Holly-Lu-Ya

snowflake

I have received a sniffie of this custom perfume. I could not find any review / description anywhere. Well, this is very creamy. I get some vanilla, buttercream, may be some light spices, light musk or amber. All this is what I can smell from the vial, haven't worn it on my skin yet. Has anybody else tried it?

Edited by snowflake

I, too, received a sniffie in my Jan/Feb order. I love it! I thought it would be a seasonal Christmas scent, but it doesn't seem to be. Maybe Holly is the person's name? It's a very comforting, warm scent.

My friend had a college roommate who slept with a gun under her pillow. My friend thought she was psycho. She found out years later that the roommate was in the CIA at the time. Total Sydney Bristow shit. OK WHO HERE IS IN THE CIA? WE WON'T TELL

My friend had a college roommate who slept with a gun under her pillow. My friend thought she was psycho. She found out years later that the roommate was in the CIA at the time. Total Sydney Bristow shit. OK WHO HERE IS IN THE CIA? WE WON'T TELL

loool I would be the worst CIA agent. I would walk in everywhere with my gun and badge.. THIS IS THE CIA MOTHERFUCKERS

OK WHO HERE IS IN THE CIA? WE WON'T TELL

MIB. Those movies were the perfect cover for our real field operations. Everyone giggles when we point the little silver thingies at them, so work's a lot easier now.

• 4 weeks later...

I think maybe we all got this in the last monthly sampler! I get the creamy, buttery-ness, but I am also getting a lot of spice and mint/menthol. It's kind of like a candy cane. It is a little on the masculine/unisex side.

but I am also getting a lot of spice and mint/menthol. It's kind of like a candy cane.

Oh wow -- mint, menthol, and candy cane?? My nose must really be off these days!!! I keep trying to figure this one out because I love love love it, but I just can't get a good reading on it. I'll have to try another tiny dab (must ration this liquid gold!) and look for the mint/menthol/candy cane.

I'd throw myself at the mercy of Mara to divulge the scent notes, but I know she can't because it was one of those super duper custom fragrances.