Orange Almond fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341737_8al6S9Jn_c.jpg

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

Oh this is lovely! I got my package yesterday and as usual had to restrain myself from dabbing EVERY scent in the box on a body part. But I did spray my two waters on my pillows. This one is fresh and yummy.. On the pillow I didn't get the almond, but I did of course get the orange and it smells like the freshest, juiciest orange. Not cloying, or artificial. I think the idea of the "hydrating water" concept. I can't wait to put this in my hair!! Citrus always gives me energy and helps lift the depressing feelings I get when the Washington weather has me on the floor. I will be making good use of this.

I also sprayed some in my car.... NOM

And I want to spray it right into my mouth!!! This stuff is absolutely heavenly!

Unless you uber amp almond, Molls, you should be OK with this one. The orange really takes over -- well, at least on my skin. The orange is brilliant and crystalline, and I barely detect almond.

Rip off that plastic wrap and jump in! The water's fine! :great:

Edited by Just Ducky

I think I nailed this one with "liquid sunshine," it's like if you could literally spray yourself with oj! I can smell the almond in the bottle but on me it comes out as a warm undertone after the orange has burned off; it's really interesting, actually. how it translates to my skin. It is more like an amber, just like Mara had noted.

As I drenched myself in this I shouted "MMM, FAIRY LURE!" It's a very similar creamy-dreamy orange, very juicy and VERY sweet and with no sourness at all. It's funny, to my nose I didn't get almond at all- it just gave depth and creaminess to the sweet sweet orange, but I ran into someone shortly after spraying and she said "mmmm something smells so great. Almondy!" Rare instance of someone accurately IDing an LP note, lol...usually people are like FLOWRRS ! at G&L and shit.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally tried this on my skin - very almondy at first. Then there is a hint of juicy orange... and I mean a "hint". It is so light on me, I had my nose right UP to arm, and could barely smell it. I will probably pass on my sample to someone who it will work better for...

So I finally tried this on my skin - very almondy at first. Then there is a hint of juicy orange... and I mean a "hint". It is so light on me, I had my nose right UP to arm, and could barely smell it. I will probably pass on my sample to someone who it will work better for...

I am curious if you try spraying fabric what you would get. I get most orange when i spray my pillows.

• 1 month later...

Applied to the right arm 30 minutes ago. I wanted to eat me. I wanted to lick me. So juicy sweet and perfectly sweet and then my skin ate it. I am cool with my skin eating it though I would rather it be me that smells this good ... Will NOT gift this to anyone as it is either going to the car or the office or anywhere but not leaving my side kind of place. I know I will need this someday soon as the weather warms up. When in a bummed out mood, everything should smell this good! (and it will bwahahahaaa)

• 11 months later...

For some reason, after shaking hard and spraying close to half the sampler vial on my body last night, I failed to smell it. I unscrewed the bottle cap and it gives off a lovely soft orange scent. I can't smell the almond accord in this manner though.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...