Velvet Coffee Cream fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341815_NmcofqMr_c.jpg

COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy

NOTE: Please be aware, due to the content of natural coffee in this blend, we've found that this spray WILL discolor cloth. Probably best to spray on your body and hair before you dress.

This has my name all over it :lol: ... perfectly perfect addition to all time favs Tyvey's Coffee Cake and Baskery...and hydrating for dry skin too! = WIN-WIN x 100's

:Emoticons04235:

LOL,I should have clarified that Tyvey's CC & Baskery are my fav coffee scents,but sheesh how could I have forgotten La Vie De Boheme :o DD,I stopped drinking coffee in 2004 when I switched to green tea,so I really really love the LP coffee scents as I never liked the taste,just the smell of coffee,and the caffiene :lol:

*Mara,if you see this, Tyvey's Coffee Cake does not come up in search.

EDIT to Perfumerie page and review page:

NOTE: Please be aware, due to the content of natural coffee in this blend, we've found that this spray WILL discolor cloth. Probably best to spray on your body and hair before you dress.

So, you should avoid linens and clothes with this one, but please don't let that scare you off of this one, it smells AMAZING.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to think of what this reminded me of and it finally hit me: Kahlua!

:smiley-eatdrink007:

It's got that thick coffee syrup evocation mixing with the sweetness and OMGYUM! It dries down on me to a sort of nutty quality, love it!

This is my favorite scent of the waters I've tried-- as creamy as like Lick of Cream, and the coffee isn't bitter at all, more like a mellow cocoa-y flavor. I soaked my head in it before a workout. Didn't last too long but was heavenly while it did.

• 4 weeks later...

I sprayed this one on my hair and pillow over the weekend and the the kittens came running. I've spoiled Loki & Petunia letting them have licks of ice cream and cream cheese and stuff from my plate, and they were CONVINCED I was hiding a treat from them when I sprayed this. Petunia was howling, WHERE'S THE TREAT? WHERE WHERE WHERE?!! :lol: Very authentic, apparently. Kitty approved!

My daughter wanted to test all the Jan samplers when they arrive last week. This was the first one she opened up and sprayed on my pillow and before I could warn her!!! The three of us got a 'shock of our lives' and joked that the dog had a dump on my pillow ..... The stain is here to stay forever. The scent seems to last on the pillow but not when applied on my body. It does have a cocoa vibe to it. I intend to use it on my hair one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, this sure does have some colour all right! I really love the colour, I feel like spraying it on myself I will look like I have gotten a bit of a tan hehe :) I'm not a big fan of coffee scents but this is pretty nice, a very creamy, smooth coffee, not bitter at all, just like a nice weak milk coffee. The vanilla and cream really temper it beautifully. If I were into coffee scents this would be an absolute winner!

• 2 weeks later...

It's the oddest thing. This doesn't smell like anything on me. Not anything at all for at least an hour. Then I finally got a bit of a sweet creamy coffee scent, but it was so faint that I could barely tell it was there.

Even stranger: BF tried it too, and it was *very* coffee on him! :huh:

Skin chemistry, I swear...

• 1 month later...

I like this but I keep forgetting to put it on before putting my clothes on. The brown color is a bit too strong and it keeps getting on my clothes.

Luckily I don't care that much but my boyfriend makes fun of me.

I did have a laundry emergency the other night where I'd had some clean clothes in a pile and they started to smell a bit funky and stale, so I threw

the clothing item I needed like asap in the dryer after spraying it a lot with this and it all worked out okay :) Used to do that with febreeze but now

I try to stay away from the chemical fresheners.

Edited by MissHazel

I like this but I keep forgetting to put it on before putting my clothes on. The brown color is a bit too strong and it keeps getting on my clothes.

Luckily I don't care that much but my boyfriend makes fun of me.

This one is dark and stains as Mara and others have mentioned.

I mentioned this a while back but I added some BAM to it and it smelled really good after that.

oh, it's cool. I got this in a trade so didn't really read up on it. it's all good.

• 2 years later...