Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

SpriteLeigh

Hi there!

I guess it's time to introduce myself! I made my first order in August with the sampler pack. I have been checking out the boards since November. Why did I not check out the boards sooner? I guess I just assumed they would be like any other company's boards, people giving genuine, passionate reviews, and others just as passionate about being, well, asshats.

So I didn't bother.

Until I wore the free sample of a perfume called "Cougar Potion" to work.

People I've worked with for years were just so unbelievable, when I got home, I looked up the reviews, and said, "YES!! This happened to ME!!! :)

I just have to say that everyone here is positive and supportive, and hilarious! I can't wait to post my reviews on the scents that I've tried so far and loved, and this comes from someone who's big "Going Out" scent was vanilla-scented Secret deodorant and a spritz of philosophy's "falling in love". (please don't laugh at me!)

So far I have ordered Cougar Potion (of course, how could I be without this lovely)

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Open Windows (SO beautiful!)

Torrid Sorcery ( heh, NOT for work :D)

And a ton of UN samples of pheros, thanks to Mara for making them available for two months instead of one, I was able to get more of them on my budget, thanks!!

I just want to say thanks to all you wonderful people who put the time and effort into these boards, it IS noticed by the jaded. Love and Peace to everyone in the New Year!

SpriteLeigh

Welcome!

Until I wore the free sample of a perfume called "Cougar Potion" to work.

People I've worked with for years were just so unbelievable, when I got home, I looked up the reviews, and said, "YES!! This happened to ME!!! :)

LOL! Crazy right?! If ever one needed proof that there's something to this phero thing, LP surely does its job! ^_~

I just have to say that everyone here is positive and supportive, and hilarious! I can't wait to post my reviews on the scents that I've tried so far and loved, and this comes from someone who's big "Going Out" scent was vanilla-scented Secret deodorant and a spritz of philosophy's "falling in love". (please don't laugh at me!)

LOVE your choices so far, can't wait for you to test them and share your reviews!

We would NEVER laugh at you...maybe when we get to know you better we'll poke fun but never in a mean spirited way :P:D

Torrid Sorcery ( heh, NOT for work :D)

Um, I've found that ANYTHING can go to work, lol, maaaybe not everything should....but I had to see just for fun ^_^:ange:

Why did I not check out the boards sooner? I guess I just assumed they would be like any other company's boards, people giving genuine, passionate reviews, and others just as passionate about being, well, asshats.

SpriteLeigh

I fall mainly into the ass-hattery category myself. Welcome to the boards. Love your name and avi. I'd love to read your reviews too,

Welcome to our world :) ... HAH, Cougar Potion was my first order,and first phero experience,3 years later here I am,still enjoying the people and the magick of Mara's creative genius! No one does scent with intent like LPMP! :wub:

...this board was my first forum,and the only one I post to :D

Hey SpriteLeigh!!! GREAT name! :hearts18:Welcome to the (visible part of) the Family! :hearts18: Heh. You know, I think Cougar Potion was *my* first phero, too. I looooove that stuff! Looks like you've got a good stash going already. Looking forward to the reviews! :w00t: