Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha!

Beccah

Wow Tyevy that's an intense reaction. I have had a slightly similarly uncomfortable experience when wearing in what turned out to be the wrong place.

It's strange and interesting when you accidentally hit someone with this that happens to be a strong responder. IME these oddities happen more with Gotcha. This is potent stuff.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Tyvey that is a creepy story! Yeah as much as I love Gotcha I would not wear it shopping. I could so see that happening, It is definitely the "falling in love" phero.

LFM for shopping I want helpful minions when I shop.

WOW. That's wild! I try to help "lead" people when they appear to be going down a path of self embarrassment. I know that sometimes the initial knee jerk reactions can't be helped, lol, but if you weren't in the mood to steer (or find humor in :D ) his unusual behavior then it was probably a real pain in the tuckus.

But it now begs the question...did you ever fall in love and find what you were looking for in spite of his odd behavior? :heart:

Lolololol no I did not!

:lol: C'est la vie! You shall just have to continue your search for love elsewhere :love: