Grumpy man need quick mood change

High stress ... In wax melts I have on hand TH, B2 (never tried that one) and Balm Bomb.

I'm no where near him yet but applied PM this morning ... Could maybe reapply a little when I get home ...

My nerves just can't handle him when he's being mr high stress man ... and a Xanax only helps ME. Prefer to calm the beast for his health, my sanity and our son who is 16.

PM kinds of works but our son doesn't benefit

Suggestions??

Get some open windows. Works wonders.

I know you don't have it, but I would definitely second Dolly's suggestion of Open Windows if you're dealing with a grumpy man. I'm in the service industry, in a very busy restaurant, and I deal with grumpy people all day, every day... At least, I *did* until I started wearing Open Windows to work. In terms of making people feel good, happy, and relaxed, it is GOLDEN. Of course, the added benefit is that it also effects the wearer.

Having said that, I also use PM to cheer my BF up sometimes. I used it for that very reason 2 nights ago, in fact. It works very well on him in that capacity.

But if you're dealing with Grumpy Man on a regular basis, I'd invest in some Open Windows. It rocks. :)

But if you're dealing with Grumpy Man on a regular basis, I'd invest in some Open Windows. It rocks. :)

When my man comes home grumpy and stressed out, it flips his mood within 5-10 min of exposure. LOVE IT!

I find the same thing with my grumpy customers. I make sure to stand on the side of the table closest to the grumpy person, and talk with my hands. Works like a charm! LOL! You wouldn't believe the boost in my gratuities since I started wearing OW to work. (SS4W works the same way for me, tips-wise). I'd like to take credit for that, and say that it's all me, but it's really because of those two pheros. :lol:

Balm Bomb!!!! I hope you see this in time :/ I definitely empathize with the dynamic you described & Balm Bomb is amazing.