About the newbie sampler packs

halo0073

They are going to be discontinued. People are trying to take advantage of the offer, like last time Mara offered them. They also take a ton of extra time to program as far as adjusting the cart for each sample. There will a sampler set available for both men and women (one each)made up of best selling permanent LPs. So, you have this weekend only to buy the newbie sets. After the New Releases are up, the old sets will be coming down and the new ones up. Get em while you can folks!

They are going to be discontinued. People are trying to take advantage of the offer, like last time Mara offered them. They also take a ton of extra time to program as far as adjusting the cart for each sample. There will a sampler set available for both men and women (one each)made up of best selling permanent LPs. So, you have this weekend only to buy the newbie sets. After the New Releases are up, the old sets will be coming down and the new ones up. Get em while you can folks!

What are the newbie sampler packs and how are people taking advantage? they should die.

Does this mean all sample packs will be discontinued including monthly sample pack?? Does this mean we can hoard the sample packs now that they're being discontinued?

Oh well fortunately, I just recieved my newbie sample packs and I'm loving loving my experience, I feel more feminine. Ive already got my full bottles list going. lp red,etc. I'm trying to go slow and use a few at a time but sheesh, it's not easy because I suddenly don't want to miss a good one!

Let me know if we can order more sample packs, ill be on it to sample the whole store!

Does this mean all sample packs will be discontinued including monthly sample pack??

I believe it's clear that Heather is referring only to what is listed in the Gift Shoppe as the "Sets for Newbies."

Yes, Luna is correct. Just the newbie sampler sets. Which is a set that consists of 10 samples of your choice out of all available $5 samples. It costs $30, so quite a good deal. We will still have monthly sample packs as well as the " best sellers" sample pack I described above.

They also take a ton of extra time to program as far as adjusting the cart for each sample.

Gosh,I never even thought about this part...makes sense to me! :)

I'm sorry, kids, we tried to make it work, but this method is adding over 3 HOURS to our day. The old inventory control system was a million times better than the new one. It just takes far too long. :(

I'm sorry to hear that they will be discontinued, but understand the limited time and resources. I guess I was fortunate then, to have gotten my first order in when they were available! They really were the perfect way to get started, and I have been really enjoying my experimentation with each scent. Each of them have been like a little gateway drug. :) As usual though, much thanks for trying out new products/options all the time; I am definitely hooked!

I'm sorry, kids, we tried to make it work, but this method is adding over 3 HOURS to our day. The old inventory control system was a million times better than the new one. It just takes far too long. :(

please tell me the new inventory system is still better overall?

I'm cool with whatever re: changes, but that makes me sad to think you worked so hard and it's being a PITA.

I'm sorry to hear that this will be discountinued. It's a good programme. I had a Women's collection set when I first starter. I didn't even know there is a best selling and phero enhanced sampler!

Just tried to order the sampler pack and it keeps giving me an error message... Is anyone else having this problem?

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

Just wanted to edit this to state that I was able to place my order with the help of Mara, thanks so much

Edited by dolphindolls2

I am a newbie and am glad that I was able to order my first sampler pack, which I received about a week and a half ago. I've been meaning to post reviews but have been overwhelmingly busy with family stuff. Anyway, just wanted to thank you so much for allowing me to purchase mine when I did, and to say how much my daughter and I are enjoying the scents! We have our FB lists, and another of samples we want to try next :Emoticons0424: ! We are so excited about our new and fascinating world of pheromones, and enjoying observing how they affect the people around us, and ourselves! Looking forward to placing our next order soon!

Just to clarify, we are still offering Newbie Sampler Sets for men and women, but you can no longer choose your own. If you come over to this page you'll see:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

What we did was, we constructed sets out of potions that were all permanent, (because they are best sellers), and because they are not limited editions, we do not have to go in and renumber the inventory for each vial ordered. That's where our problem was.

Thanks for all the kind words and support! xoxoxoxox