Beccah

When wet, I get aniseed... mixed with perfumey sugar and medicinal lilac. It reminds me of some candy I used to love as a child that has a hint of aniseed in it.

As it dries down, the spice goes away - but not entirely - and I am left with sweetness. This is mostly candy on me, with a hint of floral. Almost like different version of honeysuckle.

I can't distinguish the vanilla, but the lilac seems to be there - very faint. The musk isn't overpowering, leaving this to smell sweet and fairly clean on my skin, which I am very happy with!!!

Great for day scent, especially on a sunny day!

• 6 months later...

This is a perfect spring scent. I'm so glad I decided to wear this one today. It's so soft and pretty. I have a difficult time picking out the notes individually. There is this subtle underlying warmth which I'm guessing is the vanilla. I still just adore this one!

Edited by tink333

• 4 months later...

I love this one! Out of the bottle, I get a sweet, bright floral. The florals are a little piercing, nothing this floralphobe can’t handle, but then it dries down to sweetness, almost like sugar. My husband thinks it’s strong, my daughter thinks it smells sweet, and my son thinks it smells like candy (Pixie Stix?). It is all those things. Since it was only one flower off from the lovely sold out Secret Sweetness w/Gotha!, I decided to combine it with unscented Gotcha! I actually think I like my Pixie Dust version better. Knowing nothing about the difference between the actual blend of ingredients of Secret Sweetness and Pixie Dust, I think it is a good substitute. But, I correct myself, the two have only one flower of three in common –wisteria. Of course, I am now hoarding my remaining sample of Secret Sweetness, so I’ll never truly know….I also think the label is gorgeous.

• 5 months later...

This one starts as a blast of very sweet grape on my skin. It smells like artificially flavored grape candy or soda mixed with some musk. I think it's the wisteria that smells like that to me. Then it becomes an overly sweet floral, with the grape-like scent lingering. It's rather strong on my skin and has a lot of throw. It just seems like the florals in this one don't want to behave on my skin. I think the wisteria amps on me, throwing everything out of balance. Then sometimes it feels like maybe the lilac is misbehaving too. There are points where the florals seem to settle a little and I start to like it, but then it gets too loud and sickly sweet again. I really like how it smells several hours in after the florals have finally calmed down. Then it really is delicious. But it just takes too long to get to that point on my skin. It's long-lasting though. I could still smell it 16 hours later. I'll give it another try some other time to see if I get better results.