Areion Skye

quietguy

Ingredients:

DELPHINIUM ~ A magickal representation of "air". Symbolizes heavenly qualities. Swiftness, lightness.

ZUCCHINI BLOSSOM ~ Bestows energy and vitality. Balancing, aids fertility and verility.

MAILE LEAF & VINE ~ Wedded love, fidelity, friendship, affection, protection, sex, divination, healing, stamina.

BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

DOGWOOD ~ Wishes granted and protection. Charm, popularity.

KATRIFAY ~ Fortifying, for aiding and restoring of physical strength.

I know this looks like a strange list of ingredients for a cologne a man could wear but once again Le Wiz is able to make it work. This is a smooth, light airy cologne with a slightly sweet sense to it.

The cologne is toward the sweeter end of the men's spectrum. The zucchini note sits very strong on top of this cologne and gives it a semi-sweet note, but not sweet in the traditional sense. It has a slightly green note to it, just like a zucchini fresh out of the garden would. Beneath this top semi-sweet/green note You get a sense of the air from the delphinium and wood via the dogwood. the dogwood also gives the cologne a slight sense of saltiness once it has dried down for a while.

This cologne reminds me very much of the scent of a ripe garden on a crisp summer morning. It reflects Le Wiz's strength of creating very natural, out-doorsy type scents. My wife loves a good garden so I am sure she will like this one!

While it may not sound like a traditional men's scent, it is a good one and well worth a try!

• 6 months later...

I quite like this scent. Very very unisex. It's airy, light, crisp and very fresh smelling. Very uplifting. There's some green crisp scents I can't wear just because it leans a little too much to the masculine side for me, but this one is right on the border. One of the things I find with greeny women's fragrances is they tend to be a bit flowery, which is fine, but sometimes I want something that is green without that "women's office fragrance" feel to it, and this would fit the bill.