Combinations with TH or H&S or other (for social and attraction with depth and bonding)

So, I love Rainbow Falls with TH and a-nol in it. I also like to use Rainbow Falls with un-CB. The combination seems to encourage a guy to want to see me again, want to take care of me, plus I feel happy and chatty.

But sometimes I feel like I'd like to open up more on a deeper level, and encourage the guy to open up more as well. Would it be weird to simply add BAM to the above, or is that getting to be too much with extra cops?!

I also have H&S... would just adding an OCCO be close to what I'm looking for? Does H&S also encourage a nesting vibe the way TH does?

Any other ideas? :)

:D

So, there is still the happy light quality and not all deepness? I haven't really tried b-nol, so I have this impression that it's all serious or something (even though I want that option but not to feel heavy when with someone, if that makes sense)

I like the nesting thing with TH, does H&S have a similar vibe? (if you've tried both)

Or, say you've been wearing TH (or any phero) around someone, do they remember that feeling even when you aren't wearing it the next time?

Hmmm. I wear Heart and Soul mainly to work because I am dealing with female clients that i want to feel good around me and bond. But because it has so much EST in it I think it would be even better in that aspect for men. But not all men...it seems some have problems with EST...but none that I have found. Oh! Yours reacts well to it because you have been wearing CB around him. But Heart and Soul really seems to lift my mood and gives me more patience around irritating people, so I am hoping it does for them also! (If I were to get irritating).

For a comfortable nesting vibe I rely on CB. If you are getting good results with the Rainbow Falls and CB you may have found a winner for yourself.

I would think that if someone felt comfortable and bonded to you that it would make an impression on them and they would remember that feeling next time they saw you...BUT. I don't like to risk it so if I find a blend that scores with someone I generally just keep wearing it around them!! :D

My motto is.... WHY TAKE THE CHANCE WHEN YOU CAN PHEROBOMB THEM?! Just kidding...(kind of.)

I guess with RF and CB I feel very social and cheerful and "up", which is not a bad thing, but I don't feel like that all the time, so I wanted to be more natural and also I had been feeling reserved and wanted to open up more. Like things are still on the surface in conversation. I know that takes time too, but was thinking something with b-nol might help encourage that.

I wore some H&S with OCCO yesterday and noticed I felt happy but more calm than with RF. I noticed some glances at the cafe too, especially one guy talking with some girl nearby. She would look over too, I think to see what he was looking at!

I guess I want to encourage more depth but keep that want to see you again feeling. If H&S can have both, maybe I can try it. Otherwise, TH + CB +.... a smidge of TMI somewhere(?!) Or... TH and something with sexology?

Edited by qingwa

so an update - I wore H&S with OCCO and dabs of LP red. I felt happy but calm, like go with the flow. I feel more hyper with Rainbow Falls, maybe because of the a-nol. And even though CB is a touchy feely one, I actually felt more touchy feely with H&S. I also noticed he was a little out of it sometimes, like he had trouble focusing so I had to repeat things. Conversation was nice and natural though, but there were a lot of pauses, where he would just be looking and kind of smiling and not saying anything and I would just do the same back. He also asked more questions to get to know me and it was interesting that talking could go light-hearted or deeper.

It seems a nice mix, though I wonder if reactions are more because of H&S, OCCO, or LP red, or just the combo!

Edited by qingwa