Mixing SS4M w/ Non Phero Scents

Does anyone have an idea of how I would mix SS4M :TotakekeBannana: with any of the Mens products? See I can mix a great cocktail but when it comes to this... uh.. well...

I imagine I would need some sort of little funnel and something to measure? Hell I don't know... lol

Where would one get such supplies?

And how what would be a ratio... I am guessing it would depend on how much you're making?

If you order the UNscented SS4M, you can just (shake first) then roll on your skin, then apply anything you want along with it. It's diluted and skin safe, ready to roll.

If you want to add the concentrate to other fragrances, we do that for you. Pick a fragrance, and we'll add 1ml of the pure, undiluted concentrated phero formula to 9mls of concentrated fragrance, for a total of 10mls in a roll-on bottle.

Does that help?

P.S. Just so everyone knows, we specifically commissioned this concentration from both of the labs we are buying from. A 1/10 ratio of pheros to perfume, just to make it easiest for us and everyone else to mix the stuff properly at the maximum level of phero effectiveness.

If you order the UNscented SS4M, you can just (shake first) then roll on your skin, then apply anything you want along with it. It's diluted and skin safe, ready to roll.

If you want to add the concentrate to other fragrances, we do that for you. Pick a fragrance, and we'll add 1ml of the pure, undiluted concentrated phero formula to 9mls of concentrated fragrance, for a total of 10mls in a roll-on bottle.

Does that help?

P.S. Just so everyone knows, we specifically commissioned this concentration from both of the labs we are buying from. A 1/10 ratio of pheros to perfume, just to make it easiest for us and everyone else to mix the stuff properly at the maximum level of phero effectiveness.

Totally.. I can just see me trying to mix stuff up, spilling it, blowing stuff up.. "Honey? Are you ok, what was that boom I heard"

We do that-it adds to the excitement of the dull days.

LOL

Niiiiice...... WOO HOO!!! BOOM!!!

I JUST ordered Phero Boy Dom and the SS4M Roll on... to add with the new Super for Men.. My question is how much of the roll on do you use? For the Super for Men I used 1 to 3 dabs (turning bottle over on finger then applying) 3 being the most I would apply. How would that compare to the roll on???

Does that help?

Ok, I'm pretty new to this, so where is the add on option? I would LOVE to add some pheros to a few I am loving.

Ok, I'm pretty new to this, so where is the add on option? I would LOVE to add some pheros to a few I am loving.

Vampkat, visit this part of the gift shop:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

If you scroll down, you will see the add-ins. You can also purchase them as unscented, ready-to-apply roll-ons, so that you can easily layer them with any of your chosen scents. I do a little of both, adding the blends into one of the bottles I have of My Beloved's favorite scents... I also have an unphero'ed bottle of his favorites, for when I just want the scent alone (BTW, conditioned responses to the scents without pheros will occur :) )... and then I have the roll-ons for when I want to play with other scents.

Vampkat, visit this part of the gift shop:

If you scroll down, you will see the add-ins. You can also purchase them as unscented, ready-to-apply roll-ons, so that you can easily layer them with any of your chosen scents. I do a little of both, adding the blends into one of the bottles I have of My Beloved's favorite scents... I also have an unphero'ed bottle of his favorites, for when I just want the scent alone (BTW, conditioned responses to the scents without pheros will occur :) )... and then I have the roll-ons for when I want to play with other scents.

Oh, I thought we could order a scent, then add a phero to it so it's already mixed when we get it. I guess I was reading that wrong. lol

I JUST ordered Phero Boy Dom and the SS4M Roll on... to add with the new Super for Men.. My question is how much of the roll on do you use? For the Super for Men I used 1 to 3 dabs (turning bottle over on finger then applying) 3 being the most I would apply. How would that compare to the roll on???

The concentration in the unscented bottles of pheros is a little stronger than what we blend into the ready-to-go perfumes. This concentration is equal to our option of buying a phero additive for a scent of your choice. 1ml of pure phero concentrate is added to 9ml of either perfume or unscented dilute.

In the ready-to-go varieties, we use about 80-90% of that strength. So technically, if you were trying to equal the effect you get in the SUPER for Men fragrance, you would need a tiny bit less of the unscented variety. (Remember to shake those unscented bottles gently before you apply.)

Dolly, could you expound on 'dosage' application, please? Thanks, luv!

The concentration in the unscented bottles of pheros is a little stronger than what we blend into the ready-to-go perfumes. This concentration is equal to our option of buying a phero additive for a scent of your choice. 1ml of pure phero concentrate is added to 9ml of either perfume or unscented dilute.

In the ready-to-go varieties, we use about 80-90% of that strength. So technically, if you were trying to equal the effect you get in the SUPER for Men fragrance, you would need a tiny bit less of the unscented variety. (Remember to shake those unscented bottles gently before you apply.)

Would you mind pointing me to this option? I thought I had it, but I think I'm missing it. :)

Would you mind pointing me to this option? I thought I had it, but I think I'm missing it. :)

Sure! Go to this page:

The option is about half-way down the page. Look for this picture, and you'll see the options in a drop-down menu next to it.

AD-AddPheros.jpg

Oh, I thought we could order a scent, then add a phero to it so it's already mixed when we get it. I guess I was reading that wrong. lol

You can! And, you can also get the blends as a separate, ready-to-apply rollon. DOUBLE THE OPTIONS, DOUBLE THE FUN :)

Sure thing, hun!

I am assuming you are talking about Michael's question.....I use roller balls quite often, and I find that one little short roll is about the same as a dab.....it may look like it is more, but with a "dab" or a drop, you have to spread it out and smear it around.

Michael, I have a question about your post though.....are you planning on wearing the unscented SS WITH Phero Boy Dom and/or Super for men? SS unscented and Super for men are the same phero blend, I believe.....if you are accustomed to never wearing more than 3 dabs.....you may go into OD if you wear them at the same time.

Thanks, Dolly!

I think he's talking about using it with the UN-phero-ed Super variant that we are releasing this week. Aye? Which, by the way...heheheheh...I got the artwork I wanted. Oh, it's breathtaking! I'm so happy!

Michael, I have a question about your post though.....are you planning on wearing the unscented SS WITH Phero Boy Dom and/or Super for men? SS unscented and Super for men are the same phero blend, I believe.....if you are accustomed to never wearing more than 3 dabs.....you may go into OD if you wear them at the same time.

Thanks for the tips, makes sense. and NO I am not planning on wearing SS unscented with S4M... gawd can you imagine.. I'd probally be arrested for just standing there!!

But I am finding that the Phero Boy Dom is what I was looking for as a replacement for Turn up the Heat (Androtics) The concept of TUTH is good but I don't like the scent and it just never worked well for me.. I wanted a product that you apply when you want to kick it up a few notches. PBD definatley does the job. And Ammo's scent is uh well... cheezy I think...

I found that by wearing S4M around my SO for a few hours then applying PBD a dab or 2 really winds her up! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: ... I mean it kicks into overdrive. So my idea is to have the SS blend to wear with other scents (Merlins, the new Super non phero etc..) and the PBD for those times when well... you know... :001_tt2: hehe

It seems I have found a home here. :banana011: Or maybe it found me... I do like the social products at Androtics, The Instant Honesty, Openess, A314 work real well for me...

Too much fun..

Edited by Northwestmichael

Ah, so do we just add in the notes section which perfume we want that added to? I'm excited to try the super sexy blend in love potion #3!

You have to buy a 1/3 fl.oz. perfume to have it added to. If you have more than scent in your shopping cart, please use the note section to let us know which one it should be added to.