ABOUT THE NEW CART SYSTEM!!

Potion Master

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to have a flat rate box option to the uk? I'm going to find the postage increases vastly prohibitive :(

Please remember that if there's overage I will refund you.

The "medium" flat rate box to UK is $59.95.

I will check and see if there's a better option via Fed Ex....be right back.

ETA:

Not better. $83.00 via Fed Ex.

Just a thought, but we have a fair number of customers in England. Perhaps you might get together for one shipment and have the recipient there resend the orders to each person? I don't know if that will be much better, just a thought.

The new shipping rates are just awful. We charged someone $4 to send 4 samples to UK the other day, and then we were charged $9.75 at the post office. It's a shocking rate hike.

Thanks for the speedy answer, ok I must have missed the part about refunds.. I think the small box is the best value, the medium box is more than twice the cost of the small ones! It's bizarre, if you were pisting a lot of small things you'd surely choose to just use two boxes! you can fit a lot in a small box, if you just ordered bottles, not room sprays or melts/body cream.

Shame surface mail would probably be a nightmare for you! Although to send stuff from the uk it was only about 75pence cheaper when i looked the other day, insane!

Unfortunately, the small flat rate box is really small. It will only hold a max of maybe 3 - 5 roll-on bottles, side by side. It's so narrow that it won't allow for much packing material. We can't send a spray bottle in them because they will crack. (Learned that the hard way.) I worry about the trial vials too. The small boxes are the size of a VHS tape...so you can envision how narrow that is.

hope this isn't a dumb questions, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

can we still order/design PEs ? and if so, where do I look ?

Liz -- Mara temporarily stopped taking orders for new PEs while she's getting the new website and carts up and running etc. etc. She'll let us know when she's ready to start taking PE requests again. There's a thread on it in the Announcements section that has more details. ("No Time for PEs Right Now")

Edited by Just Ducky

Liz -- Mara temporarily stopped taking orders for new PEs while she's getting the new website and carts up and running etc. etc. She'll let us know when she's ready to start taking PE requests again. There's a thread on it in the Announcements section that has more details. ("No Time for PEs Right Now")

d'oh 34.gif

that's right...I DID read that :blush: , Thx JDucky :)

Apologies if this has already been asked & answered -- I filled in two posting credits on the GC/coupon page.

Where it says, "redeem for which product?" I put in 2 sample names.

Will that work?

ie: do we just have to figure out an 'order' equivalent to the amount of posting-credit, & fill it in?

Wax melts are not on Artfire yet. We are putting them up individually and John had to do an inventory count on them which he should be handing me today.

In answer to the multiple emails - Winter Woody wax melts are indeed sold out at the moment, but I do have some simmer oil in that scent ready.

Mara,

When will the bath scents go online? I love them because my skin feels so soft and scented.

Heya Tyvey,that sounds excactly right to me! :D ...minor question here,is anyone else getting "Air Service" automatically as the shipping option :lol: ...or did I mess up :w00t:

Heya Tyvey,that sounds excactly right to me! :D ...minor question here,is anyone else getting "Air Service" automatically as the shipping option :lol: ...or did I mess up :w00t:

I was too, but it didn't charge me? Idk, I didn't end up ordering. I'm too scared to mess around until the retrograde is done.

Airmail is the default for USPS, as opposed to the options of FedEx or UPS "ground". It's the same thing we always offer for free to US.

Tyvey, you did your order PERFECTLY. :star:

Shaywinnie, you can ask for an invoice for the B&B items at the moment. I am uploading a bunch of GGG perfumes into our Artfire cart right now, but I probably won't get to the B&B items until this weekend.

Thanks!

Speaking of the GGG cart -- did Mara really think those two Halo's Angelique samples were going to stick around for longer than a minute????!

BWAHHHAAAAAHAA!

Back to stalking the GGG cart . . . :ph34r:

There's a few that turned up during our last big inventory that we were surprised to find. Just posted another popular one that we thought was long gone. nyeheheheh.

Mara, you're killing me with temptation!

I see Fuzzy Wuzzy on artfire!!!! I don't need another bottle but I think someone else here did.

Yeah, um, I gave in to temptation on that one.

Got through the rest of the perfumes, but when they get low in the cart, I will continue to move them over to artfire.

Next I am going to program the wax melts, and other home fragrances, and then on to the B&B items.

Thanks for your patience every one!

I just want to say how much I love the new system. I love going through the Perfumerie! Alphabetical makes me happy! And I like the Artfire site too - I just wish you didn't have to get dinged by PP each time.

Thank you for all your hard work in getting this going for us :hearts0425:

Got through the rest of the perfumes, but when they get low in the cart, I will continue to move them over to artfire.

Next I am going to program the wax melts, and other home fragrances, and then on to the B&B items.

Thanks for your patience every one!

This makes for such exciting GGG stalking... :)

I'm adding the wax melts now, but WAIT!!! I have to program them FIRST before it will allow me to make the coupons for the quantity discounts. Don't order til it's done!!! I hope to have them all up by this evening. Will report back when they're ready. Thanks!

Would it be possible to have a flat rate box option to the uk? I'm going to find the postage increases vastly prohibitive :(

Me too! I checked the Artfire site yesterday and the shipping rate is shocking! Anyone lives in China where we can share a box since domestic courier services are dirt cheap and extremely efficient?

Just finished with the Wax Melts!

On each page note the following coupon codes to get your qty discounts:

The price stated is per each wax melt. Buying in quantity saves you money on shipping and you can also use the discount coupon for additional savings.

Buy 10 for a 10% discount.

Coupon Code: 10PERCENTOFF10WAXMELTS

Buy 20 or more for a 20% discount.

Coupon Code: 20PERCENTOFF20WAXMELTS

You can mix and match fragrances and still get the discount.

Just finished with the Wax Melts!

On each page note the following coupon codes to get your qty discounts:

The price stated is per each wax melt. Buying in quantity saves you money on shipping and you can also use the discount coupon for additional savings.

Buy 10 for a 10% discount.

Coupon Code: 10PERCENTOFF10WAXMELTS

Buy 20 or more for a 20% discount.

Coupon Code: 20PERCENTOFF20WAXMELTS

You can mix and match fragrances and still get the discount.

WOW! The pic for the wax melts is just so damned PRETTY!!! :heart::heart::heart:

And I, too, love the ArtFire site And the new Perfumerie! Stuff works like a charm. Mara, you've worked yourself to a nub, but the results are fantastic! :w00t:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Airmail is the default for USPS, as opposed to the options of FedEx or UPS "ground". It's the same thing we always offer for free to US.

Tyvey, you did your order PERFECTLY. :star:

Shaywinnie, you can ask for an invoice for the B&B items at the moment. I am uploading a bunch of GGG perfumes into our Artfire cart right now, but I probably won't get to the B&B items until this weekend.

Thanks!

Thanks Mara for hooking me up with the invoice. I need to make more room on my counter because I'm feeling the Sex & Violins potion. :D

But if you mean just adding 2 regular samples to purchase, it may be easier to email Mara with your order, then she can send you an invoice with everything on it, so you only have to pay once :)