AD-Seer_1.jpg

DRY VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MYRRH EO ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
BALSAM EO ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
CHAMOMILE EO ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
YLANG YLANG EO ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation.

True Confessions pheromone formula.

This is super light on me. The ylang ylang is gorgeous. Very cozy and cuddly. This is my surprise favorite. This is an ultimate skin scent. If I had a bottle I think I'd burn through it at an alarming rate because it is just soooo light on me. I get no resins at all, just sheer vanilla and ylang.

Ok this is like the unforeseen dark horse winner here!! I didn't expect to like this soooooo much!!

I'm getting the vanilla base right away....not cloying or foody at all...just the way I love it!!

chamomile...very cooling, sweet musty scent... the myrrh and balsam add just a touch of dark mystery....wooow, this is beautiful and soothing...

I feel like this is the perfect scent for true confessions... If I slide up to somebody and talk to them gently, I feel like I could coax any information out of them....

This could've been named "hypnosis" hahaha...

But considering the description, "seer" is a very apt name as well! Alexander you sneaky bastard!

Ok this is like the unforeseen dark horse winner here!! I didn't expect to like this soooooo much!!

I feel like this is the perfect scent for true confessions... If I slide up to somebody and talk to them gently, I feel like I could coax any information out of them....

This could've been named "hypnosis" hahaha...

Sold! FB is a must based on that review alone! A scent every clinical hypnotist must own! LOL!

And, even without that subnomenclature, I had already decided on a FB; this is a beautiful soft vanilla, just ever so softly and wonderfully textured by the myrrh and balsam. Definitely not masculine on my skin; rather, it is sensual, enveloping (yes, hypnotic... In fact, it reminds me very much of a particular induction piece I use in clinical practice... Must have FB!). I am drawn into the scent... captivated by its depth, warmth, soft richness.

I would really like to try it on My Beloved as well, to see how the scent morphs with his skin chemistry. Actually think it might be best on my newly adult son (side comment: used to be that the forum name for him was The Boy, but that doesn't fit any longer now that he has aged out of boydom Spent a bit of time calling him He Who was Once the Boy... He needs a new forum tag... I'm open to suggestions! Ha! Hypnosis humor!). I think on him this will be so wonderfully deeply mesmerizing!

Interestingly I don't get floral from this at all - I thought I might because ylang is normally all OH HAI on me. It's mostly balsam and chamomile with a smooth undertone, a wee bit of myrrh coming out in the drydown. Out of the three this month which are considered unisex this is the only one I would say is actually that classification, because it's got a soothing neutrality to it, anyone could wear it for any occasion. I agree that it's very appropriate in terms of intent; but I don't think it's one I would wear unless I layered it with something a bit sweeter.

I did a huge slather and only then did I get a bit of balsam. I love it so much but probably won't get a bottle because it's sooo light.

Really? That is sad :( This is so perfect on me.. I wish you could experience that perfectly harmonious scent presence too!

On the other hand, all the pretty floral-fruity spring scents everyone is raving about this month (so, not the Bedeviled or Blackstone but all the others aside from Seer) are such close-to-the-skin scents that they are almost imperceptible on my skin.

I'm very grateful that Seer is gorgeous, with just the *absolutely right* presence, on my skin. And, I had more than one client today comment on the calming presence the scent evoked. One client actually pulled my wrist close to her nose and snuffled me as we walked down the hall to my office!

On the other hand, all the pretty floral-fruity spring scents everyone is raving about this month (so, not the Bedeviled or Blackstone but all the others aside from Seer) are such close-to-the-skin scents that they are almost imperceptible on my skin.

Sands of the Nile is also the exception to this.

Sands of the Nile is also the exception to this.

I had a feeling I was leaving one of the NRs out...I haven't yet tested my Sands of the Nile.

I went straight for all the pretty fruity -florals because My Beloved and I were curled up, all cozy and cuddly, sniffing together, and he likes the lighter scents ... He was quite appreciative of them as they began to dry down. But even he couldn't find them on my skin 15 minutes after dry down :( my skin ate them! I am living vicariously through the postings of others who report the luscious and juicy and fruity and pink panties experiences!

I had already pegged Seer as one I wanted to test for the office.... And it is beyond my expectations! I am ecstatic about how it plays so beautifully on my skin; such a velvety scent-texture! So, my skin... and Mara.... just knew this was THE SCENT I needed this month... and the intent is certainly perfect for me.

Edited by Chaionlife

OMG THIS REMINDS ME OF A CREAMY DREAMY MASKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!

OH WOW! OMG I love this! Wet this is dreamy creamy cozy heaven! Picture yourself wrapped in a fuzzy dreamy blanket in a pillow of Mary's little lambs! This makes me feel sooooooo good and it feels safe! I feel so warm and safe in my little lamb blanket heaven.

DAMMIT I WANT!

I am always looking for sleep potions and I bet this one would be amazing tonight! I just don't want to start confessin my sins in my sleep. I don't want BF to know about that one time I keyed his car. Dammit see I just confessed right here.

Who cares I want!

This *is* a soft, cozy scent! It's totally reminding me of the Essential Hydrating Waters for some reason, the Bliss or the Harmony one. Mmmm, I like the vanilla in this, too! I can see myself wearing this curled up with a good book and a hot drink. Very cozy indeed... :love592:

Mmmmmmmm, balsam and vanilla! That's what I mostly get out of this, which is what I expected. I had also expected it would be more masculine on me, but it isn't! It's so soft and cuddly and kind of even sexy. There's a soft medicinal smell I'm getting. Maybe the myrrh...? It gives this a clean feeling. It's also lightly floral on my skin, but no worries, guys. It's not a girl floral, if that makes any sense. You will enjoy it, too.

I've only tried Seer on my own skin once, and it's lovely. It's very soft and sheer. But for some reason I keep swiping it on BF while we're sitting around watching movies. Just a dab here and there. It smells great on him, though he's not as intrigued by it as he was by Sands of the Nile and Bedeviled. But he doesn't complain when I swipe him with it, either. So maybe if I just keep at it, he'll begin to love it? :lol:

I'm not a fan of balsam and I'm wondering if that is a prominent note in this blend?

I definitely smell it when I slather but it's pretty faint. This scent is soooo soft and smooth. Nothing is sharp or pointy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm brand new to the LPMP world, and the only one of my samples (received about a week ago) that I've test-driven with any regularity so far is Seer. I love the scent in the bottle, and when I first put it on it gives me a soft, insence-y vibe with some woody vanilla. Thoroughly lovely. But I don't notice the smell that much because I've been mostly wearing it in my hair (about two wands' worth swiped through my hair) during my social experiemnts - whcih have been quite amazing. During the past week:

-I met up with two close friends on two separate occaisions, and each told me some pretty personal stories. Not that unusual, since I'm close with them both and hadn't seen either in a while.

-My physical therapist, with whom I'm quite freindly, told me a very personal and extremely hysterical story concerning her husband and a medical appointment of his. (Note: while she was telling me the story, i was lying on my back and she was seated at my head, and was cradling my head and neck in her hands) She and I get aong very well and have traded some anecdotes about our lives etc, but up until now nothing even nearly that personal. The tone was very fun and conspiratorial throughout; at one point she even said something like, "Well...all right, I'll go ahead and tell you this one..."

-My boss, who's often either very curmudgeonly or overly jocular with not many shades in between, was being extremely friendly on the day on which I had to work with her the most -- her body language was very friendly and she almost seemed as if she wanted to get progressively closer to me, all the while showing me pictures on her phone and commiserating about some scheduling issues. Again, this could have been hit or miss given the extremes she oftem exhibits, but still interesting.

-Sitting next to a stranger during dinner at a wedding this weekend - (Note: she'd admitted to already having had a few drinks, which I imagine loosens the tongue even more, but she wasn't by any means sloppy or even very visibly drunk) and getting into a great conversation, during which she told me something so incredibly personal that it was really quite sobering, but she was so lovely anhd friendly the whole time that it didn't make me uncomfortable at all. She also went up to the groom later on in the evening and thanked him for putting such a great person at her table and said that I was really great to talk to :)

-I haven't noticed too many differences with my husband yet, although he has been more likely to grab me for a second kiss as we pass in the hall, or come in to 'visit' if I've been spening a lot of time in another room, and will sit next to (or even on) me, putting his head on my shoulder, other little things like that.(And yeah, I'm definitley looking forward to trying some cops now ;) )

In general, I've been told that I have a calming personality, and it's often the case that friends/family/people confide in me, and I think this is why I was drawn to trying Seer. And so far it seems like it's definitely amplfying something for me -- especially with my physical therapist and my new friend from the wedding. :)

One question for the experienced ones here: is wearing two wands's worth (from the sample vial) considered a "large" dose?

Sorry this is long-winded - I'm defintiely getting excited about this new adventure!

xx

I'm utterly amazed with this one. I tried it out, having seen the ingredients list and thinking this was one I could put straight into the trade list. But something amazing is going on. I normally don't like vanilla, but it is just soooo cool and sheer and lovely in this. Even though it's not foody, it is truly delicious. I don't get how there can be actual essential oils in this, normally they are really sharp but this just isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this! The scent is light, slightly sweet and very comforting. A-nol usually gives me a headache and a racing heartbeat, but there must be enough b-nol in here to counteract it. I feel calm. The chamomile is lovely, it adds a very slightly green and fresh note, and blends really well with the ylang-ylang. Must buy a bottle! I haven't tried True Confessions before, it will be interesting to see what the effects are (both self and others).

Edited by perfumesniffer

One question for the experienced ones here: is wearing two wands's worth (from the sample vial) considered a "large" dose?

No

Wow, Iolite, great review!

I almost grabbed a sample of this because I want to try True Confessions to compare to Drop Your Guard and T.M.I.

I'm kind of glad I didn't because the sheer factor alone...I just like 'em loud!

But maybe I'll end up breaking down and getting a sample-- this is the only one out there with True Confessions, right?

No

thanks! what would you consider a "healthy dose"?

I almost grabbed a sample of this because I want to try True Confessions to compare to Drop Your Guard and T.M.I.

I'm kind of glad I didn't because the sheer factor alone...I just like 'em loud!

But maybe I'll end up breaking down and getting a sample-- this is the only one out there with True Confessions, right?

thanks MissHazel! and yes, as far as i can tell it's the only blend that contains TC...i think, anyway...

btw, Seer and TMI have had somewhat similar effects for me so far, but i haven't done a very good, specific comparison of of the two yet.

xx

Hazel, on my skin this isn't sheer at all. It isn't loud in an obnoxious way either. It is wonderfully and beautifully rich and warm. It is one of my current favorite LP loves!

I tried this one as Mara told me the same thing she posted above - it would be great for sneaking up on your intended target. The vanilla was the strong note on my skin followed probably by what is the chamomile and possibly the ylang ylang. But the vanilla was definitely front and center through-out untill the scent faded completely.

Now this scent was a little soft for my taste. Not bad - just soft. And Mrs. QG said the same thing. But the funny thing is that it worked just like Mara said it would. I put it on, and when Mrs. QG was close enough to smell it, she commented that it was a little soft on me. But 2-3 hours later, it was not softcore going on.

So, did it come across as a little soft as opposed to the more masculine scents I usually wear? Yes. Did it work as advertised? Yes. And you cannot argue with success.

Edit because I could not spell.

Edited by quietguy

thanks Chaion and QG....oooo....full bottle or sample...argh. Decisions, decisions.

thanks Chaion and QG....oooo....full bottle or sample...argh. Decisions, decisions.

I know! These reviews sound good. I was chicken and ordered just a sample... But I'm thinking I should have just went FB.

What I need to do is sit down and write down what I have, what the phero ingredients are, and what I want also listing the phero ingredients--because even though the scent sounds interesting I'm running into the problem of possibly buying (gasp! Is it even possible!*) unnecessary pheromones. I have TMI, Drop Your Guard, and Balm Bomb. I think I need a firm comparison between at least TMI and Seer. Though if it winds up being pretty close to Drop Your Guard, I'd get it because I use DYG a few times a week but not for it's intended purpose (it puts me to sleep in thirty minutes pretty much every time.)