Iconic Tonic

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

PINE ~ Fertility, virility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.

CLARY SAGE ~ Enhances visions, vivid dreams.

Only smelled this in the vial so far, but I love, love, love the wood notes! I can't wait to slather on TT.

• 3 weeks later...

Mara...

I hope you find this post! I tried to give you a ring just as soon as I had snatched my package from my mail carrier today and ripped it open to find my complete set of trial vials that I had ordered! My search began!!! Where is it... Where is it !!! A-ha !!!! Don't try and hide from me little one.... come to mama!!!

Oh my GOODNESS !!!! You did it! Simply Amazing !!! I can not wait to slather this on my hubby tonight !!!

I need to get a bottle of this! Not just a bottle but a couple!!! Please do not run out before I get mine hoarded!!!

By the way ... I really don't think this is anything that might work on any one else who is reading this.... so move along - move along! *insert evil naughty grin here* :lol:

5:00pm is just not coming fast enough.... Hurry up and come home Mr. Livinginparadise!!! Me got some slathering to do!!!

I thought for sure Quince would really like this one, because he loves wood-and-green type blends, but when he smelled it he crinkled his nose and said it smelled like celery! I think the sage and aloe were causing him to think that. I think it's nicely fresh and watery, another "clean" kind of scent which guys like (just not mine, apparently).

Celery? Hmmm... Well.... Since you are just twisting my arm... I will just force myself to take another little sniffy sniff sniff :666: *I gave in very willingly!*

Me loves me some celery then :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I don't get celery but I do get the fresh, watery, and clean scent. YUMMY!

You know Luna... If he thinks it smells like celery let him know you also are very talented in the art of peanut butter spreading :lol::666:

This stuff is just lick-able!

Edited by livinginparadise

:666:

Yes I do love to frost things. :lol:

Well it's all the more for you to hoard and slather on your man! But seriously, I think this is a great work fragrance, as I'm sure Charisma can definitely give the guys an edge when they need it.

Well there you go! ;)

Granted, my woobie has a rather strange sense of smell, I think. His hearing is impeccable but the rest of his senses had to suffer a bit for that perfection.

• 10 months later...

Any new reviews of this one?

• 2 months later...

I decided to give this one a try because I thought the scent notes sounded interesting. I really like the smell of this. It is definitely a clean and green scent that I don't necessarily associate as being sexy but that smells really nice. I noticed when I was out and about that people seemed MUCH more polite and interested in me (saw this with Ms Right... Now which also has Charisma). I really didn't notice a difference in behavior with my GF but she is normally very affectionate and she was also VERY tired tonight but her dog (and son) followed me around even more than usual.

Alriiiight! I really do like the scent of this but don't always want to be phero'd up. Unfortunately I can't afford anything until after Christmas. THEN I will be doing some shopping!

• 1 month later...

As soon as I get some money I may have to get a bottle of this and Pashazade (if any is left) phero free but in the meantime...

I'd worn this yesterday because I wasn't expecting to see my GF. My current GF seems pretty phero receptive but I've avoided wearing pheros around her because an ex GF of mine was unbelievably sensitive to pheromones (not in a good way). My ex would get anxious or irritated no matter what or how small of an amount of pheros I'd have on so I stopped wearing them.

My GF brought me leftover Tilapia for dinner (she's a total keeper) and I had this on from earlier. She is always affectionate but she seemed especially glued to me and just kept wanting to look at me adoringly. This is TOTALLY out of character for my short and sassy sweetheart. Our idea of fun is to normally sit around holding hands and making sarcastic comments to each other (hey, it works for us). It was funny. I totally credit the Charisma pheromone blend in Iconic Tonic for this behavior. I asked what she thought of the scent and she thought it smelled nice. 'Clean and green. I like it. Smells nice.' Then she nuzzled in for another sniff. :Emoticons10311:

• 2 weeks later...

Heading out tonight with the bros so I just grab one of the samples at random (still experimenting). I have then separated into "date" and "social" so I grab Iconic Tonic from the social bag. About 15 minutes later, I feel almost manic and to of the world...18 again? Wow! I think that is what people mean when they say phero-bombed. Great effect for a night our with the guys.

• 11 months later...

Ingredients:

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

PINE ~ Fertility, virility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.

CLARY SAGE ~ Enhances visions, vivid dreams.

This LP is very different from most of the others I have tried here. The clary sage is a very strong top note on my skin while the cedar, balsam and pine provide the solid woody base. The sage really amps on my skin for the first couple hours but then dies back after that.

The charisma pheromone mix is one of my favorite non-sexual mixes. Charisma just seems to make you "pop" a little more with the people around you. You are still you - but you it seems like there is "more" you.

Just piping in...This one was fashioned to be along the lines of a classic herbal after shave kind of fragrance. It's a fresh and refreshing kind of vibe, not meant to be like a heavy fragrance...more a clean and freshly shaved kind of scent.

Do you get that kind of vibe from it, QG?

Just piping in...This one was fashioned to be along the lines of a classic herbal after shave kind of fragrance. It's a fresh and refreshing kind of vibe, not meant to be like a heavy fragrance...more a clean and freshly shaved kind of scent.

Do you get that kind of vibe from it, QG?

Ionic Tonic was not at all what I really expected even reading the description and from the artwork. I am not sure what I was expecting but scent was a surprise. A good surprise as it is a good scent, but a surprise all the same.

Ionic Tonic is not a heavy scent - it is a lighter herbal scent with the sage giving it a "zing" for lack of a better term. It gives you the sense of a very classic aftershave - not like Watson - but more like you say an herbal scent with the sage as the top note that stands out on me. The woods in the background give you the sense of solid and dependable. The sage notes give the scent a lighter feel, almost an old fashioned kind of vibe to it.

Despite the elf on the artwork, Ionic Tonic is actually a very classic herbal barbershop-type scent that is boosted with the Charisma pheromone blend to make you seem like "The Man."

Edited by quietguy

There is something, perhaps the sage, that smells a might "sharp" to me when wearing it and the imagry that the scent brings reminds me very much of the beach. Coupled with "Charisma", for me it seems made for an active summer day out tossing a frisbee on the sand or the like.

• 1 year later...

Of the ones I have tried thus far I must say this is down on the list. I agree with EveningWolf. It has a sharp smell to me, but seems medicinal. I don't like the smell of medicine.

I am glad that others like this smell, especially the females. I have tried it twice and both times didn't really like it. Can't like 'em all. I will use up the trial, but this one is off my list.