BLAM

tempted after reading this to BLAM it today!!!!!

• 3 months later...

So I was reading this thread on BLAM where PM says we can pick a "mad scientist" option and I wonder what would be the best fit.

I LOVE BAM brown sugar and was going to re order, but then Thought A-nol would be better. But if I understand it riight, BAM has more cops than LAM...and is heavier scented than LAM.

So these are the two ideas I've been playing around with:

1. The same cops strength as BAM and the same scent strength as BAM only using A-nol instead. But then I love the smell of my BAM and don't want to mess that up if A-nol would make it smell different somehow.

2. Mixing a BLAM with the same amount of cops and scent as BAM has. Or would this alter the scent? What would mixing a-nol and b-nol do?

Mara??

If you switched a-nol for b-nol out, it would definitely change the scent. B-nol is a much stinkier molecule than a-nol. I couldn't get into BAM for that reason, lol. Sorry I can't be of more help with the other part of your question.

What would mixing a-nol and b-nol do?

It depends on the ratio. We have three mixes that are exclusively or predominantly those two molecules - TMI, True Confessions, and Open Windows. Are you a fan of any of those? It would kind of just be like adding cops and scent to one of those.

It depends on the ratio. We have three mixes that are exclusively or predominantly those two molecules - TMI, True Confessions, and Open Windows. Are you a fan of any of those? It would kind of just be like adding cops and scent to one of those.

Love Open windows. True Confessions, was sort of "meh" with me. Haven't tried TMI UN. I did start another thread about mixing perfect Match with BAM. And later read that both have B-nol. I had most excellent results so far with that, but wondered if that was too much B-nol (it says on the B-nol description that less is more) and since I tend to be heavy handed with my pheros....Maybe I should just leave BAM alone? PM, would you advise against mixing BAM and Perfetct Match?

Or what would adding a bit of A-nol to my BAM? I suppose I could just spray on some open windows on top of my newest combo of BAM/PM if I wanted A-nol? But then that's adding even more bnol

Edited by Raq On

• 2 weeks later...

What results are you looking for? Have you ever tried layering those blends together? Recall any ratios for previous successes or lack there of?

I got really good results wearing light dose of BAM brown sugar and sprited w/ Perfect Match UN alcohol. I tried it two different times and husband was attentive, considerate and sort of all over me (prob from the cops) So THAT's what I'm looking for on a regular basis. LOL. But I'm never satisfied, if this was a good mix I want to make it better or more so. That is so my nature do do that stuff. :-)

Anyway, so I thought adding some A-nol to my BAM would be even better, but maybe not. I also get good results from Open windows and Cops, like OCCO or sexology oil (in LP red) and a spritz of Open Windows Un alcohol, that's why I was wondering. But if this works I should probably leave well enough alone.

• 2 years later...

Ok so I'm reading this because I forgot it or just never made it over here. I checked out a couple of threads on this. For those of you who have done this, is the split 50/50 or ?

I guess I never thought of these as congruent. Sounds like a few people have had some good results.

Thanks. I know exactly which two scents I'm using too. I'm using LAM S&R with BAM Buttercream Peach.

I love Empress Of Persica so I tried the above combo, both in LAM, awhile back. I loved it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I did the BLAM thing 2 times.

It's a nice or different alternet. If it was a politician it would define itself as "moderate". By comparison I think I like diving in all the way with LAM or BAM.

With BAM I feel like a loudly purring Cheetah and everyone usually wants to pet me.

On LAM I'm amped, bouncy and ready for fun. The attention is definitely magnetic.

Selifie-wise the combo is sort of neutral. I don't feel like purring and I don't get that happy bounce.

I guess I'm a one or the other type of woman.

Edited by StacyK

• 7 months later...