Essential Vitality fragranced hydrating Waters

Beccah

257197828691341526_30OjgaxO_c.jpg

CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.

EUCALYPTUS, TEA TREE ~ Healing.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

ROSEMARY ~ Intellectual stimulation, purification, love, sensuality, wards against dark forces, invigorating.

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

Edited by Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

I got my fb of this and it smells freaking AMAZING. It's not a perfume scent... it is indeed very spa-like. Soothing, gorgeous spa scent. I sprayed like.... 3 dozen pumps on myself and now my bedroom smells like this too (sadly my skin eats this up waaaaayyyyy fast - might just try to use it as a linen spray or something). The minty lavender and chamomile are just sooooooooooo good. I love this so much.

I don't normally like this type of blend but I do like this one, I think because it's sheer. It's just the right weight for me to enjoy. It does have a great uplifting sort of quality and the notes blend together really well. The lavender is in front for me, but balanced by the other elements to give it a really nice fresh aura, but not too pointy.

Mine isn't very strong and isn't very camphorous, and my skin eats it. :( I get slightly minty green. It is, unusually, a green that I LIKE, however, and that doesn't give me a headache.

Yeah, my skin eats it too, so the scent doesn't last at all on me. Too bad since I find the scent very soothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love that there is a fragrance with Eucalypt and Australian Tea Tree!! We in Australia know how beneficial these ingredients are for clearing blocked noses, soothing colds, and helping breathing problems like asthma. Snuffing this from the bottle actually makes my nose feel less blocked. The other ingredients - chamomile, lavender, etc - are also well known medicinally for being calming. I don't know about peppy or uplifting, but to me this is definitely a blend for soothing or helping illness. Sprayed on my face in this hot weather it is deliciously refreshing, cool and clear. It is certainly not "perfumey", much more of an essential oil smell, but not medicinal or nasty for that, just mildly herby. I agree that it is much more a masculine scent than a feminine one, but I think I will be using it for medicinal purposes more than for smell - not that the smell is abject, it is quite nice, I just normally like my perfumes to smell sweeter and more feminine. In love!!

• 5 months later...

I love this one--out of all the hydrating waters I've tried, this one feels the CLEANEST. It definitely promotes focus and calming, centering energy. I'm looking forward to stashing a bottle of this in my bag next summer for retail days. Cool, refreshing, a total uplift.