Beccah

I just love this one! The cream in the background keeps it from being overbearing or cloying on me, I think......perfect. I LOVE honeysuckle, and am currently watching and waiting for the first blooms of the wild honeysuckle outside my office window......

Edited by Dolly

• 1 month later...

OH YUM! I wore this yesterday and it is so fantastic! I LOOOOOVE the honeysuckle and it's so fresh and feminine and, well, just AWESOME. It lasts FOREVER on my skin and I promise to adore it for as long as my bottle will last me....and probably beyond! :D

• 2 weeks later...

This was really interesting in the bottle. The fleck of gold in the bottom was cute. It smelled bright, and floral, but I also got a whiff of beer. It is a faint whiff of something at the end that smells exactly like beer. Wet it was really rich and floral. About 8 hours later I found the floral too deep and intense. Then I got something that smelled like milk. Not like sour milk, but milk and it wasn't pleasant. Then there was the odd beer smell. There was definitely a fermented smell that my skin was giving off.

So sorry to hear that dolphindolls2. I hope things turn around for you soon.

I have been looking for myself now for a few months but I now have until December to find a new job for myself, as one of our contacts at work that was suppose to end at the end of June has been extended till Jan.1st. I have had a few offers but I don't want to drive an hour one way for work, and thankfully I do have a couple of leads that can lead to a great job opportunity but it will not be open till August. However I have an urgent need to find a job for my kids dad ASAP

Aww...

I wish I had some practical advice to offer.

I will keep you guys in my thoughts - that things work out for the best in a timely fashion.

I have been looking for myself now for a few months but I now have until December to find a new job for myself, as one of our contacts at work that was suppose to end at the end of June has been extended till Jan.1st. I have had a few offers but I don't want to drive an hour one way for work, and thankfully I do have a couple of leads that can lead to a great job opportunity but it will not be open till August. However I have an urgent need to find a job for my kids dad ASAP

Aww...

I wish I had some practical advice to offer.

I will keep you guys in my thoughts - that things work out for the best in a timely fashion.

Thanks Honeycake, I will take all of the positive vibes and white light I can get sent over to me....thanks mucho

• 1 month later...

Wore this today and I am STILL in love. It is SO pretty and floral and yet sweet. It lasts all day and yet it is so light - SOOOO glad I go a back up bottle of this, it's such a great summer time scent!

Now that you ladies have reminded me about the intent, lol, yesterday did seem to be "charmed".

There have been a lot of changes (and more to come!) at work and not everyone is adjusting quickly. Sometimes it feels like there is a learning ARC instead of a learning curve. I have been trying to come along side someone who is floundering and last night couldn't have gone better. I want to believe that now that they've seen how "time management" works in action for them, they will understand it better and won't be so confused in the future when I mention the phrase. I had also asked a fellow employee in their area to also come along side this person in the same manner and was met not only with zero resistance but an eagerness to help!

My whole day was full of little triumphs like this :heart708::girlWink-2:

Edited by NuTrix

This was one I was sad to have missed.. for the honeysuckle, the intent and the label :heart:

Me too, I missed this one. I hesitated because of the honeysuckle. I was about to order the last bottle and it was gone the next day.

• 8 months later...

I know this one is sold out, but I think I love it more every time I wear it. It is the absolute, perfect honeysuckle!!

It is. I love a good honeysuckle and tho I only have a trial.. why o why did I not get a FB or two when this was around? Its a warm, creamy golden honeysuckle on my skin. And extra luck is always a good thing.

Yeah, I would wear for the scent alone, even if it weren't a good luck potion.

This is one I have a stash of :) I love it with my girl/girl phero. It makes for great girl's day/night out. Happy, fun and fortuitous!

I know this one is sold out, but I think I love it more every time I wear it. It is the absolute, perfect honeysuckle!!

This blend has aged beautifully. The intent has not yet come out in full bloom for me but the scent is so happy and alive. It's really spring in a bottle. Love it still

• 10 months later...

I wore this yesterday for St. Patrick's Day. I say all those of us who missed out should campaign for a re-brew! Failing that, did anyone buy a bottle and *not* like it? Because I would be happy to buy it off of you! I love this one!

I got mostly honeysuckle, but all the ingredients just go together so well. I just love the scent. My husband thought it smelled like root beer, and I guess I can kind of see what he meant, but to me it just smelled like a beautiful, happy floral.

Root beer? BWAHAHAAAAA! I rest my case. Some men's nose's are farflesnooggened. :D

This is one of the few floral fragrances I have - to my nose it's all floral, no root beer :lol: and VERY pretty and feminine :heart:

Wish it had occurred to me to pull it out for St Patty's Day! :)

Root Beer? Lol. Ah well to each his own. This is my favorite Honeysuckle scent. It's just georgous.

A creamy floral brimming with good luck.

:)

It IS gorgeous!

The funny thing is, after he said that, I could kind of see where he got it from. But only if I thought about it, lol.

I like this new word, farflesnooggened.

:D Farflesnoogened is as much a foreign word to my ears as hearing some of the things my guy equates Mara's LPs to :lol:

Well, at least - like your husband - mine likes it too ^_^ One of those rare floral fragrances that he doesn't crinkle his nose to :heart:

:D Farflesnoogened is as much a foreign word to my ears as hearing some of the things my guy equates Mara's LPs to :lol:

Well, at least - like your husband - mine likes it too ^_^ One of those rare floral fragrances that he doesn't crinkle his nose to :heart:

Really? Mine seems to prefer the floral scents. Which works for me, because they're usually my favourites!

Oh yea! My guy is a foodie through and through. I'm always nervous when I come across a floral that I like for fear of the dreaded "stink eye" - haha! - no pun intended, but I still laughed anyway...

I usually go for cookie, cake, pink sugary, maple anything, baked goods and decadent treat scents myself so it works out most of the time. But I LOVE honeysuckle and bought a bottle without really checking to see if man beast was on the same page because I could always just wear it for work or girls night out :lol: I just got "Lucky" that he likes it too!

Guest cutie.pie

I'm not big on most foodie scents but I'm becoming a cake convert. ;)

Did Atomic Mandarin had anything to do with this? Lol :D

Did Atomic Mandarin had anything to do with this? Lol :D

No, this is very different than AM. It's not really a foody in my book, but the cream is just right.

It's not cakey.

It's creamy, warm, golden & floral.

• 3 years later...

Love this! This is all creamy, rich honeysuckle on my skin emphasis on the honey. The floral element is there but it starts and stays subtle even on dry down. Haven't tried it for intent yet, but I feel lucky just wearing it ?