New Releases for FEBRUARY 2013

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*snort*

I wonder if I should put on big rain boots to keep dry from all the drool in here haha! And maybe stay close to the door ...

*snort*

I wonder if I should put on big rain boots to keep dry from all the drool in here haha! And maybe stay close to the door ...

I must admit, after the drools started to amass, I burst into laughter thinking about what you might say when you saw it. :lol:

I really can't wait to read Luna's descriptions....am I going to have to stockpile some batteries first, Mz. Luna?

:lol:

I'll do my best as always to make you wanna do himbuy stuff. :666:

I was on my way back to work from lunch when I decided to check the New Release thread at a stoplight. I died. I turned around went back to the bank and put the cash I had made that morning into the atm to be ready to order. The whole time thinking...why oh why do I bother pretending like I am going to skip a month. They just keep getting better and better, I give up.

I must admit, after the drools started to amass, I burst into laughter thinking about what you might say when you saw it.

Haha - I am a little hurt I was not asked to be the model. Oh wait - this is Valentines day, not Halloween! :lol:

It sorta reminds me of one night when I was out with 3 female friends a long time ago. We were heading to a small restaurant and all three women were complaining how it had been a long dry spell between boyfriends and they really needed to find someone soon. I made a joke and my good friend "M" looked at me from the passenger side seat and said something to the effect of "We need it so bad you better just keep your mouth shut or we will gang rape you in the parking lot. And it will not be fun."

I kept my mouth shut.

Edited by quietguy

These look really fun! How awesome is it of this dude to allow LP to use his photos? And how wickedly awesome of Mara to think of it? (Um... thank you! He's perty!). Just fun... Fun all over the place. :)

Looking forward to descriptions, too. Always so entertaining...

Even in his alleged prime, Fabio always looked . . . stupid. And stupid is a total turn off.

Mr. February does not look stupid!

Ergo . . . hmmm. Weren't we talking about holding another auction soon?? :Emoticons0424:

I...I....am in the tiny tiny minority. I don't understand the drooling over this guy. :Emoticons04280: (Yes, I'm sorry. ^^; Uh..... guess this is one less poster/pinup Mara will have to mail out.)

(But I am looking forward to seeing what is in the blends for Feb! Especially since we have Gotcha!)

I...I....am in the tiny tiny minority. I don't understand the drooling over this guy. :Emoticons04280: (Yes, I'm sorry. ^^; Uh..... guess this is one less poster/pinup Mara will have to mail out.)

(But I am looking forward to seeing what is in the blends for Feb! Especially since we have Gotcha!)

I'm with you on this one ;)

I feel the need to give Mr. Highland Fling a blow job. (I can say that, right?)...

Of course you can say that! Also...you can *do* that.... :666:

Ha! That's the best thing i have heard all week!

ME TOO!

I know why Highland Fling makes me so wet - he looks a lot like Patrick Dempsey/McSteamy (or was it McDreamy?) on Grey's Anatomy from that angle. Though of course way more pumped up. I love kilts. I wish men would walk around in miniskirts, too.

Oh, Gods... :heart::heart::heart: I LOVE YOU, SNIFFER!!! :heart::666::heart:

:pirate291:Have I publicly mused lately on how utterly debauched we women get...? :pirate291:

B):party::001_tt2::rockon::cat692::BananaRow::CHEERS~19:B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Haha - I am a little hurt I was not asked to be the model. Oh wait - this is Valentines day, not Halloween! :lol:

It sorta reminds me of one night when I was out with 3 female friends a long time ago. We were heading to a small restaurant and all three women were complaining how it had been a long dry spell between boyfriends and they really needed to find someone soon. I made a joke and my good friend "M" looked at me from the passenger side seat and said something to the effect of "We need it so bad you better just keep your mouth shut or we will gang rape you in the parking lot. And it will not be fun."

I kept my mouth shut.

Now THAT'S what I was JUST TALKIN' ABOUT. Yet another fine example... :) Please tell your friend I love her, QG. :) Edited by ElizabethOSP

I never really understood the Fabio thing to be honest...but this? This Jimmy Thomas character? Yes this one I can definitely stand behind!!

ITA, Fabio looks like a caricature of a romance novel hero. Jimmy looks like the real deal!

That's because you like them about 15 years younger :D

I want to dry hump his biceps

Not sure how many of you ladies noticed but Cocked & Loaded is for guys. In which case Mara could have given us guys a little more eye candy by dressing the girl the same as Jimmy on the Steamy Daydreams cover. :) As my MIL says, What's good for the goose ...

I thought Fabio was creepy looking, but I was obsessed with Tony Little infomercials. Not sure what this says about my choice in men, but I think it means I like being screamed at with the potential for getting decked. :/

Regardless, this month's model is sufficiently gorgeous, even if he does seem like a nice guy ;)

Jimmy reminds me (physically) of a guy I dated. Same muscularity, but he was shorter. Still f*cking FINE! Had an ego that almost wouldn't fit in my house, though.....I had to cut him loose.