Tee is back

Ivy715

SO WEIRD!!!!!

I hardly know you Tee and I was thinking about you yesterday!!! You flew into my head and I thought...what has ever happened to that Tee?! I couldn't get it out of my mind for the longest time! It was so strange and stranger still that here you are!!!!

Well welcome back!!

That is not strange MDC- I dreamt of you the other night getting married- yup

Welcome back TEE!!!!!!

That is not strange MDC- I dreamt of you the other night getting married- yup

Oh now that's just the most obscene thing I've ever heard you say!!

:lol:

Welcome back Tee!!!

Yeah if i accidently got married I sure wouldn't admit it here!!!!!

Your dress was blue and white! I swear I am not making it up. lol!

Is it a Libra thing to be anti marriage or are we just like.. hm wherever the wind blows me.. Oh look it just blew me to a big penis...

Is it a Libra thing to be anti marriage or are we just like.. hm wherever the wind blows me.. Oh look it just blew me to a big penis...

Well, in my experience.....but the lady Libras are not nearly as bad as the men. They're all like "I'm going to marry you & take showers with chicks while you're at work, but if you go to lunch with a dude, I will show up & threaten him...." Hypothetically speaking, maybe. Lol.

Sweet Tee!!!!!! :J005:

Well, in my experience.....but the lady Libras are not nearly as bad as the men. They're all like "I'm going to marry you & take showers with chicks while you're at work, but if you go to lunch with a dude, I will show up & threaten him...." Hypothetically speaking, maybe. Lol.

Haha - probably too late to convince my wife I am a Libra: "But honey, they were all sweaty after their gym workout and needed someone to help wash their backs."

Haha - probably too late to convince my wife I am a Libra: "But honey, they were all sweaty after their gym workout and needed someone to help wash their backs."

Good way to get murdered....giggle snort.

• 1 month later...

SO WEIRD!!!!!

I hardly know you Tee and I was thinking about you yesterday!!! You flew into my head and I thought...what has ever happened to that Tee?! I couldn't get it out of my mind for the longest time! It was so strange and stranger still that here you are!!!!

Well welcome back!!

Thanks cant wait to get caught up

I have so missed you all,can't wait to get caught up with my family,missed everyone so much.Can't wait to meet all the new members too.And now too figure out this reply,lol :kyrii_faerie_action: and if I need to know anything good let me know :say16::kiss43:

Tee!!! I know we've been in touch on FB but I'm so glad to see you back here as well, and hope things have been looking up for you. :D On a side note I never had time to do my nails Wednesday but I will be doing the manicure you inspired tonight, for a party tomorrow--even better!

• 1 month later...

Tee!!! I know we've been in touch on FB but I'm so glad to see you back here as well, and hope things have been looking up for you. :D On a side note I never had time to do my nails Wednesday but I will be doing the manicure you inspired tonight, for a party tomorrow--even better!

So how did you do your nails that me inspired???????????????

Hi Tee nice to meet you. :-)

Well as a Libra...I'm.. um .. like ..I'll think I'll just enjoy this ride... lol