man, is that I haven't noticed hits at home, but it gets me a possessive in public. I like a phero/scent combo that keeps me on my toes! He deserves a jealous and possessive woman. ☺️

My bride really gets possessive when I wear Wanted Man in a scent and we go out.

It's not my normal MO, so he's real compassionate when it happens. It's good for me to be reminded what a catch he is once in a while!

Again, last night, I was a bit of a Cling On with my man in this. It kind of knocks me a bit out of my comfort zone. Gentleman, if you have a confident woman who just wanders off and does her own thing and doesn't have a care in the world about someone creeping up to her man, wear this! She'll be sticking close and gladly protecting her territory. 

@Snoopyace, now I've gone and done it! I was just asked to order virgin for both Mysterioso and Adam's Nectar. He says he has a whole box of things with WM and HT that he can't wear out and he just wants to smell good without all the rules. Meh. Good thing I've got that pherotine of TLG! I think I'll sneak a few drops into Adam's Nectar.... 

Edited by Eastwood22

@Eastwood22  Ahaha!  I can relate to being under ‘The Rules.’  My bride doesn't differentiate between phero’d and non phero’d.  There are just certain scents I am not allowed to wear without her.

Edited by Snoopyace

@Snoopyace he's just grabbing for scent, and he's over having so many delicious scents with rules! I'm really glad those two were left virgin. He just wants to wear whatever he's in the mood for without having to think about who he'll be around and when.

11 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

@Eastwood22  Ahaha!  I can relate to being under ‘The Rules.’  My bride doesn't differentiate between phero’d and non phero’d.  There are just certain scents I am not allowed to wear without her.

It's funny - my wife (as I have stated several times before) is not into scents. But she sure picks up when there is any other female interest in me. I think I have recounted a couple times where she has commented some female had noticed me/taken and interest in me & I did not believe her. Until we are separated (ie one of us headed toward the restroom) and I am intercepted. If she wasn't my wife, she would be the perfect wing man haha!

9 hours ago, quietguy said:

she sure picks up when there is any other female interest in me.

That's her job! You would only need to worry about it if she didn't notice.

20 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

That's her job! You would only need to worry about it if she didn't notice.

Ahaha!  That’s what I was gonna say! 

I remember once thinking, when my first husband's phone rang and he looked at it, got nervous, and instantly sent it to voicemail, " ooooh, that's so cute! Donny has a girlfriend!" That's how I knew we were done.

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I remember once thinking, when my first husband's phone rang and he looked at it, got nervous, and instantly sent it to voicemail, " ooooh, that's so cute! Donny has a girlfriend!" That's how I knew we were done.

Oh wow, I had a similar experience with my first wife.  

I always always notice it when some woman is into BF. It actually delights me because it’s funny to me that he’s always oblivious. So I will quietly tell him, he’ll shrug it off or act like I’m nuts ( he knows I’m not really. I’m not jealous in the slightest) then I’ll watch as hilarity ensues when he finally catches on that I’m right. Nothing amuses me more than scenarios like this. I’m not threatened at all. I take it as a compliment that I have good taste. He does NOT react the same in opposite scenarios but that’s also pretty funny to me. I’ve seen women bat their eyes and literally throw themselves at him and he’s awkward as hell about it. I’m much better at shutting unwanted suitors down in a casual but firm way. But as a woman I’m positive I’ve had to deal with this way more than he has. 

Someone straight asked me last night, "What's your relationship to the sound guy?" I said, "he's my boyfriend, but the rest of it's personal." 

My man notices. What's funny is that he always tries to pass them on to his friends, like attraction is transferable. Pretty sure it's not!

He notices everything. I remember a full year before we were together, and I was sitting kinda cuddled up with a guy and he was on the complete other side of a giant auditorium, it was maybe 2am and he was working. He saw us when glancing around the whole room and then did a total double-take! I was like, "whoa. That guy is clearly crushing on me." Luckily he's not jealous and he loves catching guys admiring me, he gets a little boost of bravado. I know he'd rather I dress WAY more provocative when I go out, but that's just not my thing.

Edited by Eastwood22

5 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I always always notice it when some woman is into BF. It actually delights me because it’s funny to me that he’s always oblivious. So I will quietly tell him, he’ll shrug it off or act like I’m nuts ( he knows I’m not really. I’m not jealous in the slightest) then I’ll watch as hilarity ensues when he finally catches on that I’m right. Nothing amuses me more than scenarios like this. 

Then you would be VERY amused if you were married to me because this seems to be the norm with us lol. 

3 minutes ago, quietguy said:

Then you would be VERY amused if you were married to me because this seems to be the norm with us lol. 

Ditto!  She's always telling me a woman is into me and I am always telling her she's just being nice.

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

He notices everything

11 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Ditto!  She's always telling me a woman is into me and I am always telling her she's just being nice.

TBH - I notice it more when Mrs. QG is NOT with me. When  she is with me, I guess I am more focused on her and do not notice other women's reactions when we are together. 

14 hours ago, quietguy said:

TBH - I notice it more when Mrs. QG is NOT with me. When  she is with me, I guess I am more focused on her and do not notice other women's reactions when we are together. 

I can completely relate to this.

14 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@quietguy and @Snoopyace, I just want to thank you guys for being on here. I know that other phero forums are male dominated and I really appreciate all of your insights. 

Likewise!  I always appreciate your perspective on both the male and female phero blends!  I learn a lot from reading your posts.  

21 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@quietguy and @Snoopyace, I just want to thank you guys for being on here. I know that other phero forums are male dominated and I really appreciate all of your insights. 

You are welcome. As I have siad many times, I came here for the pheromones but stayed for the scents and great company. TY for being part of the great company.