Essential Harmony fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341428_ST5EZP19_c.jpg

CARNATION ~ Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.

DAMIANA ~ Strong ingredient for lust spells. Love, psychic visions.

KATRIFAY ~ Fortifying, for aiding and restoring of physical strength.

YLANG YLANG ~ (also known as Cananga) Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation.

CISTUS aka LABDANUM ~ One of the oldest known perfume ingredients. Considered holy, used in tribute, and as a sense-memory tool to stimulate the subconscious. Said to revive long forgotten memories and feelings.

BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.

JAMAROSA ROOT ~ Stress and fatigue reducer.

MUHUHU ~ Aphrodisiac, grounding and relaxing.

Edited by Beccah

• 3 weeks later...

I get the basil and the labdanum primarily; this is very green to my nose and of the four Essential types, this one and Vitality are those I feel are most appropriate for a guy.

• 1 month later...

What a lovely, fresh, bright scent this is! It reminds me of an air freshener I bought from Dusk, but more subtle. It's got a beautifully sweet edge to it that still manages to smell clean and not cloying. This is probably my favourite of the fragranced hydrating waters so far.

ETA: This smells like sherbet on drydown. I don't know how that happened, looking at the ingredients, but I love it!

Edited by Synergist

I get a LOT of woody herbals when it first hits my skin. It's brisk and refreshing, and I totally ken Mara saying she used the woodiest varieties of the EOs! I'm not acquainted with the Jamarosa, Katifray, or Muhuhu on their own, so I can't speak for them, but I *do* get a beautiful blend in which I get the other notes. As the drydown progresses, the woodiness backs off and everything sweetens a touch. On long drydown, I end up with Ylang and some Carnation, supported by an herb garden This is another BEAUTY!

:burning-heart:

Cistus - it's the only thing I smell on me ... I use medicinally and react funny to it sometimes so it's probably why it is all I can pick up :-(

I sprayed a little under Mr C's pillows to see if it helps him sleep ... try again with this another day but might gift it to someone. Bummed.

Edited to add: I didn't really give this a chance before I showered so I'm being a little quick to judge whether or not I'd get over the Cistus.

Edited by livinlavidacabo

Quince liked this one, although he said he didn't think he could see spraying himself with such a pretty bottle every day.

(That man, I swear! :rolleyes::lol:)

But it does smell nice and fresh on him, neither of us could detect any floral at all once it had dried down.

• 1 year later...

Got this in one of my orders and all I can say is....now I will be looking closer at the hydrating waters as well. This month woke me up to the wax melts, Olive and Apricot cream and now this. I love the woodsy feel of this one. I find it very calming.