inspire sexy desire but respect...

I've been enjoying flirting with a colleague, so far I have found far far away to work well with him. It seems to inspire respect, he seems a little mesmerised, attracted but respectful.

I was wondering what other pheros would do this?

I tried CB but found surprisingly that he seemed less respectful and more leery.

I was thinking of trying LFM but the only version I have contains COPS and I've have noticed it's best for evening not office wear as men seem to look at me like I am sex on legs, which is good, but respect is vital in a professional arena.

I went to send him the message that I'm sexy but a Goddess who must be respected. If the phero causes bonding that is a big plus.

SS4W it is then! maybe in sneaky clean but my LFM is way amped with cops so maybe OTT for work. Thanks for the advice!

Thank goodness I did not LFM him because my LFM is amped with cops. As it is SS4W scared him; see below.

I SS4W-ed him in sneaky clean. However I think I need to take it down a notch.

My modus vivendi is: he is sexy, I am sexy, we work together at the office, why not have some fun, flirting and making the most of it. He is a sweet, gentle, kind sort of sexy guy, which actually gets me going because he seems to be a little subservient and always be wanting to please me which I love. He goes out of his way for me. I love a guy who knows how to make a woman feel like a Princess/Goddess.

But today it felt like wearing SS4W I was too much for him: it turned him on and then frightened him away.

I am not suggesting we bang each other's brain's out (only in our minds) because I know he has a wife and I have a partner but a little wetting of the appetite (and more) and then using that appetite to eat at home (sometimes literally), can bring some extra fire into the kitchen and make what I'm cooking chez moi extra delectable. Plus it makes going to the office a lot more interesting.

But today after about 15 minutes of talking he really seemed to take fright, it was like there was a warning sign all over me:

danger :Sexy: lady

And then he appeared to get cold feet. I was telling him about a project which I am working on, that I thought he'd offer to help me with but instead of saying he'd love to - as he usually does- he started telling me that he is really pressed for time lately and has a lot on his plate, has not been seeing enough of his child etc etc. Basically taking the conversation to a place far far away from the lovely lilt of our usual repartee.

All of these factors which he mentioned (stress at work, not seeing his child etc. ) may be true, but normally he'd overlook that for me and yes normally he does me special favours but today he was hinting at how he can't do me any favours any more :frown: .

I am thinking next week when I'll see him again I either go phero naked (oh but I hate that) or I use heart and soul with no cops and see whether he comes back around to being my sweet little admirer again. I don't want to wear anything with cops lest he take fright again!

Bottom line is if he were a real man, he'd not be scared by my Grace Jones attitudinal tendencies but since this is the most fun I have at work all week I want to make the lollipop last so I can lick it a little longer and savour the sweetness just a touch more.

But today when I SS4Wed him he seemed to freak out and get cold feet. At first he was really eyeing up my breasts (were I had placed some of the Sneakyclean), like they had committed a crime or something.... so clearly he was attracted but then when I tried to be flirty with him he sort of distanced himself from the conversation and started mentioning his 2 year old kid. I was being a bit ballsy because SS4W makes me that way, it makes me act a bit like I know I'm sexy and you want it.

I think maybe he got

Maybe later, these are good ideas thanks bruiseviolet but right now I want him to relax, he is a serious type in that he does not mind flirting but he seems to feel uncomfortable when things stray from work or in a direction where he feels too out of control. I want him to be calm and feel he can trust me, and make him want to take care of me. I believe betas are best for that inspiring that.....although I'm no expert that's a question for Madame Luna.

cheers for the tips halo but I don't own any of those :Emoticons04269:

maybe I applied too much.....

He is attracted to you because of the pheros and your actions,while you might be able seduce him,no pheros will make him respect you.

The opposite may become true,especially since he is married and knows about your partner...he could come to resent you.

He is attracted to you because of the pheros and your actions,while you might be able seduce him,no pheros will make him respect you.

The opposite may become true,especially since he is married and knows about your partner...he could come to resent you.

This is true. I don't have any problem with a little innocent flirting, Indigo, but it sounds like you're on a mission. If your relationship has room for this, that's fine, but you have no way of knowing if his marriage does. Honestly, I'd just stick with social pheros and smile and feel happy.

This is true. I don't have any problem with a little innocent flirting, Indigo, but it sounds like you're on a mission. If your relationship has room for this, that's fine, but you have no way of knowing if his marriage does. Honestly, I'd just stick with social pheros and smile and feel happy.

I agree wholeheartedly here. Flirting is fine and dandy, as long as all of the parties know very clearly where the boundaries are.