Question about cops-boosted fragrances...

So I just got my bottle of Red Lace, I am really crushing on my LP Red sample, I just had to grab this one before it went GGG like Darling Catalina did, still regreting that one! :)

I put a swipe of Red Lace in the crook of my elbow, and the regular LP Red in the other to compare..

Wet: LP Red is that creamy, sugary cinnamon that I am in love with. Red Lace has more of a fruit thing going on, not so much spice.

After 5 min.: LP Red has the resins coming out more, and the vanilla settling down more. Red Lace: Uh, the fruit is turning funky, I mean like a little ass-y, so this is the cops, I tell myself.

After 10 min: LP Red is going in that smoky, cinnamon sizzle that I am so addicted to! Red Lace: The cops smell is really very obvious to me, I tell myself not to freak out, and wait the full 20 minutes to smell again. At this point, the two smell nothing alike.

After 20 min: LP Red is still smelling great! Red Lace: The cops smell is faint now, but where is the spice? Oh, there it is, starting to make an appearance.

After 30 min: The two are indistinguishable now. They smell exactly the same! Yay!!

What I would like to know from the wonderful ladies on the forum who are experienced with cops, is if I get a little warm after the dry-down, will the cops smell return? Or is it once it's settled into your skin, are ya good to go? With the warmer weather coming, this is something I am concerned with if I get a little "glowy" while I'm out. Thanks!

Hmm.. I've never had the cops smell return after it's dried down... but I think people may have mentioned it coming back after exercise? Or am I remembering wrong? Hopefully the others will chime in!

Once or twice, if I've worn a cops heavy unscented phero and covered it with something light, the lighter fragrance will wear off a bit when I'm working out or something, but that's only happened a couple of times in the years I've been wearing them. And it hasn't ever happened with a blended scent. I haven't ever worn Red Lace, but LP Red has so much body, I don't imagine it will be an issue!

I have never had cops come back after they have melded with the skin but I have heard of people saying they have. I truly think this is less of an issue for scents with cops pre-blended in them. I think you're good.

Thanks Molls, BlueBear, and Halo! I guess that is my biggest fear, is being in a stuffy elevator or somewhere else cozy, and having people go, "What the hell is that smell?" I had that happen once with something I wore with BI in it, but I didn't let it dry down, and I know it ended up on my clothes! But to me, it wasn't as obvious of a cop smell as the Red Lace. I am glad to know that I probably have nothing to worry about!

Sometimes if you try cops straight up and cover with a too-light scent, you will get cops bleed-through. Cover with a heavy enough scent and it isn't an issue after drydown.