New....Two days in and I'm addicted.

cchristys

I got Cougar Potion! And, I got the LAM in the Honey and Vanilla!!! OMG...can't wait to get them. The more I get on here, the more I want more!! LOL!! I can't afford anymore right now. I must restrain myself. LOL!!

Did you get Stone Cougar or Cougar Potion? And what flavor of LAM did you get? YUMYUMYUM!

I would be up for trying this one out! Sounds positively naughty! :666::ange:

Oh, it sounds really naughty. I want this. Okay, how do we get this idea out to the Potion Master? I'm sure it's all over here but I know by the time I find it, y'all will have answered it. LOL!!

I have to go read about some of these. Not too keen on the Baby Powder. LOL!! And, pine gives me a headache. So, I love this brainstorming. This is so much fun!!

There's lots of different resin smells; tincture of benzoin is supposed to be the smell of J&J's Baby Powder (who knew?) Then there's various pine tree resins, etc. You can go over to Basenotes and read for hours. Gawd knows I do. I think I'm obsessed and trying to ignore all my other problems by learning to be a bloodhound.

Oh my.....LOL!!! I put this in the Potion idea forum too!! I wonder if anyone else will like the idea? I love it but then again, I'm really partial to it. LMAO!!

Yup, I think you're onto something. I was trying to think of sandalwood earlier and drew a blank. Start saving up for a Private Edition, girl!

I got Cougar Potion! And, I got the LAM in the Honey and Vanilla!!! OMG...can't wait to get them. The more I get on here, the more I want more!! LOL!! I can't afford anymore right now. I must restrain myself. LOL!!

Looove the scent of Cougar Potion and, so it seems, does every other human being I have come in contact with while wearing it...guys seem to LOVE it so this could be the showstopper for you at work with your engineer friends! My hubby always asks if I'm wearing baby powder when I have on LAM in the honey vanilla. I love the honeyed scents and I think the honey can sometimes be mistaken for baby powder but it's lovely on it's own or to layer with other goodies!

Oh, it sounds really naughty. I want this. Okay, how do we get this idea out to the Potion Master? I'm sure it's all over here but I know by the time I find it, y'all will have answered it. LOL!!

Vanilla, Cinnamon, LEATHER to provide a hint of danger, sandalwood ...Would these even go together? I'm so clueless. LOL!!

Yup, I think you're onto something. I was trying to think of sandalwood earlier and drew a blank. Start saving up for a Private Edition, girl!

Oh my.....LOL!!! I put this in the Potion idea forum too!! I wonder if anyone else will like the idea? I love it but then again, I'm really partial to it. LMAO!!

Mara isn't doing PEs currently because she's been so busy, but you keep taking notes! You've got my attention, and by this thread, I'm not the only one! So when she does start up the PE production again make sure to express your ideas, she'll help you with any of the fuzzier details :)

Yay, I can't wait to get Cougar!!! Good to know about the PEs..thank you for letting me know! I'm sure the more potions I get, the more I'll know what I like and what should go into it.

Looove the scent of Cougar Potion and, so it seems, does every other human being I have come in contact with while wearing it...guys seem to LOVE it so this could be the showstopper for you at work with your engineer friends! My hubby always asks if I'm wearing baby powder when I have on LAM in the honey vanilla. I love the honeyed scents and I think the honey can sometimes be mistaken for baby powder but it's lovely on it's own or to layer with other goodies!

Mara isn't doing PEs currently because she's been so busy, but you keep taking notes! You've got my attention, and by this thread, I'm not the only one! So when she does start up the PE production again make sure to express your ideas, she'll help you with any of the fuzzier details :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Y'all!! Okay, I've looked all over for the answer to this and I'm sure it's posted somewhere! How often can you reapply the pheromones and cops? If the scent fades down to almost nothing, would that be a good indicator that I can reapply? At which point can one OD?

Also, I am PMSing big time! Do the pheros react differently during PMS? I feel like I'm so off my game. The vibe has been really strange...no matter what I wear.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Y'all!! Okay, I've looked all over for the answer to this and I'm sure it's posted somewhere! How often can you reapply the pheromones and cops? If the scent fades down to almost nothing, would that be a good indicator that I can reapply? At which point can one OD?

Also, I am PMSing big time! Do the pheros react differently during PMS? I feel like I'm so off my game. The vibe has been really strange...no matter what I wear.

Some ladies feel that cops last even on the next day. When I use phero boosted scents and feel the need to reapply for effects, I will reapply very lightly, say a dab on the back of my hands, a dab on my chest or hair or a dab on my hair. This will be at least 4 hours after the initial application.

I don't use pheros regularly so I can't tell you much on if PMS affects phero effects.

• 3 weeks later...