QUESTION ABOUT PHERO-ENHANCED WAX MELTS

Dolly

Loving the phero-enhanced melts.....my question? Will you post for suggested combos before making a new batch? I can imagine that PE's for wax melts would not be feasible as it would be a ton of work!

I have some combos of scents you already have that would be great with different pheros! For instance, I would love a couple of variations of the Drive-By-Fruiting.....one with Focus Potion, and one with Open Windows.....would also like LP Original and LP Black with Open Windows, too.....and UN.....with something like Alpha and Beta Nol.....still want to try the Winter Woody, but alas, it was sold out this time!

Edited by Dolly

I too love the wax melts. When I get a bit of extra cash in a large chunk I plan on ordering two of each. They're very addictive and I like how you can split them into pieces so they last longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I too love the wax melts. When I get a bit of extra cash in a large chunk I plan on ordering two of each. They're very addictive and I like how you can split them into pieces so they last longer.

I have found that I can melt a whole one, and re-use it. Scent is not nearly as strong (and I am pretty sure the pheros are gone after the first melt), but it is still strong enough to put off scent.....