Honey Lavender

fluffygirl12

I never would have ordered it after reading its description, so I'm delighted a very wonderful member of our forum sent me a sample -- thanks, Molls!! As everyone has already noted, it's a very nice scent. At first it took turns screaming "LAVENDER!" then "HONEY!" But it's now settled down to a lovely, peaceful compromise.

Hooray there are full bottles left!

ETA: I bought two bottles. I've nearly exhausted one already. I LUVVVVVV this stuff.

Edited by Just Ducky

Initially I was scared of this because of the honey, but wow this is really beautiful! On me it's almost like a vanilla parfait with drizzles of honey and lavender clouds!!! I love this!!! I am getting clouds of lavender and honey heaven! This is a honey I can do.

Must have.

It absolutely gorgeous , my favorite scent so far , the only problem is that it fades in minutes from my skin. after about 20 minutes I can't smell anything . I totally love the honey though. is there a stronger perfume scent that is similar ?

• 3 weeks later...

I knew from reading the description I'd like it and be comfortable going for full bottle. I can now slather this on with no reservations! The honey is beautiful and sugary and blends perfectly with the lavender. I was also pleasantly surprised by how pronounced the amber is on me. Loovvveee.

somebody needs to explain why I like honey and I like lavender and yet I thought somehow I would not like this. I think I somehow got it into my head that the lavender would have to be pointy. IT IS NOT. This is creamy, bloomy, quite girly, heaven. It throws more than I expected from when I put it on. I have it on my arms & some pouncing potioin on torso and I could go mad I smell so good.

What the hell is on this label?! A lavender stalk being hacked to bloody death? Honey being poured into its wounds? I can't imagine what could be so horrifying!

Picture the scariest clown in all of clowndom ready to hack you to pieces with lips the color of blood and eyes black as night- coming at you with a chainsaw knife.. that is the label.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoa, this is a very interesting combo! i wouldve never guessed that it would go so great together, its sooo goood

The lavender isnt pointy or stemy and the honey is sweet and very light--almost sheer like the lavender was just lightly coated and left to dry in the sun making it bloom.

So rad :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On me, this one is soft and comforting from the minute it hits the ol' stratum corneum to the moment I fall asleep with my wrist plastered to my nose.

I just got this and I hate it. I have never met a LP Lavender that I don't love but this is it. Mara said it smells like stinky toes and she is right. It's got a funk to it. It almost smells like pot to me. Not pot smoke but the actual dried weed smell. I had to wash it off so maybe the magic happens after an hour but I couldn't take it.

I just got this and I hate it. I have never met a LP Lavender that I don't love but this is it. Mara said it smells like stinky toes and she is right. It's got a funk to it. It almost smells like pot to me. Not pot smoke but the actual dried weed smell. I had to wash it off so maybe the magic happens after an hour but I couldn't take it.

Maybe not Provence in this case. Yurg.

Oh no, Halo! So sorry to hear you didn't like it! I doubt you'll like it better after an hour.

Oh no, Halo! So sorry to hear you didn't like it! I doubt you'll like it better after an hour.

LOL I knew what I was getting into JD. No need to feel bad. If Mara says it stinks then there is a good chance I am going to think it stinks. All these other reviews got me tempted.

• 2 years later...

This is one of my favorite sleep blends. Very herbal and, hmmm, utilitarian?? I mean that the "bath and body" description is accurate, and I probably wouldn't wear this out and about as a perfume. But it's a softened up herbal lavender that is very cozy and lasts forever. I love slathering this on and curling up in bed, I've never gone through a scent so quickly!