Essential Mystique fragranced hydrating Waters

Beccah

AD-EssentialMystique_.jpg

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Edited by Beccah

To me vetiver is really earthy and deep, usually moreso than patchouli to my nose.

See...this is what stops me...but,then I rememeber that until LPMP I could not stand patchouli in anything !!

This is soooo what I have always looked for in a patchouli. Maybe it's the blend between the vitiver and the patchouli? I don't detect much dirty earth, only clean earth (LOL) if that makes sense. The earthiness in this is def. in the background though and a necessary dimension IMO. It's a more refined patchouli smell than the plain old essential oil at Whole Foods. On dry down I pick up a lot more of the vanilla mixed w/ sandalwood. Not sure if I like it on my skin yet. after a few hours it smells more like a sweet men's cologne on me. I did spray some on my pillow and bedding and the initial wonderful smell remained. LOVE that. I want to go in my closet and spray all my bellydance costuming with this.

I remember reading somewhere that it doesn't damage fabric. Is that right?

I would definitely do a patch test with any of the darker colored ones before you go nutty with them.

I didn't have a problem with E.Mystique, but I DID have a problem with the Coffee blend, which ended up a lot darker in it's finished form than I anticipated and absolutely darkened fabric.

• 2 weeks later...

This was next to my buttercream rose spray- picked it up thinking it was the rose- sprayed- I thought eeek that's attar-y all right- NOT FOR ME- SO HEADSHOPPEY- WHERE'S MY CREAM. Obviously not for me - posted to trade

This was next to my buttercream rose spray- picked it up thinking it was the rose- sprayed- I thought eeek that's attar-y all right- NOT FOR ME- SO HEADSHOPPEY- WHERE'S MY CREAM. Obviously not for me - posted to trade

Ditto. I accidentally sprayed it on my reading chair and immediately thought, "Mildew?!" It's just not my kind of scent. But I can imagine everyone who likes patch and resins will love this one.

Back to my beloved buttercream roses and essential bliss!

• 4 weeks later...

:heart: Mmm-mmm-mmmmmmm! LOVE the Essential Mystique!!! :heart:

This is Pure Patchouli Paradise for me. Love love love love love! LOVE. Did I say LOVE? Oh yeah, I did. Heh. :burning-heart:

Skin, hair, clothes, sheets...cat (NO JUST KIDDING!!!)...it all works. YUM!

:BananaRow: :BananaRow: :BananaRow: :BananaRow: :BananaRow:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite pretty and sweet as far as resinous scents go - probably good for a "beginner resin ho" :lol: However after some time on my skin the patchouli amps out something fierce and it is all that is coming through now. This might be nicer sprayed in the air or on sheets and kept away from my temperamental skin chemistry...