The gloves are coming OFF!

shaywinnie

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to a member of such a great community. I'll admit, I've been lurking :ph34r: for a couple weeks, but your comments and guidance have lead to an amazing order. The reason for my "lurking" :ph34r: well, the GLOVES are coming off. See, I've been dating a guy for two years :tug-of-war: and need/want to add spice/sway our relationship. In comes Mara with wonerful service, advice, and products . She was sweet enough to do an emergency order for me this week. Mara, you are the BEST!!! The ladies on this (this board) have me excited about my new way of life!!!

I'm waiting by the door for my next package. :hurry-up-1:

Emergency order contain OCCO: SLF, Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha, and T.M.I. Let the good times roll!!!

Hi! Mara was wonderful to me as well. Great suggestions. As a matter of fact I took my morning shower...the mail just came and I'm off to try the une soap for day wear maybe a touch of love potion lotion... I'll see. Definitely loving the honey based scents!

:hearts18: WELCOME! Yes, LPMP most certainly is a way of life. And we're thrilled you're both here to share it with us! Tell us how your new orders work out -- we'll be waiting to hear!

Thanks for being so welcoming. I wore Honeyed Love Portion and T.M.I. this weekend and am posting reviews today. I'm trying to resist the urge to buy a few more scents today. Must be strong. :greensmilies-019:

Edited by shaywinnie

:toast::BananaRow:HIYA, shaywinnie! And to you too, Coug2012! Welcome to the family!!! :BananaRow::toast:

Hi! Mara was wonderful to me as well. Great suggestions. As a matter of fact I took my morning shower...the mail just came and I'm off to try the une soap for day wear maybe a touch of love potion lotion... I'll see. Definitely loving the honey based scents!