New Releases for MARCH 2013

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still stalking my email for the shipping notice LOL! *drools with anticipation*

*whimpers*

I see some of the ladies are wearing them already! SO jealous right nooooow! :cry: WOW. I didn't realize how dependent I've become...*snickers* at least I know I'm in good company wit my homies :thumbup::lol2:

I think I have probably inadvertently made my shipment delayed... I ordered the March sampler set along with several FBs I absolutely need for backup purposes before the actual NR date and then when the NR descriptions were released a week later, I simply HAD to order a couple of FBs I KNOW I will adore.... so Mara probably had to reopen mine to add in those NR full bottles. Now I am in NR envy and feeling those addiction pangs which accompany the thought we all have (you know that thought... The one that goes like this: "Uh oh, what if those other NRs with which I fall in love after sniffing and slathering the sample sell out? Eeek!" ). I am so desperately hoping that FBs of Ruby Red, Baby Chicks, and Pixie Dust remain in stock until I get a chance to snuffle them :)

I am so desperately hoping that FBs of Ruby Red, Baby Chicks, and Pixie Dust remain in stock until I get a chance to snuffle them :)

Careful, Eggers fell in love with Baby Chicks at first sight lol!

WHEEEE! Got my tracking number today! The wheels are turning! I should see my package by mid next week! Squeeeeeeal! :cat690:

When I sniffed February scents, the same word kept coming to mind, scent after scent: cheerful. The same thing is happening with March releases, and that one word is "clean". Every one so far has a really clean aura to it. These are fabulous.

Edited by Darbla

Squeeeeeeeal! MYORDERCAMEMYORDERCAMEMYORDERCAME!!!!! ILOVETHEMALLILOVETHEMALLILOVETHEMALL!!!! Very happy with the fbs I got :D Off to the review threads!

Going to roll in this one like catnip!

Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrr......meowza!

Well, I forgot myself and bit my arm...the pain startles you out of the psychosis pretty quickly.... :blink::lol:

I want to get another Scotchies and another Leprechaun Luck because I LOVE the honeysuckle...I can't believe I WANT something so decidedly floral but it's beautiful to me...and the LP Gold made hubby purr...that 's pretty much is a no brainer right there.

Do you ladies think these sell out so quickly that it would be better to make another order as soon as possible or do the NRs generally last for a couple months before vanishing that I could wait until the NRs for April are released to order everything then? I know some of you have a way of finding out haw many are left...but then I read that Mara said she doesn't put them all up for availability right away...kind of like they are for sale in waves?

Do these questions mean that my addiction has reached a new level? :blushing:

It's typical strategy for the comm. ;)

Now with the GGG section of the Artfire site I think it's a better method of keeping track of what is flying off the shelves. Sometimes it's difficult to predict what might sell out in days or weeks.

Thank you Luna! :love: Just took a peek at the Artfire site and found the GGG section you mentioned above and none of them are there...yet, lol. I'll just keep peeking back there for good measure now and again :^^:

I can hardly sit still today! My LP package should arrive either today or tomorrow... I am getting so *squidgy*!!!

Mine was in the mailbox all day Sat, unbeknownst to me, before I checked it SUN! Hope yours comes quickly as a pleasant surprised to you too! I share your "squirminess" :lol: Waiting is SO hard...soon my hubby will have goodies as well...maybe next week even! I can't WAIT to see how he likes them :D:D:D