Sugared Lavender

Curiouschic

I put this scent on and I want to breath a sigh of relief. It is calming yet so warm and sweet. I can see my boy just burrying his head in my neck and just relaxing in the sweet aroma. I am not good with describing the different notes, but I definetly reccomend this scent those that love and hate lavender as it is not overpowering at all.

I put a lil description of this scent in the "potion of the day" thread and figured I'd paste it here (sorry for any repeat):

I have decided to try out my sugared lavender tester. OMG this scent is AMAZING. It makes me want to melt into a pool of it and continually slather myself in it :w00t: The lavenders in it are not super strong and over powering nor is it very flowery. On me the sugars take the front and soften the lavender, making it sweet and irresistable! I am not good with notes, but I would say there has to be a pink sugar in here..mmm, so warm sweet and comforting yet very sexy. Added a bottle of this to my wish list!

A lil additive: the sugars give off a lil bit of a vanilla scent too, nothing to strong just a warm cozy smell. (I think this scent definetly makes me think of bed). From afar there is a slight powdery scent to it, but it isnt overpowering as I am not a huge poder scent fan.

If you havent tried this scent, once again, I highly reccomend a tester of it..mmmmm.

CC :)

CC,

Your review induced me to order a sample last night! Can't wait to try it!

Oh I am sooo glad! I am still thoroughly enjoying this one. A very comforting scent, even the thought of it makes me cozy :Blusher:

Cant wait to hear what you think!

Oh I am sooo glad! I am still thoroughly enjoying this one. A very comforting scent, even the thought of it makes me cozy :Blusher:

Cant wait to hear what you think!

As soon as my order arrives, it will be the first one I try!

Oh, this sounds like it would be a wonderful bedtime scent! :arf: I think that I'll have to give it a try in my next order!

...lol...I knew I forgot something...ah well, isnt' there *always* the next order? :(

• 1 month later...

So has anyone else tried this, it is for sure my signature scent and I want to order it by the vat.

The one positive point to no one else falling for this treasured scent is that it will be around for me to have forever, which I am hoping for :)

Can anyone compare this to the musky dusky lavender, I am debating on snapping that one up to but want to understand the contrast and how someone who has used both would compare the two. Thanks!

• 7 months later...

this is amazing, soft, bright, clean, clear sugared goodness. I put this on this morning with BFF and it held it's own every now and then i got a good clean whiff of it's creamy lightly vanillaed purple sweetness.

So glad i got a bottle - not sure how many are left as i got it when i saw it on the 3g list