Did I mess up? (Can't help myself with all the new goodies)

Ahem... Alternatively... facilitate his promotion... And then as he is no longer your supervisor... Well, the game is ON.

Now, all we need are some creative ways to accomplish that....

"Here's to bloody wars and sickly seasons!" - a traditional toast among young British Officers hoping for promotion ... but for our purposes, as far the the Supervisor's supervisor goes, I suppose we cannot have them accidentally shipped to Timbuktu or any such thing ... *sigh*

Ok. You have access to his office. I have access to pot and one of my clients has a retired police dog. I can have them delivered to you within 48 hours.You plant the pot in the desk and then organize a "bring your pet to work day."

Lol!

OMG...I just got back from Vegas and Easter at my Step-Sister's house and the first thing I did was read where I left off. I'm laughing so hard....

So, I must get him fired or at least promoted? LMAO!! Promoted sounds great...but, I have to make sure that he gets promoted to another location not too far from me. LOL!! Otherwise, then, I'll just miss him and possibly lose the best Supervisor I've ever had. LOL!!

Vegas was awesome because it took my mind off the Supervisor and my Co-workers mind off her nasty divorce. Once I got back from Vegas, I went to my Step Sisters for Easter, which I used to dread because she never talked to me much.

Well, are you ready for this? I decided to wear PP with Lick of Cream to her house and OMG, she never stopped talking to me and she acted like we were the best sisters ever!! Then, her brother in law wouldn't stop talking to me either. My Step Father actually said, "Gee, you are awfully popular today!" I giggled because he said...Popular and I and thought..yep, that's what I wore!!

I'm still not sure how all this works but all I know is that I'm loving it all!! Great weekend!!

Now, back to my regular scheduled programming!! LOL!!

Edited by cchristys

Yes, I'm really learning the Pheromones and when to use each. I love my arsenal and can't wait to get more. Thanks....I decided that my LPs needed their own little glass shelf because they are just too pretty and precious. LOL

Yay! Three cheers for PP! I love your avi.

OMG.....just looked up Hungry Heart. I think I would love this one!! Dangit....I want them all!!! LOL

:woohoonaner2gy: ... Popularity Potion,for the win :D and mmmm,Lick Of Cream is an awesomely yummy scent too...try Hungry Heart,if you have not!

I tried Cougar today...not much reaction. However, my Supervisor did keep on finding ways for me to be near him. He was work/play/work/play/work. So confusing. Then, he told me that my dream job was open again. I got pretty excited about it but, he got very depressed. At one point I think he mumbled, "Why do I have to be your Supervisor?" I asked him to repeat but he wouldn't.

Then, I told him that I would have to give away my boat if I got that job and moved overseas and he said, "Again? Why....As your Supervisor, I want that boat but there is no way that I would be able to take it. Government rules suck. I hate my job...I feel empty inside."

Whooaaaa!!! Not sure what was going on there!! Very strange!! Can Cougar make someone depressed?

I love how positive y'all are!! Really!! I'm so bummed right now. But, on the bright side, if I get that job, he'll no longer be my Boss. On the not-so-bright side, I'll be on the other side of the pond as far away as possible from him. Yeah, I'm starting to feel a little empty inside too. :-( I think I know how he was feeling now. I'm such a dork!

So, I tested the waters with him today. I'm going to be singing this weekend, with a friend at a club and I thought I would invite him to hear me sing. Well, at lunch time, he said he had no plans and then later when I invited him, he said that his family was still down visiting and would be hanging with them. So, I tested the waters and I think I can move on now. Boo hoo!!

He really does send many mixed signals my way though. Ugh!

Edited by cchristys

Well, I did this and he let me down gently. I'm singing this weekend with a friend of mine at a club. I invited him to come listen to us perform and he said that he was hanging with his brother, sisters and parents (even though at lunch he said he had no plans) So, there you have it! Now, I can move on!! :-) Wow, I see that I already said this in my above post. LOL!!

Maybe you will need to take the lead and ask HIM out. Maybe just something simple, like coffee after work or something. Something friendly....see where it goes from there.

Edited by cchristys

It's just a matter of time now!! Just a matter of time....I'm not moving on because he won't let me. LOL!! He wouldn't leave my side at work today. Oh, and since there were only a couple of us at work, I wore a little BI and Glass Slipper (sample) He becomes so protective over me when I wear BI!